[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain Drumpf to me? I haven't been paying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
Can someone explain Drumpf to me?

I haven't been paying attention in the past couple days and I don't get it. Is there an inside joke?
>>
>>65853097
>Is there an inside joke?
given than [CURRENT YEAR] comedian only has about 20 viewers, I suppose it can be considered an inside joke.
>>
>>65853097
has to do with his great grand father changing his name from drumpf to trump or something. I hate trump and this shit is unfunny and stupid.
>>
It's a name his great great great grandfather had. That's literally it. That is the worst dirt liberals can dig up on him

Meanwhile, for some reason liberals don't give a shit that Obama's real name is BARRY SOETORO
>>
>>65853097
liberals last stand against Trump is to say "uH Uh Uh..!..Thats not his REAL name..! How can he be president..!?"
>>
>>65853097
it's a current year European thing. Some European dude said it.
>>
File: 1453882892029.jpg (264 KB, 835x1204) Image search: [Google]
1453882892029.jpg
264 KB, 835x1204
Leftist wienies trying to start a meme but their legions of fat retards, dikes and niggers are too dumb to provide meme magic.
>>
>>65853211

I wish it was like that. This shit is taking off even in German social media. But then again, bar Canada and Sweden, we are the liberal capital of the world.
>>
>>65853211
They're pushing it HARD on social media though.
>>
>>65853097
The left is trying to force a meme they've caught onto our meme powers but it's too late.
>>
A lot of immigrants Anglicized their names.

This sounds like a "no true WASP" hunt to me.

Why is he racist, /pol/?
>>
>>65853097
>Trump names the jew (John "Stewart" Leibowitz)
>Jew's snaggletoothed british lackey gets butthurt and throws it back at the donald
>but donald was born named Trump and didn't change his name just to weasel onto TV
>>
File: avgn[1].jpg (103 KB, 470x355) Image search: [Google]
avgn[1].jpg
103 KB, 470x355
>Is this supposed to be funny? Like just to take a celebrity's name and change it around? That's like if I took the name "Stephen Spielberg" and called him "Stephen Jeelberg". Like, that's not funny, that's kindergarten level! No, kindergarten students don't find that funny! Aliens don't find that funny!
>>
>>65853604
You can't force a meme. You have to nurture a meme for it to be magic.
>>
File: 1455192683299.jpg (175 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1455192683299.jpg
175 KB, 960x960
>>65853774
>tfw his videos are mostly cucked now
>>
>>65853315
>Meanwhile, for some reason liberals don't give a shit that Obama's real name is BARRY SOETORO

Came here to post this. I mean, barry chose the most spear chuckiest name he could find.... there's just something really embarrassing about some sheltered token mulatto that thinks he's getting "back to his roots" by calling himself osama mc'bongo-slap and pretending his real name doesn't exist.
>>
>>65853097
even as a Canacuck I don't understand what this is. Why are some people saying current year man ended Trump's campaign?
>>
File: 1456207463439.jpg (946 KB, 1875x3325) Image search: [Google]
1456207463439.jpg
946 KB, 1875x3325
His ancestors changed their name to Trump when they moved to America.
Now liberals are using it as ammunition.
Greentext for you from this morning
>Be in Massachusetts at university
>Go to class, get there early
>Walk in on classmates talking about politics
>"OMG did you see John Oliver's video? He makes fun of Trump for the fact that his family changed their name when the IMMIGRATED here--he Bates immigrants so much but his family suffered as immigrants and they changed their name to be more American. His supporters don't care that they had to do that, though."
>Someone quietly says that a lot of immigrant families changed their names
>The literal personal fitness trainer Marxist cheerleader who was telling the story talks about how the hard are being sold by HBO at cost
>I suggest that this is an example of big money's influence in American politics, suggesting that HBO is part of a media conglomerate that isn't really altruistic in any capacity
>They start making weird faces and saying "what?"
>I try to drop the subject because I don't want things to get too awkward and charged
>They, continuing their liberal circle jerk, call everyone living in rural parts of the country uneducated and ignorant racists who don't know which issues are relevant and are confused about immigration and basically say that the views of 60% of the country are irrelevant because they haven't been properly 'educated'
>mfw I'm part of the silent majority and now understand why it has to be silent

Later, the professor was blaming people for the rise of fascism in Germany and most of the people he named were either Commie or Wall Street Jews.
>>
anti trump shills have realised the power of memes so they are trying to create one of their own

but they are retarded and also way too late lmao, thus their attempted meme is weak af
>>
Why didn't he make fun of Hillary Blythe?
>>
I guess it's a weal attempt at trying to start a meme?

And I mean really weak.

Super weak.

You'd be hard pressed to find a white American today whose family didn't have to change their name when their ancestors immigrated.
>>
Have they learned NOTHING? You can't bully Trump out of this race.

>Le Trump news belongs to our comedy sections :^) right guis? haha like Trump has a chance XDDD stupid racist XDDDD

Several successful months for Trump later

>G-guys w-w-why has it not worked to call him a racist sexist bigot and make fun of him???
>We need BIGGER and more EXPENSIVE jokes!
>>
>>65854285
Didn't basically every European that immigrated to North America change their last name in some sort of way? Hell, mine changed an e and i around apparently so that it would make sense in English spelling.
>>
>>65853444
Wouldn't they want to downplay his German heritage? Or do they just hate themselves that much?
>>
>>65853097
They are trying to damage Trump brand image. The Trump brand lends him a decent amount of power. He can use it as leverage in all sorts of things.
They want people to mockingly refer to him as Drumpf to try and damage his power.
Its a very subtle, and clever way to hurt someone's image.
But their implementation was terrible. They tried to force their meme too quickly and we noticed
>>
>>65853097
They used millions of dollars to try and start a forced me, in an attempt to use artificial meme magic and undermine the power of the Trump name.

After all, Can't Stump the Trump and other memes don't work if the mind starts to cognitively hear "Can't Drumpf the Dumpf."

It's wickedly sinister, if it gains traction. But artificial memes rarely do. As long as Trump knocks back hard tomorrow, he'll be fine.
>>
> Jon Stewart changes his name from Leibowitz to hide the fact hes jewish.
> Trump at one point tells Leibowitz to be proud of his heritage.
> Le current year man runs a story on why trump is bad.
> His grandfather changed his name when he emigrated like 100 years ago, which like all immigrants of the time did.
> These two situations are somehow the same so trump should change his name.

Also i think he said something about changing the national consciousness by convincing everyone to call him Drumpf so you don't assosciate Trump the person with Trump the verb. It's stupid though because no one aside from liberal memers are going to do it, its not like debate moderators or news outlets are going to start referring to him as Drumpf of something.

It's just excessively stupid shitflinging from a mongoloid who couldn't hack it in britain so he had to slum it in America.
>>
>>65853097
It's Current Year Man doing one of those really forced routines where the comedian tells a joke that nobody laughs at, then starts raising his voice and acting tryhard to force the joke/elicit a few pity chuckles. He caught a glimpse of the dank Trump memes and thought to himself "Oh shit, I need to get in on that action!" only to blindly lummox onto the field while not understanding anything about it in the slightest. Observe him and the producers trying to make a giant production out of this with mist machines and a failed viral campaign, like some decrepit old lady trying to claim how "hip" she is to the "jive talk" while all of Harlem stops what it's doing to look at her like she's an idiot for a few seconds before going back to their days and ignoring her.
>>
>>65854098
>BARRY SOETORO
Or he converted to Islam after getting away from his mother, and has been a closet muslim the whole time (which is why he caused the Arab Spring, destabilized the whole Middle East worse than Bush, tried to install the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and helped fuel civil war in Syria).
>>
>>65853097
Trump once attacked jon stewart for changing his surname, so M8 dug up the (fairly recent) time trump's family did the exact same thing.
>>
>>65855427
Turns out the grandfather thing was false; his grandfather was born with the last name Trump, the name was changed way back in the 1640s.
>>
File: 1386724066977.png (381 KB, 1064x698) Image search: [Google]
1386724066977.png
381 KB, 1064x698
>>65854285
>thinking you can escape the jew like that
>>
>>65853097
It's Oliver's way of trying to be racist. Just bring up all the jews who have changed their names, like Sanders.
>>
>>65855666
>fairly recent
>not in his own lifetime

Wut
>>
>>65855666
You don't deserve those repeating digits.
There's a big difference between
>changing your own fucking name to piss off your dad
vs
>Your forefather anglicizing his name as millions of American immigrants did, something YOU had no power over.
>>
File: 1408592894228.jpg (2 MB, 1365x1105) Image search: [Google]
1408592894228.jpg
2 MB, 1365x1105
>>65854234
>Why are some people saying current year man ended Trump's campaign?

They've literally got nothing else to work with, this is actually the last hurrah for them (which is really telling) before they resort to drastic measures.

They know end-game is upon them now and they're starting to freak out, which is a good thing because that will make them slip up and do some dumb stuff like make death threats & turrism..... at which point the cat will be out of the bag and everyone will know the left for what they are: treasonous anti-american terrorists.

Once there isn't any bullshit on the table we can get down to business, and that is purging the back stabbing traitors that want to destroy this country.
>>
>>65855666
> 100 years ago
> Fairly Recent
Guess who else changed their name around the same time? Does the name Saxe-Coburg and Gotha ring any bells? Christ, I bet you don't even wear the poppy.

I'm so fucking glad my ancestors left your shit country.
>>
>>65853943
Exactly right my islamic brother
>>
>>65853097
Trump called out John Stewart for changing his name, saying that he's not representing his heritage.

So Oliver is lampooning Trump for valuing his name as a brand by pointing out that his family name used to be Drumpf.
>>
>>65856018
I wear a white poppy. And I'm a republican either way.
>>
>>65853097
Just checked my currentyearbook and they all exploded with this video

I just don't get it.. what are they even saying? What is this?
>>
>>65853097
I honestly felt embarrassed for him when the Drumpf sign came out. It was like the liberal media's very own Fonzie moment.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.