[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CLASHES IN IRBID, JORDAN WITH ISIS-LINKED MILITANTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
At least one policeman has been killed and many others wounded in ongoing clashes in the town of Irbid (not far from the Syrian border), Jordan between security forces and ISIS-linked militants. Clashes are still ongoing.

https://twitter.com/michaelh992/status/704715845059145728

https://twitter.com/L0gg0l/status/704746760128876544

BREAKING: Jordanian Police Officer Killed By ISIS-Linked Militants Near Palestinian Refugee Camp in Irbid -@i24NEWS_EN

BREAKING: #Jordan'ian special forces are fighting w/ an armed group in the Mokhayyam refugee camp in

Fierce clashes erupting again in #Irbid. #Jordna|ian army and security forces on extreme alert..
>>
>>65855143
KILL THEM ALL ABDULLAH
>>
>>65855143
burn the in cages jordan, it's tyme for vengance
also
>Jordan'ian special forces
kek it's ar*bs leaf, they are completely incompetent of warfare, basically niggers when it comes to this
>>
Also
Gregor Peter
@L0gg0l
Spiritual revolution

>Spiritual revolution
Kill me
>>
>>65857730
Most pro-western Arab Armys have modernized though, or am I misstaken?
>>
Jordan will fall in the coming years
>>
>>65859176
Would you even allow that to happen? They're your wall against the bullshit that's going on to the east.
>>
>>65858957
Look at Saudis in Yemen or Saddam in the Iran-Iraq War.
Short answer high tech does not help illiterate monkeys.
>>
Now that they have hard time in Syria and Iraq they look for new grounds?
>>
>>65859583
Iran-Iraq war happened ages ago, though you've got a point regarding Saudis. I'm talking more about Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait etc.
>>
>>65859308
If ISIS will try to invade Jordan then Israel will probably intervene.
But if Jordan will fall from within (90% Sunnis) , there is not much to do.
>>
>>65860054
Sounds like a dire situation. Hopefully it wont get to that.
>>
>>65859308
Dude. They're the ones that will bring it down.
They will drive their German cars to new lands. Fight the Herd. Hit while they cry. My shekels I am commmmmming. All this legalese, yadda yadda, I'm almost sure we'll see the Eastern shore.
>>
>>65860054
Jordan is pretty much British colony. In worst case they`ll invade.
>>
>>65860233
While I could understand and entertain the idea of an Israeli interest in having their neigbours under duress I don't think a war right next to their home would be a desirable outcome.
>>
>>65860403
you're kidding right?
>>
>>65860713
Not a bit. Living in that region you could have least educated yourself about surrounding countries.
>>
>>65859941
Egypt is very very good for several reasons that make it non-representative.
Egypt makes its own Abrams copy. Reflect on that. None of Egypt's neighbors (except a certain someone) is making a car, let alone a main battle tank, any time soon. Also Egypt's military government (same thing) is very intelligent, rational and committed to stability.
Iran-Iraq is not a postdated example. Yes it happened in the Eighties but Saddam had a huge showpiece military with the best Western toys and Iranians, who had nothing, cut him to ribbons because all the technology in the world cannot replace bad organization. And the exact same goddamn thing happened in Yemen.
>>
>>65860403
>>65860713
>>65860856
Well elaborate a little then. How exactly is Jordan important for British interests?
>>
>>65861014
Alright interesting info, thanks for elaborating.
>>
>>65860856
Uh, I'm gonna have to side with the Synagogue of Satan on this one, brat.
>>
>>65859583
look at america in Afghanistan today,same applies to you amerifat
>>
>>65860483
Uhhh ... not sure what to say. You know what the occupied territories are? You understand that Israel historically has simulaneously complained about and materially benefitted from chaos? Generally when there's a war Israel comes out with more land.
>>
>>65860856
autism confirmed
>>
>>65861248
Or CIA-AlQaeda-AlNusra-ISIS-Daesh-Moderates-The US State Department in Syria.
>>
>>65861398
You got out of Lebanon just in time.
France was this close to raising the price of Mirages.
>>
>>65861324
Yes but Israel has been a direct actor in all of those wars hasn't it? If a civil war was to break out, unless one or serveral parties directly tied to the Jordanian government were to attack Israel I don't see how they could involve themselves AND annex land in the conflict. Though I'm largely ignorant on middle eastern affairs so this is just pure speculation on my end.
>>
>>65861032
Like this for example

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/556852/British-troops-sent-help-Jordan-fight-Islamic-State-Syria-Iraq
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/12143515/1600-British-troops-head-to-Jordan-for-war-game.html

>>65861161
Not surprised, you are amerifat after all - a living image of ignorance.

Jordan was initially a British protectorate after breaking up Ottoman empire territory, and past independence remained related to it. Current Jordan king was born from British wife, dynasty related to UK one, he served in British Army and speaks perfect english and is pretty much just brit reestablishing the old relationship.

Jordan always was in spheere of UK interest and cooperates with it in military, economy, education and pretty much just remains its colony.
>>
File: KingAbdullah.jpg (81 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
KingAbdullah.jpg
81 KB, 560x560
>>65855143
Only thing I know is that their fat fuck of a king had every opportunity to show some balls. But what did he do? Ordered number of airstrikes you could count on the fingers of one hand in total and took a "tough guy" picture that was bound to scare IS...uuuuu.

Their last airstrike was in February 2015

>After the downed Jordanian pilot, Muath al-Kasasbeh was executed by ISIL by being burned to death, King Abdullah II vowed revenge and temporarily took the lead in the bombing raids on ISIL during February 2015. On 8 February, Jordan claimed that during the course of 3 days, from 5–7 February, their airstrikes alone had killed 7,000 ISIL militants in Iraq and Syria, and also reportedly degraded 20% of the militant group's capability

Fat fuck.
>>
>>65861398
You must be native mudslime sort of "jew", since soviet immigrant onces at least were educated.
>>
>>65861979
So Jordan to the UK is basically what Israel is to the US? A close ally and strategic position for the British to utilize in any possible conflicts in the region?
>>
>>65862044
He`s actually pretty ok ruler. Its not like Jordan really has resources to do a notable dent there. He has to maneuvre with cards he have and for military needs he depends on UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5hR7mWvJ_g

Would be sad if actually one decent ruler in middle east (after Assad and Kadaffi) were gone.
>>
>>65862044
Kek, all I know about Abdullah is that he was in Star Trek.
>>
>>65858957
there is no loyalty or love for the state in the middle east. citizens are only loyal to the social allowances. their loyalty stops where the money stops. that is why you see them very quick in retreating when they feel like they are in danger.
>>
>>65862076
Do you think that the British people will allow their government to entangle them in a far away war?
You probably don't know much about the British mentality and politics in these days.
To win a war, airstrikes are not enough, you have to put "boots on the ground".
>>
>>65855143
Fuck yes, this is what I've been waiting for.

Jordan actually trained and funded ISIS, aka "moderate rebels" and they are going to Feel The Bern.

ISIS is coming to Saudi Arabia and Jordan, and it's going to rage through like a firestorm. Unlike in Syria, where most of the native Muslims are pretty chill and of the non-terror-loving Shia variety, in Jordan and Saudi Arabia, the Muslims are very strict Wahabbi, practically already ISIS-tier. ISIS will gain massive popular support in these countries.

I hope to fuck that they grind Jordan and SA into dust, then turn their sights in Israel.
>>
>>65866665
>Jordan actually trained and funded ISIS, aka "moderate rebels" and they are going to Feel The Bern.
your country trained, funded, and armed "moderate rebels", you idiot
>>
>>65866665
Wait hasn't Jordan made an effort to basically stay out of most conflicts in the area? How would arming rebels in Syria benefit them? The war is at their gates.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.