[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just got this e-mail from 23andme. Have any of you done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 23andme.jpg (52 KB, 577x471) Image search: [Google]
23andme.jpg
52 KB, 577x471
So I just got this e-mail from 23andme.

Have any of you done this before?

How long did it take to get your results after the lab received your sample?
>>
File: 2.jpg (23 KB, 389x427) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
23 KB, 389x427
>handing your genome over to the jews
>>
Depends on time of year, will take at least 6 weeks. Thry no longr give health info, but the gentic stuff is cool. Find out exactly where in Europe you are from, where cloest ancestors live, etc..
>>
>>65829939
They actually do, they just stopped it in the USA because the FDA blocked it.
>>
You are paying a Jew to use fake jew science to tell you are part Jew and sell your dna to other Jew companies.

JUST
>>
File: One drop.jpg (118 KB, 1017x633) Image search: [Google]
One drop.jpg
118 KB, 1017x633
Welcome to the cloud ;3
>>
>>65829593
>Giving your genome to the Jews
If you're not on a list, you are now by default. Enjoy your threat assessment, tailored neutralizing solutions, and if need be, tailored psyops.
>>
Much as I may hate google, the genetics does work. At least in my case, highlighted the town in france where my paternal descedants married before sailing for North America in 1617.
Much as you may know you are White, nice to have evidence you have no wagon burners or mudsharks in your tree.
>>
>>65829593
Literally giving your DNA to the police
>>
>>65831047
>And it would be really hard for the Jews to follow you and pick up gum, cigarette, even swab your mailbox if they really want your DNA
>>
>>65829593

Mine took two or three weeks, but that was years ago.
>>
File: me-mother dna.png (313 KB, 1180x999) Image search: [Google]
me-mother dna.png
313 KB, 1180x999
DNA Thread?
DNA Thread.
>>
>>65831464
No traces in africa...could the out of africa theory be false?!
>>
>>65832514

It could be (and there's genetic evidence it may be), but it has nothing to do with these types of genetic tests.
>>
>>65829593
Currently, they're on about a 8 week wait time and beyond for many cases.
>>
>Have cancer

Welp, that saved me £125.
>>
>>65829593

A couple of days. It was a lot faster than the 6 weeks it said.

Results are really inaccurate. The American mulattos have so shit up the base they compare samples to that it will never be accurate again.

Don't be surprised if you end up with some Native American Indian and Sub-Saharan ancestry under 3%.

Autosominal tests are only as good as the accuracy of the base, and the declarations of ancestry made by the tested people. I'm pretty sure that the millions of Americans that have been tested with dubious ancestry but state they are something else have fucked the whole thing up.
>>
>>65829593

Enjoy not getting away with rapes and other tomfoolery
>>
File: 1455671325498.png (616 KB, 960x799) Image search: [Google]
1455671325498.png
616 KB, 960x799
>>65834360
That sounds like something very basic they would plan for.
>>
>>65834360

This is entirely untrue. Their testing datasets aren't based on their own American results.
>>
>>65831464

>Melanesia

Fuck off cannibal
>>
>>65834834
From my dad's side, where I get the Scandinavian(Swedish). Not sure wtf his side was doing to have trace amounts of Melanesia in there though.
>>
>>65829593
they are giving the results to police. no thanks
>>
>>65834621

There is no way around it burger.

Genetic test bases started out by testing small homogeneous groups. Like say Basques, who live in relative isolation. You then have a determination of what the group of people looks like genetically and add into the database. You then compare results against that, and offer the tested person a percentage of similarity to the tested base.

While this is still what they do to a point, 23andme (and this is stated on there website) is add and grow the base database from its users, and their results. As very few new world people have 4 grandparents of the same exact ethnic background, they are really not accurate representatives of any base population. So they take their results, and their declared ethnicity, and add it to the database. All future users are then compared to their results which are of course skewed. This can never, never be a accurate representation of a persons true heritage. as the base cannot possibly be accurate.

23andme get around this by saying the results are based on your ancestry around 500 years ago, which really means nothing except their results are not representative of population genetics, but genetic similarity of peoples who have been tested and their declarations of ethnicity.
>>
>>65834814

Read their website you inbred 1/4 nigger.
>>
>>65835937

I'm sure you can direct everyone to the relevant portion, right, mongol? :)
>>
>>65835301

I'll tell you. Someone, or some people with some genetic similarity to your own with some declared Melanesian ancestry was matched to you with their internal mathematical algorithms. You probably don't have any at all.
>>
>>65836088

Not like you could read it or understand it anyway - id be wasting my time digging for it. Plus I deleted my account after being tested.

These sites are pure marketing.

Once you have your gnome data take it to gedmatch.com and take a look at some of the results there for a slightly more accurate result.
>>
>>65835890
Source ? I thought it was based on haplogroups
>>
>>65836406

No Autosominal testing is not based on Haplogroups. You get those also with 23andme and they are useful/interesting.

But Autosominal testing is purely comparative genetic testing. Results absolutely vary depending on the base data to which is is compared.

Source: Genetic Science.
>>
>>65836406
Yes but how do you know which haplogroup is which?
>>
>>65836683

23and me will give you a short blurb about your Haplogroups and where they come from. You can read more on eupedia and googling it. Jut know that there is still a lot of conjecture and scientists are forever changing their minds and making new discoveries and theories.
>>
>>65836369

So in other words, you can't back up what you said, and you're most likely butthurt because your results didn't say what you wanted them to.

Ok.

Gedmatch is fun, though, so there's that. I don't want to fight with you.

>>65837000

It should be noted that 23andme's blurbs on haplogroups are amazingly wrong and outdated sometimes.
>>
>>65837354

>It should be noted that 23andme's blurbs on haplogroups are amazingly wrong and outdated sometimes.

Think I just said that you mouth breather.

>>65837354

This isn't top secret info, read, learn, grow smarter, contact 23andme.

My results were on-par with what I expected, but had some unexplained noise that made no sense given my extensive family records on all sides. (3% Italian, 1% Spanish, 1.1% British/Irish .01% Native American, 0.1% North African, 12% Unassigned). I know this simply means there is not enough data to make a solid comparison to any other populations with similar makeup. So those (Americans) I share some strings of DNA with and had those results were provided to me.
>>
>>65838390

Repeating yourself won't make you right. I said I didn't want to fight, so let's talk about something more interesting.

And no, you didn't say that. I did.
>>
>>65838693

Wow. What's it like being this fucking incredibly stupid?

Where did I repeat myself in that post? Tell me?

>And no, you didn't say that. I did.

really?
>>65837000
You parroted my statement fucktard.
>>
>>65839361

Seems you just want to sperg and wail like a retarded child smearing shit on the wall. Not really interested.

In English, there's a great deal of difference between saying "they'll give you a blurb, you can learn more through google and eupedia, scientists change their minds" and "23andme's blurbs are specifically wrong and outdated."

"Repeating" refers to asserting the same premise more than once, which you did with your baseless claims regarding 23andme's datasets.

Now that you've been educated, fuck off. I don't want to play with you, and you apparently have no intention of saying anything else of interest.
>>
File: paul-bearer.jpg (30 KB, 603x384) Image search: [Google]
paul-bearer.jpg
30 KB, 603x384
TFW 0.2% African DNA in my otherwise European Genome...
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.