[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Bright Future.jpg (214 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Bright Future.jpg
214 KB, 1000x667
Are we experiencing an autism epidemic /pol/? Is there more autism relative to % of world population as opposed to 60 years ago? What can this be attributed to?
>>
I think being antisocial and a loner is being misdiagnosed as autism. Their "learning disabilities" come from simply not wanting to be in a room with a bunch of people who all mock them.
>>
>>65845899
First post best post... There's been a lot of those lately.
>>
He doesn't look all that comfy.
>>
>>65846426
If i was 6 I wouldn't be eaither.
>>
>>65845899
This guy is right and it's a large part of the problem. Basically everyone wants their kid to be a special little snowflake and will push for an autism diagnosis if their simply quiet or shy.

The other big part though is that we are getting better at recognizing and diagnosing legitimate autism. The rate we diagnose generalized mental retardation (which is a bullshit diagnosis tbph and simply means the doctors were too lazy or stupid to figure out what's actually wrong with this person) has gone way down while the rate we diagnose autism has gone up.

Keep in mind autism is a relatively new diagnosis. It wasn't until the 1940s when it first got a name and its first research done, and while our level of understanding has only gone up since then, there's still a lot we don't know about it.
>>
Computers, video games, and message boards cause autism
>>
Again this thread.
>hurr 6 year old kid what a homo assburger, he doesnt have self-knowledge
>>
>>65845617
Vaccines, they cause autism.
Also smoking prevents autism. Now there's less smoking there's more autism, think about it.
>>
>>65847278
Not even bullshitting. I have autism and i find ciggys help a lot
>>
>>65845617
Marry, fuck, kill.
>>
>>65847440
Keep them all in basement, decapitate and then fuck the brunette for a few days until she's too gross then do the same with the blond then the red.
>>
>>65847440
okay but what about the blonde at the end? wait sorry is she invisible to you because her skin's not somalian enough?
>>
>>65845617
Holy fuck that red head with blue eyes and succulent udders.
>>
>>65847867
I think it's because she's making an awkward kinda face you know?
Damn that fake red head is fire tho
>>
>>65847958
>>65848038
hivemind
>>
>>65847440
>kill the blonde

Kill yourself instead for having such shit taste.
>>
>>65848258
She has john kerry chin breh the other girls outclass her easily.
>>
>>65845617
Marry, kill, 360noscope, fuck
>>
>>65848038
The redhead has amazing blue eyes but the skin dont match. By far the hottest though. Far right can get gassed with that roger ramjet chin

Is this autism?
>>
It's probably a combination of doctors being more keen to the symptoms of it nowadays compared to in the days of yore, and the pharmaceutical jew wanting to prescribe as many drugs as possible to the youth of today so there's false diagnoses
>>
>>65847257
>>hurr 6 year old kid what a homo assburger, he doesnt have self-knowledge

>Brian! Aren't you happy you got your new gaming device?!
>*gasp* Let mommy take a picture of you with the booth girls!

Totally mortifying. Nothing wrong with the kid's expression. He just wanted his gaming thing.
>>
We are experiencing mass misdiagnosis; for a past example: ADD/ADHD.
>>
>>65847853
>>>/b/
>>
fuck, fuck, kill, kill
>>
>>65845617
Jews. Kill them all.
>>
>>65845617
fuck, fuck, vidya, fuck
>>
>>65848754
Fuck, prenump, spawn kill, kill
>>
>>65845899

>I think being antisocial and a loner is being misdiagnosed as autism.

It's probably by the same people misdiagnosing rowdy kids as having ADD.
>>
>>65845617
Marry,marry,adopt,marry. Inshallah.
>>
>>65845617
Reddit
>>
File: 1454451416395.jpg (552 KB, 1625x1117) Image search: [Google]
1454451416395.jpg
552 KB, 1625x1117
>>65845899
>I think being antisocial and a loner is being misdiagnosed as autism. Their "learning disabilities" come from simply not wanting to be in a room with a bunch of people who all mock them.

ouch you got me in the feels
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.