[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God save the Empire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (3 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 KB, 400x200
God save the Empire
>>
What empire? We lost.
>>
>>65828395
We have remains.
t.overseas territories

Plus we have pieces of Antarctica
>>
>>65828560

No.

We are your legacy.
>>
File: the more you know.jpg (35 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
the more you know.jpg
35 KB, 480x270
The Rothschild family infiltrated the Royal family and made sure the British Empire slowly faded.
>>
File: economic empire.png (869 KB, 8000x3732) Image search: [Google]
economic empire.png
869 KB, 8000x3732
>>
>>65828598
Mexico?
>>
>>65828560
Lmao England is a thing of the past, it's dead.
>>
>>65828348

>When Britain fi-i-irst, at heav's command!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uruS2XS5cAg
>>
>>65828773
Is that why London is the main global city?

Is that why we have the 5th biggest military(increasing too)?

That why we're the 5th biggest economy who will soon take over Japan and Germany and become 3rd?
>>
>>65828902
You had it all, gents. I am not sure what exactly was the turning point for the Empire, but it was probably two Wars and the Republican/Commie bullshit that followed when the Monarchy gave too much power to the "people".

Thatcher gave it a good go, before she was cucked by her own snake party and had her legacy reversed.

Fuck even your conservatives aren't conservative in the CURRENT YEAR.
>>
>>65828773
So why do you keep eating the queen's pussy ?
>>
>>65828560
Totally irrelevant. England and Scotland are the only parts of the 'empire' that have any real worth.
>>
>>65829214

>Aro-o-o-ose from out the a-a-a-zure main

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfKYpCEdFwY

>>65829214

Seriously now, we'll be fine. The worse it gets, the more people start turning towards their own for their survival

The worse thing to have happened would be for Western Europe to remain the land of no culture, mindless greed and shallowness
>>
>>65828348

Strange choice of flags, but ok.
>>
File: whtttt.png (143 B, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
whtttt.png
143 B, 275x183
>>65829349
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs0NTnCAggM

>This was the charter, the charter of the land,
>And guardian a-a-angels sang this strain!
>>
>>65829092
New York long ago supplanted London.
>>
>>65828560
You gave most of your claims to us for safe keeping :^)
>>
>>65829987
No they're pretty much equal actually. If London/UK suddenly disappeared, it would effect yours and the worlds economy quite big.
>>
>>65828348
I have nothing but the greatest respect for your guys empire, no matter what state it's in.
I wish we could go back to colonialism. Those worthless fucking nigger and cant-poo-in-the-loo-ians are wasting fertile rich land.
You guys managed it so much better.
>>
>>65830289
Well yea no shit, but that's not the point. The cultural and business capital of the world is New York and has been for a while.

If it makes you feel any better New York will eventually lose its crown.
>>
>>65829214
Thatcher was a fucking cunt who ruined British manufacture and cause the exportation of jobs to third worlders leading to mass unemployment and a dependency on welfare
>>
>>65829896
Says the guy who shits on the UK but have the union jack on his flag.
What is the Oath of Office in your "country" ?
>>
>>65830604
has*
>>
>>65830561
Don't mind him. Just another neocon mouthbreather that thinks Reagan and Thatcher were actually free market capitalists.
>>
>>65830682

Opening the market to the whole world sounds pretty free market to me
>>
>>65830682
Ha shut up NURD!
>>
>>65830797
Freedom doesn't require legislation, contrary to popular belief.
>>
>>65830878

Sure you don't mean anarchy?
>>
File: 1425156323935.jpg (117 KB, 502x679) Image search: [Google]
1425156323935.jpg
117 KB, 502x679
watch us when we leave eu and vote ukip
>>
>>65831251
Austrayyyyliuh should really just be the dog with a bowel problem.
>>
>>65831679
australia is the best son

hasnt been infected with cancerous progressivism, based australia does what he wants. fantastic immigration policy.

the british lion never died he just fucked off to aussie land on holiday
>>
>>65828773

Pretty sure it was Britain with an Empire, not England.
>>
>>65832080
it was england, we let scotland join us which meant they wouldnt join france and we didnt have to bother invading them again.

scotland failed spectacularly at trying to create its own empire before joining
>>
>>65830966
No, I'm saying freedom doesn't require legislation.

Free trade would mean no trade regulations or tariffs, but things like NAFTA and TPP are regulation so are not actually free trade.

Would freedom with drugs mean the government says "all drugs are legal" or the government not saying anything at all and letting people go about their own business? It's liberalism vs libertarianism.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.