[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY ITS OVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: no npd.jpg (64 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
no npd.jpg
64 KB, 620x372
GERMANYS LAST CHANCE FOR A REVOLT IS OVER http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/germany-attempts-to-ban-neo-nazi-party-amid-fears-over-rising-racist-attacks
>>
>>65856303
NPD are fucking idiots. The AfD is the real deal for conservative germans.
>>
>>65856303
Does not matter.

If the NPD will get banned, the AfD will get a massive influx of new votes.
>>
File: 8ufYXM9.png (206 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
8ufYXM9.png
206 KB, 500x673
>>65856488
none of the parties are an option you raging mongoloid , the only sane option is to leave this shithole and let it burn unless youve some false sense of "race" attached to it - from a german to another german : hör auf dumm zu sein und hau ab bevor du geköpft wirst oder unter einer brücke lebst du dummer bastard.
>>
>>65856644
> implying they won't ban the afd as well
Never underestimate how cucked you can get, it can always get worse
>>
>>65856760
Very clever Ahmed
>>
>>65856303
it's been over for 70 years senpai
>>
>>65856760
Aber wo hin? Ich denke an die usa aber es ist nicht so einfach.
>>
Spread the red pill.

This website, 4chan, can only do such much. I see posts where people pissing on others such as German Bros for not doing anything.

Make an email account specifically for political purposes. Use it to make accounts on Facebook and Twitter. To spread the pill. It is better than doing nothing.

For german bros and other Europeans dealing with censorship on those sites make yourself a proxy. Use a U.S. server whatever it damn well takes to get passed the censorship.

I am advocating Facebook and Twitter because of the large number of people who use those sites. Making them good sites to reach many people as possible.

Other sites you guys know of? Good.

Going to a site to share the red pill where the pill has already been shared is useless.

4chan is such a site. A site where the red pill has been shared.

What do I mean by the red pill?

WHITE NATIONALISM. NATION (S) FOR WHITES ONLY!
>>
Sad, but deserved.
>>
>>65856303
It's been over for 7 decades.

It's not Jews, entirely anyway. It's not a global conspiracy. Out culture has simply lost it's will to survive.

The is not the death of the individual however, and frankly, I don't think must in the west is worth saving anymore.
>>
File: brave face.png (248 KB, 282x311) Image search: [Google]
brave face.png
248 KB, 282x311
>>65856859
The NPD is literally a government honeypot.
I am not exaggerating when I say that at least 50% of the NPD's staff are payed informants and strawmen.
That is why the puppets in office will not ban the NPD.
>>
>>65856303
this is just going to radicalize the right wing and make them more violent
gg Germoney
>>
File: bfv.png (160 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
bfv.png
160 KB, 800x800
>>65856303
Are the BfV really going to arrest themselves?
>>
>>65856303
>banning major political parties from the government because of their beliefs or what we perceive their beliefs are
Democracy.

But for real, in the lefties' words:
>WOW FUCKING NAZIS!!!!!!!

>its a "pick the sheds" captcha
Top kek
>>
>>65856760
Wie stehen meine Chancen in den USA eine Aufenthaltsgenehmigung zu bekommen?

>Ende 20
>Ersparnisse von ~300.000€
>Habe studiert
>Christ
>Gutes englisch, mittelmäßiges spanisch
>>
>>65856303
it's sad because of the "democracy" but i always wondered who votes for them anyway

repeating digits and AfD is next
>>
File: 1452169889186.jpg (15 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
1452169889186.jpg
15 KB, 327x303
>>65857668

>tfw i'm half american
>tfw lifetime citizenship

feels good mang
>>
>>65857307
>The NPD is literally a government honeypot.
>I am not exaggerating when I say that at least 50% of the NPD's staff are payed informants and strawmen.
>That is why the puppets in office will not ban the NPD.
this so much. npd is absolutely meaningless.

something different is to be achieved by that ban. my guess would be we will see the first headline "afd is new npd now" to make them unelectable for the average joe. still, it´s banning thermometers to fight the fiever.
>>
>>65857068
What about Iceland? They have less than 1000 muslims.
(Sorry about no German, I can read and hear well but speaking and writing is a mess)
>>
>>65858024
yeah but like what kind of american
was the family half that were there german? saying "half american" just doesn't sound right
>>
>>65857668
>early 20s
>debt
>dropped out of college
>neet
>christian
Maybe I'll just make vacation there and impregnate some qt.
>>
>>65859744
>it´s banning thermometers to fight the fiever.
I really really like this expression
>>
No, no, no...don't worry.

Banning stuff means they are afraid of it.

The more they ban, the more people resent it.

It's like squeezing clay. The harder you do it, the more it escapes through your fingers.

Ban all you want, libtards.

It will spring back like a rubber band.
>>
Good, there is no need for Germany to change course. The last time when an extreme right party took over? Guess what? WW2 and extermination of millions of people. Its good thing that the government it banning these right wing extremist parties.
>>
>>65860087
Whatever new country I will go must have gun rights. It would all be more or less okay if we were allowed to defend ourselves. Norway maybe? Already allowed to go there cause Eu leftist country so easy neetbucks etc
>>
>>65861361
>I really really like this expression
thanks, i found it on the internet. you can download it if you want
>>
>>65860433

mother is german
father is american with polish ancestry

he went to germany with the army in the 90's
>>
>>65860087
Wouldn't Iceland be way too depressing and boring? In addition, there would be a language barrier.
>>
>>65861301
Bro I feel you.
We should unite.
>>
>>65856303

The NPD is an insignificance. Its the Afd that matters.
>>
>>65862289
Are you a qt grill? Do you have a sister?
>>
>>65861489
canadians need to be banned from pol.

this is my political opinion, what happpened the last time canadians had an opinion? leweedman.
>>
>>65856303
just like back i. high school. the more mommy and daddy banned shit, the harder you worked for it and the more you wanted it.

its like racism. the more we try to solve it, the worse it gets.
>>
>>65862847
canada, australia, malaysia, bangladesh, anywhere in africa, and sweden all need a ban immediately
>>
>>65862847
canadians simply don't make good posts
they can't bring serious discussion or good banter
>>
>>65862654
No why would that matter?
I'll just get a chick and marry her for the green card.
>>
>>65857122
>WHITE NATIONALISM. NATION (S) FOR WHITES ONLY!
And there went your whole point.
>>
>>65856303
It is actually an awesome thing if NPD gets banned.

NPD was a BND honeypot for decades and is filled with shills and useful retards. The government actually used BND a few times to discredit legit right wing demontrations.

Now if the boogeyman is gone they can't blame it anymore, and actual extremists will have to turn somewhere else.

It's much more sensible to have a controlled strawman party, than unregulated opposition that turns citizens into terrorists.

It just takes us 1 step closer to all-out civil war.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.