[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ is against abortions because it's murder. >/pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: reason.jpg (35 KB, 462x322) Image search: [Google]
reason.jpg
35 KB, 462x322
>/pol/ is against abortions because it's murder.
>/pol/ is for the death penalty.

If you're against murder why do you want people killed?

/pol/fags BTFO
>>
>>65848727
>When a democrat says they are against the death penalty

>But says they are for abortion
>>
>>65848727
/pol/ is against abortions because it's murder of an innocent
Nobody innocent is getting the death penalty
>inb4 anecdotal cases of people being proven innocent after being executed.
>>
>>65848727

we're not against abortion, we don't give a fuck about it, esp. when non-whites do it.
>>
>>65848953

>niggers
>innocent
>>
>>65848727
The major difference is that with the death penalty they have been convicted of a horrendous crime they committed. The fetus, on the other hand, has done nothing except have fuck up parents. Not the baby's fault
>>
I know its shitty bait but there is obviously a difference between killing a child who has no choice in the matter and killing someone who broke the law (in a serious matter) willingly.

Killing a child especially if its a few months into pregnancy is fucking disgusting and shame on any stupid fucking mother who lets it happen. If you are dumb enough to risk getting knocked up when all the tools are there to prevent it you should take responsibility.
>>
>>65848727
Only dumbasses seriously think abortion should be illegal.
>>
>>65849039
/pol/ is against niggers getting abortion because the moms never have money to afford it so we gotta pay for dem programs.
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 669x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 669x796
>ifunny
This is now a roll thread
>>
>>65848727
the babies are a product of sluts that have no respect for themselves

they are innocent babies

the death penalty is for criminals
>>
Tu quoque.

Next.
>>
A baby hasn't committed a crime
Murderers/child molesters deserve the death penalty
>>
>>65848727
but I'm not.

Abortion in the first trimester is fine. (Hell maybe even shorter)
And I think the death penalty is flawed.
>>
>>65849039
If you're about abortion of a nigger, even niggers are innocent while in womb.
>>
>>65849188

Then you pay more for the niggers for their living costs once they graduate to jail, you pay MUCH MORE.
>>
>>65848727
>/pol/ is against abortions
?
>>
>>65848727
>ripping apart a living child sans anesthetic is the same as shooting your rapist

why are liberals so pro rape
>>
>>65848727
kek I'm not even against abortion, but you are really being dense here. The argument is that the baby is innocent (and the mom showed poor judgement), thus abortions can be considered immoral as it favors the comfort of someone who showed poor judgement (the mom) over the life of a truly innocent being (the baby). The death penalty is applied to people who committed crimes, so clearly no innocence here.
>>
>>65849228
Roll
>>
>>65849121
this

Why the fuck people care so much about this? Why should I care about some slut aborting her spawn, they are nothing to me?
>>
>he doesn't want to let me kill babies

>but yet he DOES want to retain his ability to stop a home invasion

>the hypocrisy!
>>
File: omG.png (53 KB, 190x293) Image search: [Google]
omG.png
53 KB, 190x293
>>
>>65848727
I understand what you mean

obviously the women aborting their babies are defending themselves

the reality is, we are going to have to crush the urbanite. When the urbanite thinks about guns, they only think about gangsters
>>
>>65849320
Assuming they don't just kill each other.
>>
>>65849385
Miss
Reroll
>>
>>65848727

>against abortion

lol no.

Planned Parenthood is the best thing that has happened to the black community.
>>
File: 2bbd439aacdf29548856b6223cd8c9.gif (2 MB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
2bbd439aacdf29548856b6223cd8c9.gif
2 MB, 700x393
>>65849228

One shot one kill
>>
>>65849303

The first words they learn are dindu nuffin.
>>
>>65849228
Roll!
>>
>>65848727

I'm not against abortions, faggot. All for it, as long as the SJW who needs it isn't able to breed ad create shitty liberal activists. And niggers... it should be popularised with the minorities.
>>
>>65849228
Roll senpaitachi
>>
>>65849228
goodbye little boy
>>
I know many cases of self defense with aborted fetuses. Ignorant republicans.
>>
>>65848727
>not distinguishing between murder and execution
>>
>>65848727
Abortion rids us of millions of potential niggers, spics and white trash. I am very pro abortion.
>>
>>65849524
So close
>>
>>65848727
>Republicans say we should bomb ISIS and kill terrorists
>Then says we shouldn't kill innocent people, and sarin gas a orphanage.
lol wow look at these hypocrites!
>>
>>65849228
51 get
>>
>>65849385 >>65849475 >>65849524 >>65849537 >>65849570

you guys suck

watch this
>>
>>65848939
First post best post

The picture in the OP doesnt even make sense
>>
File: genocide-blacks.gif (14 KB, 553x317) Image search: [Google]
genocide-blacks.gif
14 KB, 553x317
>/pol/ is against abortions because it's murder.
I am pro abortion because it's murder.
>>
>>65849683
Knee capped that commie
>>
>>65848727
They obviously are in favor of self defense.
>>
>>65848727
>Taking 2 totally different subject matters, watering them down to something a democrat can understand, and comparing the two to use in a argument

That's right baby, MMMM! Commit those fallacies you dog, commit em' all over my body
>>
>>65848727
A. /pol/ is not one person. I myself am not for the death penalty because it's finality makes it dangerous for a court that can and has convicted an innocent, and because it is in fact more expensive to execute the death penalty than life imprisonment.

B. Abortion involves the termination of a human life that is innocent of any wrongdoing in its conception. Most ethical systems would classify this as murder.
>>
I think abortion should be legal. But if you get an abortion, you should be sterilized. And if it can be proven the man that got you pregnant agreed with the abortion, he should be sterilized as well.
>>
>>65849683
Loser
>>
>>65849089
THERE HE IS

BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE
>>
File: 1456695108764.jpg (60 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1456695108764.jpg
60 KB, 720x479
>>65849683

for TRUMP
>>
>>65848727

I'm pro-abortion AND pro-death penalty. What now?
>>
>>65849913
#Death2016
>>
Chopping up an innocent baby alive is murder.

Shooting a nigger burglar in self defense is not murder.

Understand the difference?
>>
>>65848727
Supporting the death penalty and being pro-life are not logically inconsistent. Believers in the sanctify of life can also believe that the penalty for taking a life willfully should be death. I only appose the death penalty as a fiscal conservative since those bastard get a million dollars worth of appeals to make sure someone didn't fuck up and send an innocent man to death row.
It's a similar argument to "stand-your ground" laws: reasonable suspicion that an assailant is going to deprive you of your life is enough grounds to take said assailants life.
>>
>>65848727
>the life of the innocent is of the same worth as societies worst criminals
False equivalence fallacy
>>
>>65848727
This assumes that people only own guns with the intention to kill innocent people and not for self defense.
>>
>>65850412
>and not for self defense

or for hunting
or for pest control
or for sport
or because they are a collector
or just because they want to have a gun
>>
File: 1456115186168.png (211 KB, 557x593) Image search: [Google]
1456115186168.png
211 KB, 557x593
>>65848939
/thread
>>
>>65848727
i wonder, is Jackie Chan used in the meme because of how many people in China drown their female babies?
>>
>if you want to kill irredeemable criminals, why won't you kill babies too???
>>
>>65848727
> the fetuses did something to deserve to die
>>
>>65849823
Let it go.

Let it go.
>>
>>65849089
Butt wut bout raep
>>
>>65849673
in a testidgle XDddddddddd
>>
>>65849089
THERE HE IS

BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE BRUSHIE
>>
>>65849475
THERE HE IS AGAIN

>>
>>65848727
Gij kunt beter ne waal zijn za zot.

Justice = balance between actions and results
You kill some one = you pay with your life
Babies aren't guilty of anything.
>>
>>65848727
They don't give out the death penalty for jaywalking.
Generally those on deathrow, deserve to be there.
Stupid France, I mean Belgium.
>>
>>65849228
pew pew
>>
>>65848727
>Abortion decreases birth rates and ends cultures
I'm not pro-life, but I mean I'd rather live in a world with a death penalty and no abortion, than abortion and no death penalty.
>Death penalty kills criminals so taxpayers don't have to pay for their incarceration
>>
>>65848727

liberals don't know the difference between guilty and innocent
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 800x450
>>65849089
>>65849475
can I live with you when I move to Estonia?
>>
>>65848727
I'm pro abortion and pro death penalty. Your argument is invalid.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.