[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China's Mass Unemployment Wave Begins: Six Million Workers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: Flag_map_of_China__Taiwan.png (103 KB, 2000x1662) Image search: [Google]
Flag_map_of_China__Taiwan.png
103 KB, 2000x1662
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-01/chinas-mass-unemployment-wave-begins-six-million-workers-get-pink-slips

Back in November, just as the world's attention was focusing on China for long-overdue reasons including a slowing economy, debt at well over 300% of GDP, an artificially high exchange rate whose devaluation is causing market shockwaves around the globe, a reflating housing bubble, a burst stock market bubble and non-performing loans, as high as 20%, when we pointed out the one "most under-reported" risk virtually nobody was talking about: Chinese employment.

... one risk, perhaps the biggest one, which has so far flown deep under the radar, is also the biggest one - which may explain why so few have noticed it - namely social discontent, resulting from a breakdown in recent "agreeable" labor conditions, wage cuts and rising unemployment, leading to labor strikes and in some cases, violence.
We then pointed out a disturbing indicator: the number of labor strikes in China, as a result of deteriorating labor conditions, sliding wages and surging unemployment, had become exponential.

the collapse is here
Another Link with the story
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-layoffs-exclusive-idUSKCN0W33DS
>>
fuck no

I don't want more Chinese emigrating
>>
With so few women and mass unemployment it will not be long before men are forced to sell their manhood for a bowl of noodles. They will have to perform the most degrading acts and be humiliated consistently just for food and a bed.
>>
https://www.docdroid.net/bdj9HDz/m1-gold-brief.pdf.html
>>
>>65854073

Many will go to Africa I think. Chinese are taking over there.

The future will have lots of chinggers. If ever there was an uglier mix of races....
>>
The colonization of Africa starts.
>>
>>65857087
>>65857202
The Chinese are not taking over Africa you morons, why do people keep spouting this meme?

They have some factories and mines and shit there and employ the locals, IE what every multinational company in the world does. Is Germany colonizing Mexico because BMW has manufacturing plants there?

"Colonizing" as Europeans did it implies they're taking over the local governments, etc, which they aren't.
>>
>>65857818
Oh they are. It's the only way.
>>
>>65857950
No, people here just get their rocks off to the idea of niggers being ruled by a "superior race", so they push this nonsense.
>>
>>65854073
CCP is loosing the mandate
Warlords incoming
>>
>>65854073
COMING THIS FALL: GLOBAL RECESSION 2, HELICOPTER EDITION
>>
B-but I thought countries needed unlimited population growth in order to succeed
>>
Revolution when?
>>
>>65854073
...Remember the 6 million?
>>
File: 1448732944788.jpg (105 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1448732944788.jpg
105 KB, 960x720
>>65854073
That can't be right. I was told China was going to rule the world and we'd all be speaking Mandarin and using chopsticks.

Who knew that their economy was built on bubbles and exploiting workers to death. Crazy. If only people had pointed it out earlier.
>>
>>65857818
they're taking over.

africas government is VERY weak and they will soon have control over it in more ways than one because of how much they provide for them.
>>
>6 million !!!!!
>MUH SIX MILLION!!!
>Mass Unemployment Wave
>Its happening

>6 million = 0,004% of Chinas population

How writes this shit? Oh yeah. The same guys who call 1 guy shot a masshooting
>>
>>65859974
your not taking into account people who depend on them
>>
>0.004 of the chinese populace laid off
>WW3 PUTIN MUH 2ND AMENDINT PLS SIGN PERMISSION TO SPY
>>
>>65859974
>6 million = 0,004% of Chinas population

I thought germans were supposed to be good at math
>>
>>65857087
>unemployment
>Many will go to Africa I think
There are no jobs in Africa for them.
Zimbabwe has 80% unemployment as is China's biggest ally in the region.
>>
Urban warfare in massive ghost cities when?
>>
File: 1456350366214.png (160 KB, 882x847) Image search: [Google]
1456350366214.png
160 KB, 882x847
>>65859161
>Africa is disorganised
This has it's own weaknesses.
>>
>>65861840
>within a few years you'll be able to buy entire ghost cities for the price of a family home
>>
>>65854490
Yes.... Yes!
>>
>>65861848
THANK YOU, LAO YANG
>>
>>65854490
or robots working in factories which they do already, i really don't understand why china does not. They can engineer or buy robots from us.
>>
>>65854073

>unemployment in a communist state

All the keks
>>
>>65854073
Oh shit, they're going to implode when Trump wins, nice
>>
>>65859161
>africas government is VERY weak
>Africa is a country
>>65857818
>>65858189
Well said.
>>
Civil unrest and political upheaval soon.

The communist government's legitimacy rests on constant economic growth, employment, and things getting better.
>>
>>65861848
thanks, lao yang
>>
>6 million
This is nothing compared to what Deng Xiaoping did. 270 million laid off from state companies undergoing privatization during one 5 year plan, plus abolishment of "iron rice bowl" at the same time.
>>
OY VEY THIS IS ANOTHER RAPE OF NANKING

REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION GOYIM
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 412x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 412x960
>>65854073
>mfw America will still be number one for years to come
>>
>>65854073
The DOW is up 300 points

They claim economic data is high, but not giving any specifics
>>
>>65854490
I would love to buy some chink boipussy. They're going to be a little more attractive than their Thai counterparts since they're not as dark.
>>
Capitalism. Mao tried to warn you.
>>
>>65854073

>muh 6m
>>
>>65863445
Mao was killed tens of millions of Chinese. Held back the development of China by decades for his Peasant Revolution.
>>
>>65862443
>africas government is VERY weak
>Africa is a country
Sub-saharan african nations in general have so useless that any negative statement applies generally applies. There is not a single sub-saharan african nation in which goverment aren't giving chinese companies monoply over large swats of their infra struicture. (Except South Africa, but, that is just a matter of time)
>>
>>65863227
L-let me suck your dick
>>
File: disgust.jpg (32 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
32 KB, 620x400
>>65863692
>Except South Africa, but, that is just a matter of time
>>
>>65863597
Not really. Famines were endemic to China before the People's Republic. The 50s famine was the last one (ever, probably) and he put China's industry on a good footing for the later reforms. China was suffering from drought at the time too.
>>
>>65864230
If you look at his wiki page, it says that he tried out some retarded new farming techniques based on pseudo science that drove the crop production way down and starved millions.
>>
Ooooooohhhhhh shit, it's rolling up...sooo many new recruits.

Damn, shit is seriously happening over in China.
>>
>>65864129
>Except South Africa, but, that is just a matter of time
I was not clear enough, the South African goverment is completely incompetent. They have just not let large parts of their industrial structure be monopolized by chinese companies yet. The SA goverment is also evil.
>>
>>65854073
Oh baby, its only just starting.
Those trillions upon trillions of debt and loans issued to build ghost towns are coming to roost soon, and its gun be fun. Devaluation or no devaluation, its going to be a shitshow either way...
tl:dr Its assumedly, undeniably and absolutely happening.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-04/kyle-bass-greatest-investment-opportunity-right-now
http://www.businessinsider.com/china-currency-devaluation-just-getting-started-2016-2
>>
>>65862322
>China
>communist
>>
>>65854073
>muh 6 million
EVERY. TIME.
>>
>>65859974

2.8 by my count.

but math is not my forte
>>
>>65863227

Cute boy, I can feel that he has a big dick :)
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.