[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A company is planning to introduce a "period policy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: _88525009_dsc_0005.jpg (38 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_88525009_dsc_0005.jpg
38 KB, 660x371
>A company is planning to introduce a "period policy" to allow female staff to work flexibly around their menstrual cycles.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-35700213

Thoughts? What about men who have blue balls, should they be allowed time off work too?
>>
>>65861805
we should treat women and men equally unless of course the inequality favors women
>>
>comparing blue balls to period cramps
found the virgin
>>
wow russia i hate the feminist shit but thats a really dumb comparison
>>
Most are on the pill. They only get a period every few months depending on the brand/type. Its unnecessary.
>>
>>65861805
do whatever you want

just don't make it law and i don't care
>>
>>65861805
And thay fucking wonder why there is a "wage gap"
>>
>>65861805
Nice, so everyone will now know exactly when a girl has her period. I'm sure they won't be embarrassed at all.
>>
In practice it means the guys can hire strippers and shit on fridays since there'll no one there to offend.
>>
>>65861805
>Women need special work scheduling around their menstrual cycles
>"WOOOW, why don't I make as much money as men?"
>>
>>65861805
>Thoughts?
Female who live and work close together will synergize then menstrual cycle so if you have 50/50 men and women half of your workers could literally be gone all at the same time.

>What about men who have blue balls, should they be allowed time off work too?
I take things that only virgins say for 500 alex
>>
File: Not_bad.jpg (56 KB, 558x500) Image search: [Google]
Not_bad.jpg
56 KB, 558x500
I'm OK with this as long as they don't get paid for their period leave, or they make up for it in the month by working 1/3 longer hours for the 3/4 of the days they do work for, evening it out.

This would actually make offices a lot better
>no women being lazy/difficult because of PMS or whatever
>they literally won't even be there 1/4 of the time you're there
>>
File: pRKa7kq.jpg (822 KB, 1522x2000) Image search: [Google]
pRKa7kq.jpg
822 KB, 1522x2000
>>65861805
>men and women are equal in every way
>women need special treatment because of their biological differences to men
>>
Hey Phil you look like you need to drain your balls why don't you go home and rub one out.
>>
File: 1442971935847.jpg (45 KB, 640x423) Image search: [Google]
1442971935847.jpg
45 KB, 640x423
>>65864370
Seems like a good idea the way you put it.
>but

People everywhere are demanding way more rights without the responsibilities that come with them.
>MORE PAY, for less hours
>FREE HEALTHCARE AND SHEEIT, even if i am a worthless neet who contributes jackshit.
>MORE WOMEN IN STEM, from my comfy liberal arts degree.

Roasties will just cry MUSOGINY when they are given their leave but no paid hours.

And then everyone cries "MUH WAGE GAP" from a complete jackshit studio that is a statistics nightmare.

It´s surprising how most of the population are nothing but braindead repeaters who do nothing but spew the same shit ehy listen/hear on kikebook or the Jewbox without checking facts.
>>
>>65861805
If all their cycles match up you will get one really productive week a month.
>>
>>65864852
this
>>
>>65864370
But you just KNOW that they're going to want neither of those things. They're going to demand they get paid for their time off (because that's what it is), and to not have to make up for it, and they're going to call misogyny if they don't get it.
>>
>>65863301
i like the way you think
>>
>>65863010

Honestly just making sure people know would be a hell of a lot easier than pretending you're not.

I don't want to push hard when they're legitimately feeling like shit, but I also don't want them to excuse everything with it.

My sister's a bitch most of the time so I counter with banter, but if my mom whispers to me that she's on the rag, i'll ease up because she has a reason to be somewhat bitchy.
>>
>>65868148
>he doesn't track his sister's menstrual cycle
just what kind of brother are you?
>>
File: 1442265877023.png (408 KB, 459x425) Image search: [Google]
1442265877023.png
408 KB, 459x425
>>65868333

Dem trips

I know when my sister is on a bloody mood because they always leave this fucking stink in the bathroom.

It is such a fucking characteristic smell, kinda like some sweat mixed with blood and a wet dirty dog.
>>
>>65868333
TRIPS

One that is long done with her constant bullshit, screaming, and general unpleasantness. She's a persona non grata in my mind- anything she says is absolute shit.

But again, I ease off when I'm made aware she's on her period.
>>
>>65868148
>>65868333
I know my family has problems but you guys just took it to a different level. Also waste of trips. Kill yourself.
>>
>>65868800

Even our own mother hates her. It's quite funny though.
>>
>>65862994
There's no wondering. They just believe it exists.
>>
>sit in cubicle all day
>"my tummy hurts ;_;"
WEEK OFF

>work in a fucking coal mine or as a garbage collector
>my muscles are sore, I can literally feel myself dying earlier
Pfft, MAN UP
>>
>>65861805
>Wymyn literally need time off to deal with their periods
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T THINK WOMEN ARE QUALIFIED FOR HIGH PRESSURE POSITIONS OF LEADERSHIP YOU'RE SUCH A MISOGYNIST PIG!!!!!!!
>>
>>65861805
Don't really care. Place I work at you can take extra breaks if you tell them you feel under stress or any other fucking bullshit. The place is a joke.

Last thursday some bitch got a paper cut and went home sick, didn't come in friday because she was afraid of it getting infected. We have a heap of people on work cover for Carpal Tunnel too.
>>
>>65869496
That's pretty fucking stupid considering they signed up for the job and know the risks.
>>
They can work weekends to make up for the lost time : ^)
>>
>>65870127
you mean women?
>>
this would be great for me since I usually have to call in sick one day a month or request to work from home that day anyway. A week is excessive, most girls that get this have one day of bad cramping that is too painful to be productive, it does not last the whole week with the bleeding. It really hurts though, a fucking lot. I think most women here will agree that do cramp bad enough, we are ok going unpaid that day because it hurts so much, so its a bit more than just a tummy ache feeling (maybe its like when guys get kicked in the nuts) ... but sometimes its ok after 6hours so having the option to try and be productive at the job from home is nice.
>>
>>65870518
No, I mean anons comparison
>>
>>65871415
The days where you may accidentally bleed on something no matter how many precautions you take, when your intestines are wreaking havoc and you're in the bathroom with the runs on top of everything else, when ibuprofen doesn't do anything for the aches that go up into your lower back and thighs.
If it's bad, just call in. Any decent job will have paid sick days and it doesn't last the whole week anyway.
>>
>>65873132
like the women who volunteer to work and complain about having to work while they have pms
>>
>>65861805
Why not just hire men instead of going this far?
>>
>>65868768
>It is such a fucking characteristic smell, kinda like some sweat mixed with blood and a wet dirty dog.

She's probably masturbating. Of course women masturbate furiously around the time of their menstruation.
>>
Cool. Now if we could only find a good reason to keep them out of work for the other three weeks a month we'd be all set.
>>
>>65868768

I can smell when women are on the blob full stop. Don't know if it's an iron deficiency or something but I can smell the blood I swear it.
>>
>>65875586
Thanks for the visual of a girl jilling and squirting out placenta m8.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.