[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A leftist just shared this on kikebook. How is it wrong /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
A leftist just shared this on kikebook.

How is it wrong /pol/?
>>
>>65865104
>Implies Hitler wasn't a great man and that the anglo forces forever cucked europe from becoming the white mans paradise.
>>
>>65865104
false equivalence
>>
Once you compare someone to Hitler, you automatically lose your argument
>>
>>65865104
>Hitler - started a world war that killed millions
>Trump - wants to stop endless war in the middle east
>>
>>65865104
Trump did nothing wrong
>>
>>65865104
You can pick any 2 political figures from anyplace and anytime and make them seem like representations of each other.

The only people who would be persuaded by this kind of thing are teenagers and the mentally deficient.
>>
>>65865104
>uses racism to rise to power

you mean enforcing the law

>proposes mass deportations

you mean enforce the law

>proposes to make America great again

I would certainly hope so

>anti-Muslim fascist

a temporary ban on new Muslim immigration in the wake of terrorist attacks and an inadequate vetting process is not anti-Muslim or fascist

>blames immigrants for America's problems

actually he blames our stupid politicians

>thinks muslims should wear special ids

he said maybe they should be registered in a special database, not wear special IDs
>>
>>65865104
It's absolutely correct. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>65865104
Hitler - Did nothing wrong.
Trump - Did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1456866451675.jpg (54 KB, 457x553) Image search: [Google]
1456866451675.jpg
54 KB, 457x553
>>65865104
Fixed
>>
>>65865104
Both breathed oxygen.
>>
File: kikebook.jpg (62 KB, 457x553) Image search: [Google]
kikebook.jpg
62 KB, 457x553
Delete kikebook
>>
>>65866211
>>65865687

These desu family
>>
>>65865104
>Used racism to rise to power
Objective media spin on non-racist yet true statements blown out of proportion. Blatant lie pushed by pandering leftists.

>Proposes mass deportation
On individuals who are in a country illegally. How people don't support this measure is beyond me.

>Promises to Make America Great Again
How is this a bad thing? Because it can be compared to Hitler? Literally every politician claims they will make their particular nation great or greater. Next.

>Anti-Muslim Fascist
Let's start with fascist. He's not a fascist, you obviously don't understand the word if you agree in this context, stop using buzzwords. Next, how does stopping immigration from countries who chant "Death to America" make you anti-something and not just Pro-America? Also, if he is elected its in his power to do so. Read the constitution.

>Blames immigrants for Anerica's problems
First of all, this isn't what Hitler did, he blamed an entrenched Newish elite who attempted a civil war and ran the country into the ground for 20 years. Secondly, Donald doesn't blame immigrants, he blames outsourcing jobs overseas.

>Thinks Muslims should wear special ID's
Outright lie. He thinks they should be watched closely by org.'s such as NSA, which is already happening under Obama.
>>
File: 1456100661994.jpg (192 KB, 1304x710) Image search: [Google]
1456100661994.jpg
192 KB, 1304x710
>>65869561
thank you
>>
>>65870222
Nice triple digits and you're also very welcome.
>>
File: Wat.gif (314 KB, 497x378) Image search: [Google]
Wat.gif
314 KB, 497x378
I am going to guess some nu-male, nigger, or a white girl in late high school or early college posted that?
>>
>>65870613

Spot on, White girl in early college.
>>
>>65865820
Trump doesn't blame immigrants or illegal immigrants. He blames corrupt politicians for not following the law and being beholden to corporations. But so did Hitler.
>>
>>65865104
its not. If you dont understand that Trump is a fascist you are either in denial or a retarded cock sucker of corporate America
>>
>Hitler
wrote a book
>Trump
wrote multiple books

he's more than Hitler, he's like Giga-Hitler
>>
File: 1456564303620.jpg (730 KB, 2276x1288) Image search: [Google]
1456564303620.jpg
730 KB, 2276x1288
>>
File: 1456636788634.jpg (72 KB, 1225x825) Image search: [Google]
1456636788634.jpg
72 KB, 1225x825
>>65865104
>>
>>65865104
It's not wrong, it's right. That's why we need him
>>
File: Olhtgdf.jpg (138 KB, 500x1009) Image search: [Google]
Olhtgdf.jpg
138 KB, 500x1009
>>
>>65872336
atleast you admit it. I still think you're a single track minded, baseless piece of shit with an intelligence paralyzed by fear and ignorance, but i respect the fact the you admit it atleast. Trump supporters who can't admit that are worms
>>
>I can't think for myself!!! Help me /pol/, I don't know what to say because I know jack shit about anything!!!

Top kek, you guys really are a mongo hivemind.
>>
>>65865104
it's wrong because trump doesnt have a single consistent policy or opinion

our furher knew what he wanted and how he wanted to get it done
>>
>>65865104
They don't know what facism is.
>>
>>65865104
you could compare hillary to hitler the same way, just replace the bullshit racism with bullshit war on wimmenz and they not being paid enuffs and shit
>>
File: Trump 32.jpg (194 KB, 615x431) Image search: [Google]
Trump 32.jpg
194 KB, 615x431
>>65865104
Hitler wanted to deport citizens. Trump wants to deport foreigners.

Trump has said nothing racist; that is simply a media narrative that can't actually be defended if one understands the issue is illegal aliens.

Trump, like Hillary, said that the muslim refugee system needs to include vetting. They just said it in different ways. Nothing wrong with that. It's completely reasonable. Has nothing to do with muslim citizens; which it would if he was anti-muslim.

He blames a lot of things for america's problems. Illegal immigration is one of them. And it's verifiable that it drives down wages. Lower wages are not a good thing.

He does not think muslims should wear special IDs. That is taken from an interview with a no name reporter Trump was being nice to in a loud room. Trump did not hear the question and was answering a question regarding the wall. Find me an official platform stance that states muslims should wear special IDs. It doesn't exist.

There. Debunked.
>>
Hitler build the Autobahn...
>>
>>65872501
Pretty good example of how you can arbitrarily delineate to make any 2 people appear to be identical.
>>
>>65865104
are they implying hitler was a bad leader? The only thing he did wrong from a purely political standpoint was that he lost the war. He turned a crippled and disarmed country into a war machine that very nearly controlled the world. He boosted the economy and decimated unemployment. He restored a sense of pride and self sufficiency to the German people.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.