[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Islam adapt to Western culture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: candada.jpg (162 KB, 1013x840) Image search: [Google]
candada.jpg
162 KB, 1013x840
Can Islam adapt to Western culture?
>>
>>65862709
sharia forbids it
>>
File: 1441227860757.jpg (62 KB, 640x499) Image search: [Google]
1441227860757.jpg
62 KB, 640x499
>>65862709
>Islam
>adapt
>>
>>65862709
Islam means submission, so no.
>>
can lefties?
>>
don't even know who is this Muhammad y'all talking about
>>
Holy fuck, is Weedman about to give that Dindu child a package piledriver?? Why didn't anyone tell me he was so based??
>>
>>65862709
No
>>
>>65862709
What "western culture"? Are you talking about promiscuous sluts jumping from one cock to the next? Or are you perhaps talking about self-hating antifa brutes promoting violence against their own country?
>>
>>65862709
Of course no.
>>
>>65863787
when apologist faggots take over a country by rigging elections violence is the only answer

gas is cheap enough you should start stock piling for the purge you dont want to be the only one not burning down government buildings hans. they will know you a apologist then
>>
>>65862709
>Islam
>adapt

lol
>>
>>65862709
No.
Liberals don't even want this, they claim they want "diversity" not assimilation. This is why they're making European countries sing their anthems in Arabic now.
>>
>>65863787
How about freedom you underage virgin. I swear /pol/ is right-wing reddit
>>
>>65862709

Can you? Fucking vodka stealing snow niggers
>>
>>65863787
whatever you say ahmed
>>
>>65865084
Are you unironically implying we have freedom? We are being ruled by left/green fascists oppressing our free speech, censoring our media and exposing us to non-stop brainwashing.
>>
>>65863391
He's flipping him upside down so he can eat his aids infected ass in the name of Canadian diversity
>>
>>65862709
No fucking way. Since Islam was created its followers have followed its teachings no matter how barbaric. Every other major religion has adapted to the changes of society. Islam is literally the only major religion to never change any of its practices.
>>
>>65865084
A dog let off a leash is given freedom but there's a reason for the leash in the first fucking place.
>>
>>65865439
A lot of freedom.
>We are being ruled by left/green fascists
no
>oppressing our free speech
Yes
>censoring our media
no
>exposing us to non-stop brainwashing
no
>>
>>65865632
Did you miss the post where I said Islam can't adapt to western culture?

>first fucking place
thanks for the cringe
>>
>>65865671
Go back to your anti-AfD demonstration. Gotta be loud and throw rocks to show them how peaceful and tolerant you are, don't you, antifa scum? Oh wait, tolerance and sympathy are only for refugees and not for your own neighbors.
>>
>>65865838
All I saw was your kraut whining about some nebulous concept of freedom. Freedom sucks. At least the camelfuckers keep their bitches and Jews in line. Civilization dies once women start to slut around and put their votes in ballot boxes.
>>
>>65866058
Well formulated point. It seems since you're so angry you're obviously right and I'm a lefty.

>>65866153
>Freedom sucks
>At least the camelfuckers keep their bitches and Jews in line
Translation: I don't know how to keep girls in line
>>
>>65863384
what the fuck is that
>>
>>65863384
you still living on that arctic island?
>>
>>65863384
>unknown
>>
>>65866702
>Translation: I don't know how to keep girls in line
Like one guy is going to do a whole lot to combat societal pressures, feminist ideology, technological progresses, and a whole host of other issues which form the rot eating away at western civilization. I know how to keep women in line and that's making them wholly dependent on men by kicking them out of the labor force, shaming improper behavior, revoking their suffrage, withdrawing birth control from them, and so on. Too bad this is unlikely to happen before it's too late.
>>
>>65867197
I'd argue nu-males are the problem not women. Women grow out of feminism when it's convinient
>>
>>65863384
Hello alien visitor.
>>
>>65862709
Comparing a culture with a religion ? idk
Religion>culture
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.