[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP SHILLS BTFO http://www.dailywire.com/news/3783/ anti-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: racists btfo.png (281 KB, 1015x859) Image search: [Google]
racists btfo.png
281 KB, 1015x859
TRUMP SHILLS BTFO

http://www.dailywire.com/news/3783/anti-semites-are-out-force-trump-ben-shapiro
>>
Maybe he should stop being such a fucking jew then.
>>
>>65841577
You're welcome

http://archive.is/p7Fu0
>>
>>65841577
>Shapiro
>>
>>65841577
like is he trying to prove anti-semitic memes are actually statements of fact
>>
>>65841798
maximum edge, my friend. it'd be a shame if someone crashed this racist safe space you've constructed for yourself.
>>
>>65841577

>MUH 6 GORILLION OY VEEEEEEEEEEEY

And at last, the kike is showing his true colors.
>>
>>65842063

You can't fly a plane into 4chan you fucking kike.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>65841577
Anyone else disappointed he didn't use your tweet?
>>
>Ben Shapiro SELF BTFO
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:yt1K2tcfow0J:www.creators.com/conservative/ben-shapiro/the-magic-of-donald-trump.html&num=1&hl=en&gl=US&strip=1&vwsrc=0
>>
>>65842213
>back in 2011 Shapiro argued that Trump was electorally viable
>2016 when his lack of positions and lack of understanding about politics becomes clear he revises his stance

he was duped, just like you. Looks like you and the jews you hate so much aren't so different after all
>>
>>65841577
>4chan is chock full of threads questioning my ethnicity and my evil Jewish plans for world domination

Ben could be reading this thread right now
>>
>>65842435
If he was duped why not outright say it and not 404 the original article? Oh yeah, Jews gonna Jew

JIDF, pls go
>>
>>65842676
he actually brought it up on last night's podcast because people started posting it and Tweeting it to him.

And he said, as any reasonable person would: as Trump's lack of understanding of politics and his lack of actual positions became clear, he became var less viable as a candidate.

Is that too difficult to understand for you?
>>
>>65842625

>Ben could be reading this thread right now

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!!!!!!!!
>>
File: RlQCtOQ.png (484 KB, 1020x574) Image search: [Google]
RlQCtOQ.png
484 KB, 1020x574
>>65842435
He was bought. He is a merchant after all.
>>
>>65842761
Is it too difficult for you kikes to understand that we don't give a shit about a flipflopping heeb? Is that difficult for you to understand? Should we put you in a concentration camp to help you concentrate?
>>
So niggers cant pull the race card but he can pull the jew card?

lol this guy.
>>
Shapiro is such a fucking kike rat. I agree with a lot of his stuff, but honestly when it comes down to it he's just another crybaby kike like the rest of them.

He bitches that niggers can't say they're niggers to get out of stuff, but then the second anyone even disagrees with Israel it's "OY VEY ANUDDA SHOAH SHUT IT DOWN"

He's a fucking sneaky heeb like the rest of them. He acts like a bunch of anonymous people on the internet sending him cartoons of stereotypical Jewish people means they're all literal Nazis who would burn Jewish babies alive or something.

He's a fucking idiot. And a kike.
>>
>he doubled down after getting blowback on his YouTube video
He probably sicked the ADL on me too.
>>
>>65843003
>don't give a shit about a flip flopping heeb

Then why do you support Trump
>>
>>65843639
Probably because every single "heeb" regardless of political designation is unconditionally opposing him.
>>
>>65843639
As if

Even Cruz and Rubio are bigger shills

>WAH TRUMP IS NEUTRAL ON GREATEST ALLEY ISRAEL
>>
>>65843864
But Trump flip flops on every issue. His daughter is also Jewish. Why do u support Trump?
>>
>>65843639

Trump is the chaos element that white radicalism needs
>>
>>65844026

Trump hasn't changed his position on anything since he anounced his run.

Being associated with democrats as a business man makes a lot of sense in jew york.

But now he wants to do what's best for the country and not for his business, he has thought hard about his stance and has evolved over time, much like Reagan.

And what all these establishment shills fail to miss is that no supporter cares if he has a liberal past (if anything it shows he is balanced), this is about popular nationalism and taking a country back from the rigged career politicians and lobbyists.
>>
>>65844506
>Trump hasn't changed his position on anything since he anounced his run.

I am as pro-Trump as the next guy, but he flip-flopped HARD on immigration

first he was against H1B, then he was for it, and now he is against it again
>>
>>65844026
>His daughter is also Jewish.

A convert, she's not a real Jew to the rest of them
>>
>>65841577
Oh shit, they are using the ultimate card, /pol/ finally btfo!
>>
>>65841577
Sounds like someone can't handle the banter xD
>>
the only kike that i thought wouldnt result to kike tactics
>>
>>65841577
>he talks about 4chan
do you think he browses /pol/
>>
>>65844644

Are you referring to when he said to raise the minimum wage of H1-B workers?

That might sound in support at a passing glance but he wants to force them to employ americans.

I can't find anything before august on this.
>>
>>65842063
Please have mercy on us!
>>
>>65845566

In October he said he had never said anything against H1B visas or against Facebook for abusing them

http://fortune.com/video/2015/10/29/donald-trump-facebook-mark-zuckerberg/
>>
>>65843639
>Trump
>A flip flopper
Hello rato shill
>>
>>65841577
The jew cries out as he strikes you.
>>
Shapiro vs /pol/ memes, what a time to be alive
>>
>>65841798
Fpbp m8
>>
>>65846255

Come on, you and me know very well that he flipflopped on amnesty, first it was deportation, then touchback, then deportation, then touchback

I am not saying that Trump is bad

He is simply not a politician, so he does not have stable political dogmas

He said it himself today when asking about changes in his immigration policies "Nothing is set on stone"

Anyone not voting for Trump to create chaos is deluding himself

His main utility is to destroy the republican party that has betrayed his constituencies so many times
>>
>>65846116

He avoids talking about H-1B visas there completely because he wanted to get his own point across.

Not that it even cotnradicts his point, he wants legal visas but also wants their wage to be increased so there is more incentive to hire native workers.

>>65846601

Oh so you're one of those "I'm a Trump fan but..." shills.
>>
>>65841577
>OY VEY!!! THEY'RE CALLING ME A JEW!

Goebbels was right
>>
>>65847000

I want Trump to win because he can cause chaos on the media, he can make whites speak up freely once more

Presidency is more a symbol than actual politics, a lot like Obama being a mulatto was

The power of the president is extremely limited unless you start to outright violate the law like the executive orders of Obama

As long as Trump gets the right people around him (i.e. Sessions becoming his VP would be awesome), we will see how he will actually govern

Anyone believing Trump actually believes what he says: I have this university course on how to become rich FAST that I wanna sell you
>>
>>65841577
Look at how he fucking exposes him self.

Like Trump and others, he is attacking the SJWs hard on almost all borders. Racisms, sexism, homophobia and all those things right there, all the unimportant crap

But then we come to anti semitism and he fucking grinds it as the jew he is.. hypocrite.. I liked the fella he had many good points, though I did not agree with him politically. You aren't forced to agree 100% with a person either, you can still agree on many things.

Kek then this.. nah should have expected it.. don't try victimizing your self nomather what, it's pathetic. He needs to realize this too him self
>>
>>65842176
Maximumus kekery
>>
File: 1441260227008.jpg (57 KB, 357x260) Image search: [Google]
1441260227008.jpg
57 KB, 357x260
OP IS BEN
STOP POSTING YOUR SHITTY BREITBART PERSONAL CLICKBAIT SITES

KIKE
>>
>>65841577
oy vey how could these filthy goyim disagree? why dont they remember the 6 quintillion??
>>
you got to handle the bants ben, got to handle the bants. You are not special and elevated above others, this is very very disappointing

Other than this I like your shit
>>
He's just riding the PC outrage to get another pro Zionist shill into office.

Fuck Ben Shapiro.
>>
File: boards.4chan.org 1456702920768.jpg (5 KB, 199x193) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1456702920768.jpg
5 KB, 199x193
>>65846601
>first it was deportation, then touchback, then deportation, then touchback
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.