[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we know he doesn't lie to us for his own benefits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
How do we know he doesn't lie to us for his own benefits?
>>
File: 1456021978636.jpg (325 KB, 1152x851) Image search: [Google]
1456021978636.jpg
325 KB, 1152x851
>>65837261
BECAUSE HE'LL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!1111!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!
>>
You could post literally any candidate and ask the same question.
>>
Because history has proven every politician lies...all of them

Trump is not a politician
>>
>>65837261
I sometimes wonder the same thing.
>>
>>65837422
Well, that's why I'm asking why does /pol/ support Donald Trump in particular and not some other candidate.

>>65837467
>Trump is not a politician
But he has lied in the past. How do you know he really supports the 2nd Amendment for instance and that he won't betray us and suddenly go full or at least partially Democrat once he wins? Or that he won't change the law for his own benefit?
>>
>>65837467
He's big business man though. Do businessmen always tell the truth?
>>
>BUT MUH MEME CANDIDATE
>>
>But guise how do we know what he's really thinking if we can't read his mind

No fucking shit sherlock
You could second guess EVERYTHING with that attitude
It's pointless and defeatist
>>
>>65837422
True, and that's why I'm not voting on election day. Why should I give some crook authority over me?
>>
>>65837261
How do you know about what specifically about truth when the fact of the matter it is?
>>
>>65837467
lmao this is so retarded
>>
>>65838138
Why would a business man like trump lie? He knows that if he doesn't follow his words he will loose investors/stock owners because they know people won't buy trump's products/services.
>>
>>65837261

Why would a guy who is already rich and powerful become hated by half the country just so he could lie to the other half?
>>
File: Trumpp.jpg (155 KB, 900x586) Image search: [Google]
Trumpp.jpg
155 KB, 900x586
>>65837261
>How do we know he doesn't lie to us for his own benefits?

He probably does - but the point is he doesn't give a shit about the rich fucks either and there's an outside chance he cares about the commoners...

After all - he did go on WWE for just the hell of it. It's not like that helps him in high-finance real estate.
>>
Think of it like pascals wager. Except replace "believe in god" with "believing trump isn't lying".
>>
>>65838511
This. Becoming president would kill his business. If half the country boycotted Trump businesses, how well would he do?
>>
>>65838467
>Why would a business man like trump lie?
As long as he won't tell too much lies/won't get caught lying too much then he will still have a following.

You know Trump has lied about some things in the past, right?
>>
>>65838659
Forgot to say: I'm just worried that he may just be telling us what we want to hear(at least when he is on a rally).
>>
>>65838637

He would be the most hated American by his country to ever live. He'd either be shot or live in exile. Trump is not such a sociopath that he doesn't care what people think about him. He cares very deeply about it. He would have to be truly insane to choose that legacy for himself, when the opposite would be one of the best legacies ever. And for what exactly? Not only is it absurd to think about, there's no motive. Do people think he only wants the oval office so he could create some corporate loopholes for himself or something? He's already worth billions of dollars. I really don't get it.
>>
>>65837261
>sandwich with unknown contents vs sandwich that is definitely filled with shit
>>
>>65838511
This
>>
>>65838462
im actually ashamed to live in america if trump wins. literally the entire world will be laughing at us while /pol/ tards actually ruin this country. not like "omfg i cant believe a republican was elected! this country is doooooomed!" i mean like legitimately fucked.
>>
>>65837261
I'm a working class New Yorker. You can't fake that. I can spot a real one.

Trump exaggerates, but he only tells the truth.
>>
>>65837261
And who doesn't lie? At least Trump is not owned by Wall Street and big corporate jew money.
>>
File: Rottweiler_Puppy_27390.jpg (537 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Rottweiler_Puppy_27390.jpg
537 KB, 1600x1200
>>65837261
>>65838138
because Hillary is certainly lying to the public at large for her own benefit and the benefit of the corporations backing her, Bernie is lying to the public for the unions backing him, which in itself is not necessarily wrong, however unions aren't the best bet for america considering that china doesn't give a shit about its workforce and the US is a producing nation, so some unions are unhelpful in creating a better economy for the US, i'd say...but I don't know too much about that.
Trump however has had no backing from anyone whatsoever, meaning that he backs himself, he has not other interests to support other than is own, and as he claims, his interests are that of the People. That's probably not completely true, rather he's doing this because he'll be turning 70 soon, he'll be a rich faggot with stacks to the roof but no legacy to speak of...this is why he's doing it, he really wants to make america great again, not just for america, but so that he himself will end up immortal as that one president that made america great again.

>But he has lied in the past. How do you know he really supports the 2nd Amendment for instance and that he won't betray us and suddenly go full or at least partially Democrat once he wins? Or that he won't change the law for his own benefit?
>He has lied in the past.
Literally every person has ever lied at one point in his life, so this is a stupid argument.
Considering that he's doing this for his ego, he won't back down on his policies, and he will definitely not change the law for his own benefit because he will be eyed by 300 million people who have the right to bear arms, and on top of that, he's a billionaire, at 70, he knows he doesn't need any more money and you should be smart enough to realize that it's not the money that he's after.

>>65838659
>>65839012
Every politician lies. A businessman cannot afford the same luxury.
>>
>>65837261
what benifit?
>>
>>65837261
Trump just got stumped. Hard.
I can't take the chance of voting for a man that wants to improve his country if there is the possibility he's doing it only for his own benefits.

That's why I'm now voting for Hillary Clinton. At least I'm certain she's lying to us in the interest of her donors.
>>
>>65840368
Fuck you Bernie. Obama is literally the worst President in history, we have to follow him up with someone who will actually fix all the shit he niggered up. Trump is the man for the job.
>>
>>65838617
Fucking computer nerds. This is a POLITICS board!
And anyways, everyone stopped using Pascal and switched to C fucking AGES ago.
>>
>>65837261
Call me naive, call me gullible, call me unable to recognize a PR move when I see one - but my last doubts about whether a miracle had occurred and a - basically, approximately - honest man had appeared in US politics dissolved during that Republican debate a few weeks ago when poor confused Ben Carson missed his cue and stood gazing blankly into space in the wings and ALL the other nominees walked past him like he wasn't even there, following the timed-to-the-second choreography worked out for them by their campaign teams, and only Trump went "off book" and did the thing that any decent honest man would do and hung back with Carson so as to make the moment less embarrassing for him.
And if that hadn't done it for me, any one of a dozen other "Trump being Trump" moments would have. The fact is that basic decency and honesty are - as we say here in Paris - "diesem Mann auf der Stirn geschrieben". If you can't see that the guy means what he says and - again, at least generally and approximately - treats the snake-like boa-constrictor lies and rhetoric of liberalism with the utter contempt they deserve - I don't know if anyone has dared to ask him "Do black lives matter?" yet but I wish someone WOULD so he could show the Sanders and Clintons and Rubios and Cruzs of the world how it's done and reply "Get the fuck out of here with your 'if-you-say-no-you're-a-slave-owner-and-if-you-say-yes-you've-bought-into-our-whole-slanderous-and-homicidal-'kill-the-racist-pigs'-narrative' lying rhetorical bullshit before I kick your ass - then I pity you, you must be either dumb as shit or suffering from an atrophy of all ethical intuition.
>>
>>65837261
What benefit is that?
>be rich
>have wonderful family
>comfortable lifestyle
>decide to run for pres because country is failing
>risk brand, name, and very life if loses
>risks brand, name, and very life if he wins and is in the office, where if he fails his life and our lives are ruined

His intentions are noble. He isnt a politician.
>>
>>65837261
>every other presidential candidate isn't lying to us for their own benefit
>virtually every single presidential candidate to ever run wasn't lying to voters for their own benefit

>us
>poland
>>
>>65841267
>At least I'm certain she's lying to us in the interest of her donors.
this
>>
>>65841659
Trump is really just showing everyone how easy it is to scare you idiot racists.
"muh whiteness"
I don't know if you realize this: but there are still plenty of white people around and nothing bad is happening.
>>
>>65846163
>...yet
>>
>>65846803
Why are conservaNeets on 4chan so full of paranoia and delusion?

Gtfo. Of this echo chamber
>>
>>65837261
He's not benefitting though. He's made more people hate him.
>>
Even off the air, he still complains about China ripping us off and manufacturing jobs leaving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAMlokpkKy8
>>
I want him elected even if he lies about everything. Hopefully he goes full dictator and sends liberals to gulags.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.