[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 324234.jpg (242 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
324234.jpg
242 KB, 600x449
How do we raise Britain's birth rates?
>>
>>65856360
We don't need to
>>
>>65856360
The birth rate crisis modern western societies face is rooted in wage labour.

Not too long ago family owned workshops, farms and businesses where the most common form emplyoment, every child born into a household was a potential successsor to take over the family business.
If the kids did not want to take over, at least they could help with the work and learn a trade until they came of age.
Having children also provided financial and social safety for the ageing parents.

This tradition vanished when wage labour came about.
Today, even if the the father is an well payed engineer, it does not mean that the son can take over the trade from his father.
Thus, having children ceased to increase the economic and social stability of families and became a financial risk, instead
That is exactly why today's young people, even though they are healthy, well educated and often well payed, never find the right time in their lives to have kids.

Irionically the womans rights movement worked to increase this problem.
Not primarily because of divorce courts and such, but because now the relative wages where successively lowered due to added labourers in search of jobs.
On Top of that it keeps women in the career threadmill and families now have even less financial safety and even less time to raise potential offspring.
>>
by fucking
>>
>>65856360
Less immigration, higher wages, support for families. The reason why whites have low fertility rates is because both the men and women work full time and cannot afford to take time off to have children.

>>65857780
Hans here basically knows what he's talking about.
>>
Birth rate problems are a myth.

Leveling rates only a problem because economists don't want people to be more wealthy and less dependent on debt.

Migrant floods guarantee debt generation.

It has nothing to do with labor, they do not work.
>>
File: 123c338746.png (57 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
123c338746.png
57 KB, 300x300
>>65858144
Beeing part of the "/pol/ is allways right" meme gets depressing after a while, you know?
>>
>>65858148

My oldest blonde sister is in her 40's and just now had a kid. My second sister has one kid.

Whites are not having enough children...and having one kid is pointless.
>>
File: 1453964327168.jpg (62 KB, 584x573) Image search: [Google]
1453964327168.jpg
62 KB, 584x573
>>65857780
Well this
>>
>>65859815
Are you okay?
>>
>>65857780
>birth rates in China rising
>birth rates in America the most industrialised country >2
>birth rates in Arabia unchallenged
It's feminism/atheism/nihilism
>>
>>65856360
Ban birth control. It's white genocide in pill form.
>>
White birth rates are fine

It's a myth that white people won't ever be the majority

Muslims and Africans will birth themselves into oblivion
>>
>>65863305
Found the virgin

Here's a little tip kid for when you finally do get some stank on your hang low, condoms fucking suck and there's no better feeling than busting deep inside a tight pussy
>>
>>65859229

One kid is sustained population.

Nonstop growth is not required.
>>
File: woman-biting-her-lip[1].jpg (73 KB, 1000x621) Image search: [Google]
woman-biting-her-lip[1].jpg
73 KB, 1000x621
>>65863757
Wew look at this man lads, he busts his nut inside some pussy.
>>
>>65856360

import more Pakis
>>
File: chavette.jpg (28 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
chavette.jpg
28 KB, 333x500
>>65856360
Support the slags and Chavs.

Theres a reason Wellington called them the scum of the earth. They breed like rabbits, and they make great cannon fodder.
>>
>>65863757
You're totally right bro, I'd gladly trade the future of the white race and human civilization for a few seconds of bustin' deep. Props.
>>
Lower the price of homes
Eradicate femenism
>>
>>65864086
Low wages enough and endure acces to education.
>>
>>65863757
Hi redit
>>
>>65856360
Based! I didn't know Muslims were so bro tier. Did he really say this?
>>
>>65864086
Chavs have all died off

They were displaced by Pakis

t. born and raised in limehouse
>>
>>65857780
So what's your solution? Close down all wage jobs? Institute hereditary wage jobs? Because I don't want a nuclear physicians' kids becoming nuclear physicians based solely on the fact their dad was one.
>>
>>65858144
House prices are a maor drag.

Talk to anyone over 50 and they were settling down, married with kids in a family home before they were 30.

Now the average age of a first time buyer is 38 and rising.
Average age of a mother is rising above 30 too.
Shelter or housing is a massive pre requisite towards starting a family.

Essentially high house prices have become a drag on society.
>>
File: 1454960281062.gif (3 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
1454960281062.gif
3 MB, 200x180
>>65863757
>>
>>65863921
>>65863517
>there are 8 people
>4 couples have one kid
>there are now 4 kids
>2 couples have one kid
>there are now 2 kids
Are you literally retarded?

>>65863305
This.
Look up the inventor of contraceptive pills and condoms, both Jewish.
>>
In fact the world is overpopulated, and living into a crowded country is a poverty and violence factor.
Germany find the solution.
>>
>>65863921
No, you need 2 kids to sustain the population.
China only child's policies helped the reduction of population.
Lots of african and asian country must copy the chinese.
>>
>>65857780
You're forgetting the pill.
>>
>>65865590
The planet is overpopulated

More people would only hasten our demise

The only way to save the white race is to stop having kids
>>
>>65856360
more affordable housing. much of the problems lies two places in the west. Look if you have an abundance of food you will get many children.

1. people don't afford to move out and get their own home(not rent), they do this very late now, so they don't have secure envirnoments to raise their kids.

2. People have to go a long time to school, really it's not needed. You don't need to go too fucking school til you are 30ish just to become a fucking nurse or most other jobs, that's for doctors and shit like that which actually need this much schooling. Here is the difference, your grandparents they didn't even finish highschool. Started working at 16 and so, by 20 they already had a home a wife and a good job.

Politicans keeps japping about fertility and shit like that. It's all lies and you all know it. The conditions to get children simply aren't there...

Heck my grandparents generation they were quite often 12 children and shit, on my mothers side they were that. My grandmothers was less but still really many. My parents it was typical with 5-7 siblings. We're 4 siblings and have just popped out like 1 each lol, but we're still in the process of making em though. But god damn everyone needs master degrees and PhDs these days and that shit just ain't sustainable tbqh.

People need a place to live, security of food security of work. You see the birthrates after 08 as plummeted in ie denmark due too this. Statistics is there, media just make shit up to import more shitskins. it's all fucking retarded. Kill the lefitsts and the media and all rapefugees. Much room there, many free apartments and housing if we kick those out, they don't contribute to shit and only makes it a shitty place to live
>>
>>65856360
Lower the age of consent
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 960x1280
>>65867076
I like your style
>>
>>65867076
>>65867396
Kill yourselves pedoshits, you degenerates are part of the problem
>>
>>65867950
hi redit
>>
known donor registry com

donate white sperm to the lesbians before they get blacked
>>
>>65864332
>Lower the price of homes
No chance of happenening until Britain leaves the EU and curbs immigration, deports the criminals and executes the murderers, rapists and nonces.
>>
>>65864637
If I had a solution I'd be rich in money and children, wouldn't I, Anon?
>>
>>65856360
Uncle Anjhem is on police bail.

Demanding Sharia law will get you put in prison now.

Please can we stop posting stories from 2010 and start posting some new ones?

Germany has actually legalised Sharia patrols you know?

We made them illegal and put the fuckers in prison.

So just stop, especially you Russia after a 4 year old had her head paraded around by some Muslim screaming allahu ackbar today.
>>
Outlaw abortion (if it is even legal in the uk ), then abstinence only sex education. It might be shitty but you asked.
>>
>>65869360
Nope, don't do that here, shit that happens in America with having to pay child support, will happen here eventually.
>>
>>65865352
http://www.bamboo-delight.com/download/Hidden_Secrets_of_Oriental_Wealth.pdf

Personally I'm going to be paying half towards a deposit on my own home and my parents are going to gift me the rest of it. If they decide to sell their home like they also want to I've offered to put them up in my house if they want/need to.

Families need to pull together basically, something lacking in the white race today.
>>
>>65871329
Anjem discourages muslims from voting and has said many times he wants muslims to go to Iraq and Syria and says he does not see a British passport making him "British". I sometimes wonder whether he's an agent sometimes. Either way he's the unsuspecting "friend" nationalists need, because he also helps intensify hatred against muslims.
>>
>>65857780
Definitely the economic situation plays a part but I think it is more related to the fact that retirement is no longer dependent on having children.
Long ago you needed children to provide for you in your old age with both money and care if you wanted a meaningful retirement. But since government "socialized" this services, you no longer need to have children to receiveit.
Like anything socialized, most people have realized they can reap the benefits without going through the sacrifices of raising the children, and now they're gaming the system.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.