[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump has been called Hitler for the past 9 months >Alright
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 1456841407773.jpg (52 KB, 704x535) Image search: [Google]
1456841407773.jpg
52 KB, 704x535
>Trump has been called Hitler for the past 9 months
>Alright time to unleash the secret ultimate stumper and reck Trump, I'll call him Drumpf
What was he thinking?
>>
He was looking back on the two Bush administrations and kicking himself that he didn't get the chance to call either of them "Cunt" on TV.
>>
what is a Drumpf?
Where is the Joke?
>>
>>65861555
Trumps grandfather was a german immigrant that came to america and changed his surname from "Drumpf" to "Trump" to sound more american, something many other immigrants did
Somehow leftists think this can stump him somehow
>>
How is that guy not a jew? He looks so mercantile he could've stepped out of a propaganda leaflet.
>>
File: ivanka.jpg (27 KB, 413x650) Image search: [Google]
ivanka.jpg
27 KB, 413x650
DONALD J TRUMP IS THE RIGHT CHOICE, RIGHT NOW! WATCH! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3n45oqSwOI
>>
File: image.png (9 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 246x205
>>65860994
>leftists face when trump gets closer and closer to becoming president
>leftists face when each attack just keeps getting more and more desperate
>>
File: 1456863972673.jpg (855 KB, 1133x1133) Image search: [Google]
1456863972673.jpg
855 KB, 1133x1133
He is literally a rat.
>>
>>65861555
>faggots anymounous video at optrump.com or some shit
> shit comes out and the website redirects too a drumpf hat website
> profile pic flashes jews face then changes back
>>
>>65861555
Words that end in hard F's sound "funny," "silly" or "stupid" in American English. Names ending in F do double-damage.
>>
>>65860994
its not even a word its not even clever and doesnt mean shit
besides if his grandpa or some shit ancient relative changed his family name, who the flying fuck cares?
is it a fucking crime to change your name? did donald had control or a say over his ancestors to stop the name changing? this is literally scrapping the bottom of the barrel of strategies to stop trump and the shills are worse than ever before today.
>>
>>65860994

Well, I don't need safety gloves, 'cause It's 201-
>>
>>65863370
Awright Rato m8
>>
I'm a cruz missile now goys
>>
File: costanza bane.jpg (103 KB, 972x683) Image search: [Google]
costanza bane.jpg
103 KB, 972x683
>>65860994
You can't blame the libcucks. They've never had to put much thought into their mudslinging
>I'll just call him an idiot and end his career!
>I'll just call him a sexist and end his career!
>I'll just call him a racist and end his career!
>I'll just call him LITERALLY HITLER and end his career!

But with Trump, it's not. fucking. working.
And they're all at a complete loss. They have no goddamn clue on what to do now because they've exhausted their go-to stock anti-conservative "arguments". So they get desperate, and they start doing retarded shit. They start trying to grasp at straws and make fun of people's ancestral names. They also try to insult trump supporters and call them dumb racists, because apparently slinging insults at people is the best way to make them change their minds and join your side, right?
>>
File: 1456537675448.jpg (67 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1456537675448.jpg
67 KB, 800x800
some dood posted yesterday saying that it the first appearance of the name "Trump" in the lineage was back in fukken 1406

SIX HUNDRED YEARS

SIX HUNDRED YEARS OF SCRAPING THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL FOR THAT ONE

or maybe it was 1604, i forget, but that'd still be FOUR HUNNERD
>>
>>65863710
L I T E R A L L Y
>>
>>65863029
>>65863385
>>65863449
I still don't get it
>>
>>65864996
Try to think like an 11 year old (because that's what these imbeciles are, developmentally speaking)

"ha ha, you have a stupid name and you smell like poop and you look like poop neener neener"

That's it, that's the entire argument.
>>
>>65860994
Drumpf.
>>
>>65865348

the thing was brought up when trump said jon stewart shouldve kept his original name (leibowitz or whatever) and be proud of it

Current Year Man tried to reverse that onto Trump when Trump wasn't even the one that changed the name like Stewart did to his. Trump was the family name long before Donald was born. that's the ridiculous bit.
>>
This was also the "Anonymous" """reveal"""

what the fuck
>>
>>65865583
"The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
>>65863029
lol
>>
>>65863029
But that's a lie.
Family name's been Trump since the sixteen fucking hundreds. His grampy, Frederick in exactly ONE document was listed as "Trumpf" but in both his passport and census was Trump, leaving that case of Trumpf a one of and a very common result of the immigration process fucking up peoples' names.
>come on, it's 2016 guy
>>
>>65864996
There's nothing to get. Stupid leftists are grasping at straws trying to damage Trump.
>>
current year man's desperate bids to go """"viral"""" often make me cringe but this one took the cake.

an embarrassing school yard attempt to re-brand the frightening bully
>>
This is all they have? Desperation is a stinky cologne, lefties.
>>
>>65860994
desperation
>pay youtube to put my propaganda on the front page
>Pay facebook bots to post my video
>pay audience to laugh at my jokes
>pay writers to give me good reviews

Nice show he's got going on there.
>>
>>65865660
Guys name was changed a century or two ago
>WE R ANONYMOOSE
>>
>>65863229
>left
It's both sides
>>
>>65866043
Did Current Year man actually say this was about his grandpa or did he say the change took place in the 17th century?

Because if he knew it was about the 17th century then this whole thing is even more retarded than saying "America should use the British flag again!" because it seems the change from Drumpf to Trump is even longer ago than the independence of the US.
>>
>>65863029
the immigrants did not change the name, us immigration did.
>>
>>65860994

About making money, obviously.

All of Trump's popularity gets him more viewership, not less.
>>
>>65865740
t. taylor swift
>>
>>65864996
Trump is running against illegal immigrants but he's the descendant of legal immigrants. Don't you get it?
>>
His ancestors even were NEVER called Drumpf. They were called Trumpf which means something like victory, triumph in germany.
>>
The argument he actually presented was that people are not voting for him based on his plans (because he has yet to explain any) or what he says (because he lies all the time) but because many people understand his name to be synonymous with success. So theres some sort of psychological effect at play. When people hear the name "Trump" they think "oh wow! rich! successful! good! i want that! He made the argument that if you remove the name from the candidate, then he would get much less support.

in short, it doesnt matter what he called trump, he is asking trump supporters to consider whether or no they would vote for him if they had no idea what his name has come to mean. while some may argue that his good name is a reflection of his success, Oliver points out that his success on reality tv and running hotels is not relevant to presidential candidacy.
>>
File: 1455929239015.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1455929239015.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>german name
>nazis were german
>trump is called nazi
>trump has a german name
>therefore trump = nazi
>trumpf also sounds like a fart noise
>trump status: stumped

Can't argue with that!
>>
>>65868596
That's the wrong romanisation. It's Drumpf, based off the Danish word 'Drumpf' or "Elephant."
>>
John Oliver needs to be sent to the fucking gas chambers.
>>
>>65868720
Too bad he lied about all those points and no matter how hard he tries to force it, Drumpf won't stick.

Better luck next year m8
>>
>>65869173
everywhere but /pol/ the episode is gaining traction. step out of your echo chamber every once in a while. "he lied" isn't a satisfactory rebuttal.
>>
>>65869103
But his ancestors were german (and from scotland) not danish. It's literally just wrong to say his family name was Drumpf. There is one, ONE source on the entire fucking internet which says Drumpf. Every other website and archive says it's Trumpf.
>>
>>65863029

Ostriches sticking heads in the sand at this point.
>>
>>65867615
Johan CURRENT YEAR Oliver never provided any statements or documents because there is none.
>>
>>65863029
It's apparently hypocritical because Trump called out Jon Stewart for changing his last name from something really Jewish because he didn't like his dad. He also said he was bullied for being Jewish in High School.
>>
>>65861555
Trump sounds strong and successful.

Drumpf sounds slow, heavy and meek.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.