[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rubio and Cruz calling for release of secret Trump Tape.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: Trump - Finger.jpg (108 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
Trump - Finger.jpg
108 KB, 635x600
The Donald expresses his true thoughts about illegal immigration in secret recording. Say it ain't so Donald...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bensmith/trump-tape#.njrDkJ2lD
>>
>>65845686
He addresses this in this interview yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI8_ojF0kxM

its nothing.
>>
>>65845686
>Buzzfeed

Just fuck off.
>>
>>65845806
Where is it at? I don't have 20 minutes. But I figured this is just a poor last minute attack by the GOP.
>>
>>65845806

Any idea at what time in this interview?
I can't listen to all 20 minutes right now/
>>
>kikefeed
>>
>tax returns
didn't stick, Rubio and Cruz both dropped that issue
>KKK/David Duke
didn't stick despite the entire news world devoting 2 whole days to nonstop coverage
>"secret tape"
lol, didn't Cruz also say that Trump is in league with the mafia? this'll be forgotten in a day a well.
>Drumpf
is currently being forced as a meme, but has already stopped trending

Give it up
>>
>>65845686
another make donald drumpf again
>>
>buzzfeed

holy shit you guys are getting desperate
>>
>>65845963
starting at 13:00
>>
>>65846045
@13:00 min
>>
>>65846315
this
>>
>>65846820
lol how much do you pay them
>>
>cuckfeed
>>
Desperation is a stinky cologne. The establishment has dyed its hair black and white, is crying, and is slowly raising a gun to its head
>>
>>65847559
that is a beautiful image right there ..lol go ahead make my day.
>>
>>65845686
Trump has too much energy behind him at this point, if he gets elected and backs out, his life would get a good bit shorter I think.
>>
If you can't tell by now that Trump is a pandering faggot that will literally say anything to get through the primary process then you need to be sterilized.

protip: Trump is a lying nigger. Nothing you believe he will do will be done.
>>
Two uppity Cuban anchor babies demanding that a white man's confidences be ripped away and exposed. And there's throngs of white people cheering this disgusting display on.

This is what America has come to. If our great great grandparents could see us they would be absolutely and unequivocally ashamed.
>>
>>65847930
>$0.03 has been deposited into your account
>>
>buzzfeed

Wow. An anti-white hate group has something that's totally going to rock The Donald!?

That sounds so legitimate!
>>
>>65848196

Screencap this so that you can look back on it after he gets the nomination.

He will do a complete turnaround on many issues that he postures himself as being a 'hardliner' on. You think he isn't pro-amnesty? Top kek.
>>
>>65847930
>your favorite candidate is a liar!

>mine isn't, trust me
>>
Holy fuck, Trump is fighting a war on every front. Did obama go through this bullshit in his election, i know it got hairy, but fuck.
>>
>>65848621

Don't trust me. Watch video of the don himself.

I'll warn you though.

You have to go ALL THE WAY BACK to 2015 to find videos of him saying that he wants universal single payer healthcare and amnesty.

I know, I know. 2015 was fucking eons ago. Why would I even bring that up?

Dumb nigger.
>>
>>65847930
They're all lying niggers. At the very least though, Trump hasn't killed anyone.
>>
>>65845806
>very pro isreal
>>
>>65849016

I can respect that.

By no means am I trying to say that any alternative the Dems offer up is more suitable than a Donald Trump presidency.
>>
>>65848502
If that were the case, he wouldn't last to see the fruits of his labor. He stoked the fire far beyond what he could ever hope to control. What he symbolizes at this point greatly overshadows what he is, regardless of what that may be.
>>
File: 1360524287880.gif (1 MB, 329x201) Image search: [Google]
1360524287880.gif
1 MB, 329x201
>they're not even candians
>>
>>65848621
>Lord trump is not the establishment that lies to me!
>of course he lies! all politicians lie!
Mental gymnastics this hard
>>
>>65846321
>didn't stick despite the entire news world devoting 2 whole days to nonstop coverage
They're still on it, Ryan made a statement this morning and CNN called Trump "vascillating" on it.
>>
>>65849346
Nice talking point, did you type that yourself?
>>
>mfw trump is going to remember every single one of these assholes and what they tried to pull
>>
>>65849299

Oh to be naive.
>>
>>65849471
The establishment is so fucking desperate, this is the best they have
>>
>>65849581
Do tell me what it's like?
>>
File: House_Trump.png (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
House_Trump.png
101 KB, 600x600
>>65849566
>Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that.
>>
Is this the best $75m can buy? These guys are such loosers and cucks it hurts.
>>
>>65848931
Hairy? The presidency was handed to him on a silver platter.
>>
>>65845806
>of course its negotiable
>we can make the wall 2ft shorter maybe
>but it being built is not negotiable

top kek
>>
>>65845806
He really is the modern day Reagan.
>>
>>65849883
reeeeeeeee

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.