[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ TRULY BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: stumped_by_krause1.jpg (114 KB, 899x889) Image search: [Google]
stumped_by_krause1.jpg
114 KB, 899x889
>Lel guys! Bernfags and Hillary shills can never beat the Trump!

I'm tired of this fucking nonsense.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/01/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-poll/index.html

YEAH. YOU READ IT RIGHT. THOROUGHLY AND ABSOLUTELY STUMPTED.

>Both of the remaining Democratic candidates for president easily top Republican front-runner Donald Trump in hypothetical general election match-ups, according to a new CNN/ORC Poll.

Inb4

>sauce xD

That's literally all you can do. Show me one piece of empirical data that shows Trump can beat Hillary or Bernie in a general. Go on. Oh, yeah. You can't.

The polls don't lie. Keep living in your hivemind Trump echo chamber. Respond with all the memes you like of Trump gassing the "kike" Bernie. But deep down you know you're just a pathetic 17 year old boy shitposting on an anonymous meme board. You're the real shills.

I just can't wait for the general, /pol/'s reaction when Trump loses, out will come the Alex Jones-tier conspiracy theories about vote fixing etc etc.

Pathetic. Scum.
>>
>>65838638

Relax, Muhammad. It's only a temporary ban. You don't need to shitpost on Canada's level.
>>
>>65838778

Out come the memes, just as I expected.
>>
>>65838638
In all seriousness, what are you going to do if Trump does win?
>>
File: slide.jpg (1 MB, 1350x1680) Image search: [Google]
slide.jpg
1 MB, 1350x1680
>>65838929
did someone say memes?
>>
>>65839081

Renounce my citizenship and move to Germany or Scandinavia. Free healthcare, free university and all in all better standard of living.
>>
>>65839364
Honestly, I can't wait for the presidential debates.

It's going to be hilarious watching Trump flounder and stumble as all the stupid shit he's said throughout this election is thrown back in his face.
>>
>>65839106
rikk
>>
>>65839722
The people have smelt the blood with trumps own threats and videos like this out there and wont be satisfied until we get trumpa and hillar in a locked room where no one can cut the feed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA

Which is simply more proof of the ongoing damage control the media has ran for her since the fucking 90's

then you have someone in the media literally acknowledging and warning hillary of what we all are waiting for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM

This is a fun on as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU

The truth is as soon as you get them two in a room together with locked doors and no one to cut the feed it will literally be the first time she has been asked about these things without the ability to witch laugh and dodge her way out of the shit.

Here is another good one. trump could literally walk on stage and play this for 6 minutes straight.
It is Hillary admitting she got a child rapist off she believed should o never passed a poly graph and laughing about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

sorry m8 trump will literally destroy hillary
>>
>>65839106
roll
>>
>>65839106

Roll
>>
Stump Trump, harumph, lump?
This is now an Awwwooooovement!
>>
>>65839106
Roll hole in
(also plz sage guise)
>>
>>65839106
r0ll
>>
>>65840417
Either way it's all going to be nothing but shit flinging.
>>
>>65840656
no m8 they have aired all the dirt hey have on trump already since he has always been a controversial figure. NO ONE HAS PUT HILLARY IN A LOCKED ROOM AND ASKED THESE QUESTIONS OR SPOEK ON THESE TOPICS WITH THE EXPECTATION OF ANSWERS AND NOT LAUGHS
>>
>>65838638
Here you go, dude.

http://primarymodel.com/2016-1/
>>
and who the fuck is voting hillary?
>>
Reddits in full panic since their commie cuck keeps failing them it seems.

No, you cant get a refund either.
>>
>>65840747
Honestly it's will be equally, if not more, hilarious watching Hillary squirm.
>>
>>65841042
honestly your a fucking cuck
>>
>>65838638
Here you go, dude.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463915/Trump-97-percent-chance-beating-Hillary-Clinton-general-election-says-college-professor-certain-Donald-U-S-president.html
>>
>>65841159
This election is nothing but a choice between which candidate will fuck up our country the least.

They both are terrible.
>>
>>65839106
roll
>>
>>65838638
Who's your paymaster, m8? I'd like to get paid to shill as well
>>
>>65839106
Rolling!
>>
>>65839106
Rolling!
>>
Alright, this generation is way to hard for science and empirical evidence. The scientific method is a tool for figuring shit out... or more accurately, figuring out what isn't accurate in a given hypothesis... something like politics is way more of an art than a science since voters change their minds throughout the cycle. Your numbers aren't going to save you.
>>
>>65841414
Wait you do all this work for MemeLord for free?
>>
>>65839106
Roll
>>
>>65841669
General Elections poll this early into the cycle are bullshit. Which only shows that American Electoral process is fucked.We need serious reform.
>>
>>65841775
Oh yes.

They're actually stupid enough to believe his retarded rhetoric.
>>
>>65839106
Roll
>>
I would like to apologise for this person who's somehow in Britain (I hesitate to call them fellow countrymen, I suspect their loyalty lies elsewhere).
>>
>>65841978
As opposed to a Wall Street/corporate jew puppet's retarded rhetoric.
>>
Oh no what a stumpening. Truly btfo etc etc

Can you guys just stick to a fucking uk subreddit and let us have our fun
>>
>>65842148

I'm British, born and bred.

That said, I'm not very proud of our country's dark and frankly shameful history of exploitation of other countries and cultures. Alas, we live and learn eh.
>>
>>65842305
I don't like either of them.

Kasich is the only real candidate left who could actually benefit our country.
>>
Ok Muhammad. I want sauce for one reason, you brought up the argument, support your own arguments with data. It might be just a Google search away, however in the real world you can't just say GOOGLE IT!

I'm not gonna bother with looking up shit for you
>>
>>65842352
>history of exploitation of other countries and cultures

We helped the shit out of them.
>>
>>65839106
>which are trump meme you
>>
>>65842352
Yeah how dare you. You should kill yourself honestly to make up for those misdeeds
>>
>>65841245
always is bro
>>
>>65841224
/thread
OP btfo and faggot as always
>>
>>65839106
rollin
>>
>>65839106
Rolling

Someone kill OP he is a faggot
>>
>>65839106
ROLLIN
>>
>>65838638
>http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/01/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-poll/index.html

clinton news network . Trump didnt even begin to stump the slut yet and hes statistically tied with shillary.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.