[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Farrakhan red pilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
Is Farrakhan red pilled?
>>
yes hes a black nationalist. Funny that he is able to get away with what he says because of his skin color, but if a white politician said what he said, they'd call him a nazi
>>
>>65838267
yes but he's also a fucking kook
>>
>>65838819

he's not a politician. He's the black david duke. However if he supported a democrat no one would give a shit in the media.
>>
>>65838267
Stop talking about this, this is the last thing we need being spread...
>>
>>65839219

Jews won't do shit beyond low energy level because he is black and gets results.
>>
File: 1451439933961.gif (2 MB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1451439933961.gif
2 MB, 250x220
>>65838267
>Is Farrakhan red pilled?
>>
>>65839867
Jews hate farakahan dumbass, its one of the few fault lines they don't mind being public between them and the blacks.
>>
Yes. Black nationalist who inspires blacks to cooperate, work, learn, run their own businesses, and stick to the rule of law. He's the anti-Obama.
>>
>>65838267

>black nationalist hates whites
>"b-but he's red pilled because he hates Jews too"

Are stormfags suicidal or something?

>this crack addict wants to stab me, but he hates spiders like me, so I should champion him
>>
>>65838267
Extremely red pilled
White racist here
I have a lot of respect for statung what he believes without feAr
>>
>>65841274

Fuck me are you people retarded

>Wallace Fard Muhammad taught that the original peoples of the world were black and that white people were a race of "devils" created by a scientist named Yakub (the Biblical and Qur'anic Jacob) on the Greek island of Patmos. According to the supreme wisdom lessons, Fard taught that whites were devils because of a culture of lies and murder that Yakub instituted on the island to ensure the creation of his new people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam#Official_platform

You're supporting a guy who thinks whites are the literal devil.
>>
>>65841284

Black nationalists and white nationalists have more in common than either of them do with your common liberal. They both want segregation. They both believe that 'For every culture, a nation'. They're both racial realists. They both oppose race-mixing. The relationship is basically 'Okay, we're different. We're incompatible. You stay on your side, we'll stay on ours. Good.'

George Lincoln Rockwell praised Malcolm X, referring to him as the 'Black Hitler'. Black nationalists and white nationalists want the same exact things. They're allies.
>>
>>65841274
>NOI
>obeying the law
pick one
>>
>>65838267

>Farrakhan ever being redpilled.

No.
>>
>>65838267
>understand french
>read "Laperruque"
>"La perruque"
>literally : the wig
>>
>>65841488
>thinking that whites were created by a black scientist
>realist
If thats the kind of company white race "realists" keep, then thats your problem bruh. Luckily youre villified by most whites so the harm you can do to whites is limited.
Unfortunately blacks aren't as lucky and noi's malignant influence on that community continues.
>>
>>65841488
>>65841392

They're black supremacists. Like Zionists are Jewish supremacists. They're an existential threat to the white race.

Fuck me, no wonder white nationalism is dead. All another race has to do is cry about the Jews and you call them a fucking ally.

The Nation of Islam thinks white people are the literal devil.
>>
>>65841729

So what? Let 'em believe that. Doesn't change the fact that both white nationalists and black nationalists want the same exact thing. It's a mutually beneficial relationship.

You stay on your side. We'll stay on ours. If there's something that threatens us both then we can work together. Otherwise, mind your own business.
>>
>>65841922
>So what?
These are the people who's realism you think parallels yours, maybe its just you and them that are bluepilled and the rest of society redpilled
>>
>>65841922

>people this cucked call themselves white nationalists

They think you're the literal devil, they think whites are basically parasites like the Jews. And you call that a mutually beneficial relationship.
>>
>>65841488
>1488
nice
>>
>>65842316
>And you call that a mutually beneficial relationship.

Yup. They want their space, we want ours. If they invade our space, we kill 'em and vice versa. Sounds like a good arrangement. Stay on your side of the line and we'll do just fine as long as we keep sticking it to the libs and keep everyone else playing in their own territory.
>>
>>65839129
david duke was a politician, he was a member of congress lad
>>
>>65842500

Ha ha, wow are you deluded. Black nationalists describe whites like NatSoc people describe Jews.

>The Blackman is the original man. From him came all brown, yellow, red, and white people. By using a special method of birth control law, the Blackman was able to produce the white race. This method of birth control was developed by a Black scientist known as Yakub, who envisioned making and teaching a nation of people who would be diametrically opposed to the Original People. A Race of people who would one day rule the original people and the earth for a period of 6,000 years. Yakub promised his followers that he would graft a nation from his own people, and he would teach them how to rule his people, through a system of tricks and lies whereby they use deceit to divide and conquer, and break the unity of the darker people, put one brother against another, and then act as mediators and rule both sides.

Now, how often do I hear people on here wanting to eradicate the Jewish menace by destroying Israel (ie. Jewish space)?

Black nationalists think the whole world is their space.
>>
>>65838267
Yes, and an afrocentrist, but Farrakhan does know about the kikes. This is why I believe Trump will get a good chunk of the black vote, at least enough to undermine the left in the purple parts of blue states like California and New York.

This is also why Hernie is fucked. (aside from super delegates)
>>
Yes, he is also probably the sharpest black "intellectual" in terms of pure IQ. He really is quite brilliant, and smart blacks tend to be wise to the jews.
>>
>>65842929
>>65842936

If there was ever a thread proving the death of the white race, this is it.

The Nation of Islam thinks whites are the parasites. Read their literature and I assure you what they say about Jews is a lot less heated than about whites.
>>
>>65843406

Rockwell praised Malcolm X. Farrakhan praises Trump. We both are derogatory about other races as a way to inspire racial pride.

Good. I'll ally with a black supremacist before I'll ally with a self-loathing white person. The black supremacist and the white supremacist have the same ideas, the same goals, and the same end game.
>>
>>65842529
And part of the KKK for 3 years over 40 years ago and has denounced them many times since, unlike Robert Byrd.
>>
>>65838971
Why is he a kook because open borders fox says so?
>>
File: 1453078829843.jpg (55 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
1453078829843.jpg
55 KB, 700x394
>>65838819
>>65838971
>>65841274
>>65841392
>>65841488
>>65842929
>>65842936

>/pol/ supports a pretend nationalist who loves Israel and vowed to protect it no matter what
>/pol/ thinks Calypso Louie is a redpilled ally

Strange days, man.
>>
>>65843406
>>65843406
>>65845295

The kikes and the modern left has stayed in power by dividing and conquering others, as well as cobbling up enough special snowflake votes from fags, welfare cases, etc. We turn their same strategy against them.

We just take their votes. It's not like we embrace their worldview in any significant form other than the kikes are what's fucking over this country.

Worry about that later.
>>
He's defending Trump for the KKK, Duke disavow/endorse fiasco. I want him to just openly tell these nig nogs to vote for Trump, would be lulzy to see the media response.
>>
>>65838267
What the actual fuck is happening now? The world is officially off it's axis.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.