[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World Peace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
The picture represents world peace.

It an be achieved if we ALL work together.

This means including everyone. All races treated and more importantly viewed as equals. Love for your fellow human. Not viewing women as simple sex objects but genuine connection and respect.

>Understanding starts with the realization that we all come from the same tree. We all must unite for the good.

Lets hear your ideas about achieving world peace?
>>
>>65837146
Glassing the middle east
>>
peace has only ever been achieved through violence or threat of violence. it will always be that way
>>
>>65837146
There will be world peace when every last white person is gone
>>
>>65837146
Removal of human sadistic instinct.
>>
File: 1440552067992.jpg (87 KB, 1075x700) Image search: [Google]
1440552067992.jpg
87 KB, 1075x700
>>65837146
OMG all white hands? Racist fucking shitlord!
>>
>Peace
>Not and anormal and unnatural state for the human being
War is our way, War is our Destiny.
>>
>>65837146
Brainwash myself into loving all mankind and then I'll be at peace with everything people do even if they kill me I'll just think they're confused not evil.
>>
THE WORKERS WILL RISE UP AND SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION
>>
World Peace can be only achieved once we eradicate all the Jews, Muslims, Niggers and the inferior non-whites.

Living in peace with them is nothing but a liberal fantasy dream.
>>
>not viewing women as simple sex objects but genuine connection and respect.

You'd have to first teach women to not treat themselves as sexual objects and to seek a genuine connection with men and not act like complete cockcraving sluts
inb4 not all women are like that, a good number of them act this way and that has caused (or has contributed to ) the kind of sexual deviation you see in today's society
>>
>>65837840
mud please go
>>
>>65837146
>world peace
>no nigger/sandpeople hands
I'm in OP
>>
>>65837906
>>65837959
Everything South of Europa needs to be erased.
>>
>>65837671
maybe you are on to something
>>
>>65837146
>Lets hear your ideas about achieving world peace?
Genocide all people darker than a medium tan.
>>
>>65837146
of course there's a pot lief in the picture. every fucking time.

>>65837959
poo in the loo
>>
>>65837146
Not possible sorry. There's always going to be people that think and act differently or people that think they're being oppressed. Any lowering of defences some see it as opportunity.
>>
>>65837840
beaners OUT of US servers
>>
>>65837146
We don't because most of humanities technological progress happens because of war
>>
>>65838171
Poor donald trump.... too tan to live.
>>
>>65837146
>achieving world peace?

There is no such thing as peace

Peace is social construct. Peace is against the nature and against god. Peace is retarded.
>>
>>65837959
I like your thinking, Pajeet. I think you can be sparred as long as you poo in loo and act like an honorary white.
>>
>>65837146
>Understanding starts with the realization that we all come from the same tree. We all must unite for the good.
What kind of successful tree re-merges as it goes up? Trees branch out, they divide, they don't unite, eventually the lower branches die when they can no longer reach the sun while the higher ones continue pushing even higher.

Your own metaphor actually works better against your cause, how does that feel?
>>
>>65837146
i find the lack of black fingers in this picture problematic. why are you being so exclusive? it's the current year nevertheless...
>>
>>65838319
He's got a weird orange tan, he passes though. If it's not brown, it lives.
>>
>>65837146
>This means including everyone. All races treated and more importantly viewed as equals. Love for your fellow human. Not viewing women as simple sex objects but genuine connection and respect

Wont ever happen world peace can only be achieved when there is no living person left. You cant expect people who hate each other and have opposite beliefs to live together in peace sooner or later violence will erupt and not everyone is equal some people are just shitty and deserve to be treated like shit.
>>
>>65838342
Thanks for reminding me that this board is full of middle schoolers
>>
>>65837146
I'm OK with it if it's as white as your picture. :DDD
>>
>>65837146
Kill all muzzies.
>>
worldwide genetic modification and eugenics over dozens of generations

You know, the sad part is that some people genuinely believe this feel-good bullshit is achievable in real life. It's not gonna bloody happen. Humans are tribalistic, conflict-driven beings. Learn to roll with it rather than reaching futilely for something that won't happen for 20000 years.
>>
>>65837146
So... What you're saying is you think White people need to stop being dominant and let the inferiors run the world, because somehow other races and cultures will agree with your bullshit idea of world peace?

We've obtained the closest we can to world peace with nuclear weapons.

Regardless, you want complete world peace? Kill all humans.
>>
>>65838642
t. Hans Cukcson
>>
>>65837906
>Brainwash myself into loving all mankind and then I'll be at peace with everything people do even if they kill me I'll just think they're confused not evil.

My sad face when this based anon is literally describing the very nature of Christianity and .... communism.
>>
>>65837146
>the picture represents world peace
>there are only white people in the pic

Maybe you're on to something OP.
>>
Fundamentally alter human nature.
>>
>>65837146
>>
>>65838642

k gandpa. now go back and suck ahemd's dick in the name of pace.

you know make fiki, fiki, not war. do it now ya old faggit.
>>
Not a Nash Equilibrium, sorry OP.
>>
>>65839121

beans get out of us servers
>>
>>65838123
I am because that instinct is the reason we like violence meaning removing it will make us peaceful.
>>
>>65840041
Humans aren't rational actors though.
>>
>>65837602
K Hitler.
>>
>>65837146
That image represents world peace because there's noone left but Whites (possibly Asians).
>>
>>65837146
the problem with this is that other races have to do the same.

peace is impossible unless we exterminate those that dont want peace.
and then peace is still unlikely, but possible for some time.
>>
>>65837146
>this picture represents world peace
>no niggers (except maybe a halfsie)

Agreed
>>
File: Life Rune and Peace Symbol.jpg (35 KB, 282x320) Image search: [Google]
Life Rune and Peace Symbol.jpg
35 KB, 282x320
>>65837146
>The picture represents world peace.
it's actually based on the opposite of life rune, death.
why is this? libtards fucked up? or death cultist masons told the dumb hippies that it means pro-life?
>>
File: 1411379088386.png (72 KB, 261x269) Image search: [Google]
1411379088386.png
72 KB, 261x269
Global fascism is the only answer
>>
>>65837626
you mean jews? they sell weapons and bet on both sides.
>>
>>65837146

World peace starts with acknowledging our differences. After that, we can learn what we need as individuals and then we can work towards collective mankind from that stand point. If we understand ourselves as individuals first then we won't clash later on as a collective. We are all human but we can't lie to ourselves, we are different.
>>
>>65843285

Individuals meaning race. Europeans are not the same as Africans, and Africans are not the same as Europeans, etc.
>>
>>65843397

Race meaning that we have different cultures, heritage, etc.
>>
>>65842840
wasn't the inverted death rune for "life"?
>>
>>65837626
/thread
>>
>>65837146
>Lets hear your ideas about achieving world peace?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vljHBXA3UKE
>>
>>65842840
>Believe only in literal 1984-esque continual war without end and murdering your fellow men as the only acceptable life
>Accuse others of belonging to a "death cult"
What is wrong with you edgy bastards? Seriously?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.