[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Raleigh cop kills a black man with felony drug charges. Causes outrage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
""They killed my son for no reason," a distraught Byrd said. "Everybody out here said he was running, didn't have a gun, (was) trying to jump a fence, and that officer shot my son seven times. For what? For nothing."

n officer was chasing a man on foot who was wanted on a felony drug charge and ended up shooting him, Deck-Brown said. The shooting occurred shortly after noon near the intersection of Bragg and East streets.

Expect this to make national news if it hasn't already
Read more at http://www.wral.com/raleigh-police-officer-involved-in-shooting/15449697/#9dhdUPyk5gLCVFBm.99
>>
>>65832705
i only feel bad for dindus when they are arrested/killed for drug offenses
>>
>>65832705
I am admitting to not reading the article yet.

So the guy had no gun and was just running from the cops?

Then it's unjustified, doesn't matter if he's black and was a criminal, not grounds for shooting a man.

Now let the non ironic racist shit posting commence.
>>
>>65833764
The article says there was a gun found in the area of the suspect. It didn't make any claims whose gun it belonged to but that it was receiving a full investigation.
>>
>>65832705
Here is his facebook: www dot facebook dot com slash lotto.onehunnid

He was a good boy!
>>
>>65834033
Still not grounds for shooting.
Guy was running, not threatening the cops life.
>>
The Ferguson incident had over 120 witnesses.

7 were credible.

7 agreed with the cop.
>>
>>65832705
If he was trying to climb a fence and escape, without a weapon, the cop had no right to shoot him.
>>
>>65833764
Cops are allowed to shoot a fleeing felon
>>
>>65834447
Cops can shoot felons if they flee

Fleeing felon law they can pop your ass
>>
>>65833764
>So the guy had no gun and was just running from the cops?
>Then it's unjustified, doesn't matter if he's black and was a criminal, not grounds for shooting a man.

There are not blanket rules about that.

If Richard Ramirez were running from the cops buck naked, it would be a good shoot.

Niggers lie. We currently have no idea what happened.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleeing_felon_rule
>>
>>65833764
>>65834173
Tennessee vs Garner ruled that officers cannot shoot a fleeing suspect UNLESS the officer has a reasonable belief that the suspect represents a clear and present danger to himself or to civilians.

>A gun was found "in close proximity to" the dead man, the chief said. Police have not said whether the gun belonged to Denkins, or whether he threatened the officer.

Translation - nigger ran from the cops, pulled a gun, cops shot him, Raleigh PD is walking on eggshells and not releasing details in the hopes that they don't incite a Ferguson/Baltimore situation.
>>
T U R N I N G
U
R
N
I
N
G
H I S
I
S
L I F E
I
F
E
A R O U N D
R
O
U
N
D
>>
>>65834556

Right, but that's about fleeing felons.

This law-abiding gentleman dindu nuffin.

His mother said so.

Important distinction.
>>
>>65834455
Not to KILL unless the man is a danger to other people (by having a gun out).
>>65834825
Thanks for proving my above post.

And from the looks of it, he did have a gun. But I don't think he counts as a danger unless he actually pulls it out.

If he had it out, then he deserved his bullet. We'll wait and see.
>>
Do you think criminal niggers will ever get it through their thick skulls that attacking or running from the police are not courses of action likely to end well for them?
>>
>>65832834
Don't. Dindus go around robbing people to get those drugs and fuck over their clientele as well when selling them.
>talking to nigger
>mentions how many people he's robbed
>we tell this nigger it's only a matter of time til it catches up to him
>Nah dawg ain't like DAT yo dats how u gotta be a street nigga. Ain't none ever happen if ya smart
>mfw this nigger is on house arrest and has a bullet stuck in his ass from trying to rob someone who actually had a gun
>>
>>65835105
That's a dumb thing to say.

They're running because they're fucked either way, but if you run you have this very very very small chance of actually getting away.
It's that, or submit and be 100% caught.
When the charge is big enough, you might as well take a chance and go on the run.

The real moral is not to do the crime at all. Running, however, might actually be a much smarter idea if you did do it.
>>
>>65835086
>And from the looks of it, he did have a gun. But I don't think he counts as a danger unless he actually pulls it out

You don't say....
>>
>>65833764
Innocent blacks DONT RUN.
>>
>>65835105
Niggers are incapable of rational thought. That's why they're niggers. They quite literally are not evolved enough to understand the idea of anything beyond "right now" and that actions may have consequences. They just can't think that far into the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67RL_rmfqF8
>>
>>65832705
>24 yrs old no GED or high school diploma
>2 kids
>convicted 3 times on drug charges

HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>65836717
>Niggers are incapable of rational thought. That's why they're niggers. They quite literally are not evolved enough to understand the idea of anything beyond "right now" and that actions may have consequences.

They also have a lot of patterns of "magical thinking".

They literally think of they don't make eye-contact with cops, that the cops therefore cannot see them.

They literally have toddler-tier brains.
>>
>>65832705
HE
>>
>>65832705
>>65837115

What a loss to the community.
>>
>>65835086
He's still a danger even if the firearm is not drawn, what's stopping him from running into a home and creating a hostage situation? Better a cold nigger than a dead innocent.
>>
>>65832705

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
A lot of shitlibs don't realize that while running away from someone you can easily (obviously not accurately) point a pistol behind you and fire.
>>
>>65835086
>Not to KILL

you don't ever, ever, ever shoot someone to NOT kill them. Firing your weapon is with intent to kill. Period. This is basic weapons safety and operation.
>>
>>65837124
>They literally think of they don't make eye-contact with cops, that the cops therefore cannot see them. They literally have toddler-tier brains.

Oh shit. That's how I thought hiding worked, too, when I was like six.
>>
>>65832705
good kill
>>
>>65832705
I knew this thread would get here soon enough,

I was watching local news yesterday, apparently the Cop tripped after jumping the second fence, and then opened fire... but they found a gun beside the guy.
>>
>>65832705
>Everybody out here said he was running, didn't have a gun, (was) trying to jump a fence, and that officer shot my son seven times. For what?

sounds like he was trying to get to page 10
>>
>>65837652
Libshits believe that no white person should ever be allowed to defend themselves, even while the nigger is shooting at you, because they still a gudboy who dindu nuffin wrong.

I've quite literally argued with libshits that tried to insist that a nigger was "murdered" because he ran out of bullets after unloading an entire fucking magazine at the cops and was thus "no longer a threat."

The same niggers scream riot when one of their Obamasons are gunned down *during an armed robbery in which they're threatening to execute someone.* With a nigger its always dindu nuffin wrong.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/22/adric-white-robbery_n_4323080.html
>>
>>65832705
How does the cop know they aren't being led into a trap where they take his weapon.

you run the gauntlet, it's gunna let you down.
>>
>>65832705
>Raleigh
Black shithole
>>
>>65836433
If course he's not innocent, but you can't kill someone like that.
>>
>>65832705
>selling drugs mean you should be shot

Only reason to use lethal force was if the officers life was in danger. So unless he had a weapon, he was killed for no reason.
>>
File: 1430767431692.jpg (309 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1430767431692.jpg
309 KB, 1440x1080
>>65832834
>>65835190
Black drug offenders are a world apart from the other drug offenders.

White kid goes to buy drugs:
>Go by yourself
>Take mom's 4runner
>Obey all traffic signs, don't speed, signal every time, full stop, etc. etc. etc.
>Go straight to the deal and go straight back home
>Only break one law at a time

Black kid goes to buy drugs:
>shiiieet nigga me n my crew 'bout to get strapped fo' this shiet fo real nigga yeuh
>ayo let's take that ride DeMarcus jacked yesterday yeeuh nigga we street we hard
>AW SHIT NIGGA THIS THUGGY D'S NEW ALBUM I'M BOUT TO CRANK DIS SHIT WE GON GET TURN UP BEFORE WE ROLL UP ON THESE BITCHES YEEUH WE STREET WE HARD FUCK THE POLICE
>ayo hol up I'm finna get some popeyes NIG-GAAAAAH
>*smacks lips*

t college druggie
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 208x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 208x320
>>65838918
>tfw he lived
>>
File: trumpvsbern.png (3 MB, 2544x1184) Image search: [Google]
trumpvsbern.png
3 MB, 2544x1184
>>65839843
this is exactly what faggy liberals don't understand when they talk about unfair sentencing. white high school/college kids go buy pot and then smoke inside their house while the parents are away. Black kids go buy pot/smoke in their cars, shoot other niggers, and other acts of niggerdom.
>>
>>65837115
Maybe raise your fucking "coulda been" kids better.
>>
>>65839843
Breaking the law is breaking the law.
>>
I think it's just dirty water anyway you look at this.

>man was a felon, violated his probation
>family protected him from discovery by cops
>family indirectly responsible for his death; on the other hand, I like loyal family
>man has and raises kids despite having a record
>mom knows about him, where he lives, and what he's doing
>goes to store with him
>he gets ID'd
>cops find and chase him
>order him to stahp
>he doesnt
>about to get away
>cop falls before or after big fence
>cop dumps on him
>but gun found at scene
>is gun a throwaway?
>did the guy drop the gun when shot?
>is it even his?
>why didnt he turn himself in when he violated his probation? making his situation worse
>is it right to shoot someone running away?
>if it's wrong, and the cop knew it would be, did he plant a firearm?
>if the cop is justified shooting him while running, sets up a bad precedent that police officers can abuse
>opposite of that is also bad, because if you're not allowed to subdue someone who is also a convicted felon with the force of violence necessary to prevent their escape, they may go on to do worse shit
>we can't predict the future either

Lot's of shit has to change. This wasn't a, "OH DEH SHOT HIM FO BEING BLACK!"

It was a ... holy shit, complicated fucking situation. Way too complicated.
>>
>>65840459
>>65840459
true. but minimizing risk is a thing too. ive never met a nigger that could understand that concept
>>
>felon sees cop
>felon runs away
How else is the cop going to stop him from fucking running away? Using his words?
>>
PLEASE BE IN COLORADO I AM IN THE NATIONAL GUARD AND AM WAITING FOR A CHIMP-OUT PLEASE BE IN COLORADO!
>>
>>65839676
Pretty much. If he's fleeing on foot, unarmed, he's no threat to anyone else. You can't just shoot him because you don't want to chase him. Use your radio and get another unit in front of him to intercept. If the only way to stop him is to shoot him in the back then let him go for the moment. This isn't rocket science, it's a culture that believes the badge puts you above the law you wear to uphold.
>>
>>65840459

You missed the point.

What anon is saying is that even though the white kid IS breaking the law, he does so in a way where it's very hard to notice.

Black people, on the other hand, do it obnoxiously, drawing attention to themselves and buy extension, their drug deal.
>>
>>65841199
We just have to wait and see if the gun on the criminal was planted like the witnesses say or if he really did shoot back at the officer. At this point i wouldnt put it past black people to lie again like they did for trayvon and mike brown.
>>
>>65841447

Yes, because they shilled fucking hard for Michael, even though he strong armed a convenience store clerk, walked in the middle of the road in front of a cop, then punched the cop before he could get out of his SUV and attempted to take his gun. Why take his gun?

To shoot him first? Law of nature. Any gesture to take implements from someone else and turn it against it's owner is telegraphing that they fully intend to kill them once they gain control of it.
>>
>>65834556
"Absolutely necessary for the protection of police and the free state"
L2law niggers
>>
Shit, I live in the Raleigh area.
>>
>>65839843
I used to go with a redhead to buy hydro from some Canadians in the upper east side and it was always cool, no fucking dramas ever. But if i had to buy from niggers they would always try to scam me out of anything, fuck niggers.
>>
>>65841326
This, and also that blacks seem to always set themselves up to fall really hard when shit does go wrong. I've rode along on drug deals with both white kids and black kids and the black kids make SO many mistakes.

I had one guy insist he bring along a handgun when we were only picking up a pound of weed in the suburbs.

Now, white or black you're gonna go down if you get busted with that much pot in your car. But don't they see how a loaded handgun INSTANTLY escalates the situation? Even if there's never any intent to use it. Even if it's registered and 100% legal (which I doubted in this situation)
>>
>>65832705
There was another shooting of a black that had a BB gun, but wouldn't drop it

It's like they're trying to get killed for the attention
>>
>>65834556
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleeing_felon_rule
>may not be used unless necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious bodily harm to the officer or others.
>poses a significant threat of death or serious bodily harm to the officer or others.
>serious bodily harm to the officer or others.
>to others

hes black so its always justified
>>
>>65840918
Yeah, exactly.

They want the rules enforced only when it pertains to them getting something, or when it's them getting hurt, but then they openly break those laws if it also so happens that the laws stand in the way of them getting something to begin with, and with force, sometimes deadly.

It's like they're a bunch of school kids who don't understand cause and effect. Minimize the pollution your action causes, and it decreases in it's potential to cause harm. Unfortunately, everyone involved in drugs has no idea what the fuck is going on, and almost nobody has a moral compass, or a fucking brain for that matter, which perpetuates this endless cycle of it must be something with the law, the cop, or gun ownership, or race.

Maybe stop being a fucking dumbass, drug abusers on /pol/? Maybe, just maybe? Learn2dgenerate better and not be total fuck heads? Real world isn't preschool maybe? Maybe?
>>
>>65840459
It's the same here faggot. Chavs, blacks and pakis almost announce to everyone that they're gona smoke some dank weed senpai and how they knocked out someone for looking at them.

Look at people like Trayvon. Posting fucking pictures of himself with a gun that wasn't his just to try posture.
>>
>>65840814
>This wasn't a, "OH DEH SHOT HIM FO BEING BLACK!"

That's exactly all people see though.
>>
>>65832705

>felony drug charge
>running from police
>he gud boi
>dindu nuffin
>>
ETA on when black lies matter shows up to act like bitches/chimp out?
>>
I think Woodysgamertag is about to get redpilled and his daughter BLACKED.
>>
>>65840814
>Lot's of shit has to change. This wasn't a, "OH DEH SHOT HIM FO BEING BLACK!"
>It was a ... holy shit, complicated fucking situation. Way too complicated.

You're asking for people to do critical thinking, which if this goes national, people will do the polar opposite a la the MSM prattling on: "PO-LICE SHOT HIM HE WAZ A GUD BOI GETTIN' HIS GED N' SHIT".
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.