[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2015 man stumps Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: 1451407640008.jpg (11 KB, 282x326) Image search: [Google]
1451407640008.jpg
11 KB, 282x326
>http://www.gq.com/story/why-john-olivers-takedown-of-trump-was-the-king-of-trump-takedowns?mbid=social_facebook

Well /pol/?
>>
>>65826005
God, why hasn't someone beat this rat faced stupid faggot to death yet?
>>
>>65826102

You could always try, but you obviously don't have the balls to do it since you're such a little pussy.
>>
>>65826102
>silverberg
>>
File: invisijew.png (16 KB, 448x538) Image search: [Google]
invisijew.png
16 KB, 448x538
>>65826005
>Nicole Silverberg
>>
OH WOW THIS 100% NEW AND ORIGINAL THREAD

I QUITE LITERALLY HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS ON /pol/ BEFORE
>>
also:

>mbid=social_facebook

just fucking shrek yourself
>>
He didn't even mention the Muslim ban, lol... libs have already been stumped and don't even know it

What I saw was Trump getting John Oliver to name the Jew on his own show
>>
>>65826005
as a brit i invalidate and retract John Olivers statements
>>
>>65826621
much appreciated
>>
>silverberg

every time.
>>
>>65826005

But why? Because Trump's father changed his name due to anti-German sentiment b/c of WW1?

That's extremely different from Jon Stewart changing his name.
>>
> Oliver showed footage of Trump supporters explaining why Trump is their preferred candidate and ruthlessly dismantled them, piece by piece

LOL this writer
>>
>>65826005
>implying anyone but people who already hate Trump are going to bother watch a 20 minute video of that faggot.

Oliver has preached a mighty sermon to the choir.
>>
Just look into those beady anglo eyes. Just look at the pure anglo hated for the aryan man
>>
>>65826826
I had just read that

It's like one of those preachy atheists who think they've destroyed Christianity's entire foundation by debunking a few common superstitions believed by an elderly church goer
>>
>>65826005
>heehee, "Drumpf" sounds silly!
>p-please don't vote for him

Yeah, what a takedown :^)
>>
>>65827179
>b-b-b-but you're ignoring all the other arguments he made!
>like h-how he failed two out of his dozens of buildings!

>he's rich so he thinks he's right!
>but look, he's not actually that rich!
>my previous argument doesn't make sense anymore, but don't pay attention to that!
>>
>>65827502
No, it's more like
>He SAYS he's rich so he thinks he's right
>But look, he's not actually that rich

Also,
>he says he is self-funded, but he's taking donations
>if he's so against politicians being bought out by special interests, why doesn't he yell at them and the jew banks instead and yell for campaign finance reform like old man Sanders?

>Why does Trump need to take any donations? And why does he have two DONATE buttons on his site?
I guess it's probably because everyone else has more than 1 on their site but a rich man like him shouldn't need any.
>>
Can someone explain to me the "It's 2015" meme?

Does he mean that by now most people think racism and sexism is wrong, or what? How true is that?

I only heard one chick declaring herself a feminist in Romania and everyone made fun of her, including women.
>>
>>65827502
Even though he made some more critical points earlier on, it was all forgot because the name-calling.

Literally shot himself in the foot
>>
yep he stumped him. I can't vote a guy with german ancestry.
>>
File: republican 2016 campaign money.png (52 KB, 778x545) Image search: [Google]
republican 2016 campaign money.png
52 KB, 778x545
>>65827915
>He SAYS he's rich
Trump IS rich. Literally everything inside Trump Force One is gold-plated and has a family crest decoration.

He basically said "he's not worth a couple billions, he's only worth a few billions". Wow, big difference, totally stumped the Trump there.

>muh 2 donate buttons
Maybe because it's to make things easier? Even without these buttons, people would still find a way to send money his way.

>b-b-b-but it's 7 million dollars!
Literally peanuts. Pic related.

It's also dishonest because he omits the fact that Trump is one of the cheapest and most frugal candidates. Not only by total money spent, but when you analyze money spent per vote, he blows everyone out of the water.

If John Oliver is going to make an argument about campaign money, he must compare him to the other candidates. Otherwise, the argument doesn't have a leg to stand on, and becomes intellectually dishonest because he's essentially only showing his audience one piece of the puzzle.
>>
File: money per vote.png (2 MB, 1365x2061) Image search: [Google]
money per vote.png
2 MB, 1365x2061
>>65828620
Complementary image.
>>
>>65827915
Don't lie you are just as dishonest as omiver, I actually did watch the video and it's laughable how much sophistry there is in it.

Starting with the I'm rich therefore I'm right part.

The clip in question has Trump saying "they know I'm rich , they know I'm right"
This is not the same as saying "I'm rich therefore I'm right". Oliver just goes and completely twists trumps word after the short clip

There is also how he used politofact.to disprove Trump which as anyone in this site knows is more liberal than sander and has massive double standards to make Democrats look right.
>>
>>65826005

Who is the guy in OP's pic and why do I feel the urge to punch his face every time I see him?
>>
>>65828620
>-174k balance

Someone stop Sleepy Ben from buying more steaks.
>>
WTF, it was the most pathetic attempt so far. Everything would have been better than "drumpf", even IT'S CURRENT YEAR FFS!
>>
>>65828202

Basically he said "it's 2015" several times as if the fabric of the universe completely changed on January 1st and this is also somehow relevant to whatever topic he is going on about.

Telling us what year it is doesn't really tell us anything at all.
>>
>>65828870
just another redcoat faggot trying to interfere in American politics
>>
File: trump.png (64 KB, 1066x600) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
64 KB, 1066x600
>>65826005
What part of unstumpable do people not understand?
>>
>>65828620

uhh what in the fuck is kasich doing?
>>
>>65826005
Trump fucking rekt. He's a total meme candidate.
>>
>>65826005
>the-king-of-trump-takedowns

top fucking kek this fucking liberals are utter retard.
>>
>>65828620
>>65828682
You're forgeting Current Year Man doesn't want to make an argument. He wants to twist facts and lie to everyone for the publicity, and then ignore everyone or worse block them for proving him wrong. Put the faggot on blast, get on social media accounts and call him out everywhere. I know we don't like having social media accounts because it locks us into a digital persona, but it's the only way we can deliver the antivenom to this shit. And don't just quickly make an account to do this, they'll claim sockpuppet ban you and move on.
>>
>>65828202
By stating that it is in fact CURRENT_YEAR, you make your opponent look primitive and outdated.

This is the future, and the future just happens to share my opinions and world views.

To cite Hillary Clinton: "It's 2015, this shouldn't be up for debate".
>>
>HAHA TRUMP MEANS TRUMPF IN GERMAN XDDD HAHAHA STUMPED LMAO LOOOOOOOOOL HHHHHAHAHA
>>
>>65829191
Yeah but was something in particular that made people starting to say that? I remember trudeau said it too.

It's just too weird, I remember a few years ago feminism was still taken seriously by liberal media but at least is was addressed as "something that needs to be solved because x or y", not as "we've reached the consensus already, get on with it!"

I just wonder what made these people change their rhetoric. Maybe some poll results or something like that?
>>
>>65828202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
>>
>>65830100
>not as "we've reached the consensus already, get on with it!"
It has always been like this.

When the people are in favor of a leftist ideal, the people is sovereign and must be respected. When people are against a leftist ideal, it's because they lack vision and consciousness.

There has never been a debate. It has always been 100% politics, 0% ideology or planning.
>>
File: 1418201945972.png (18 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1418201945972.png
18 KB, 429x410
>>65826005
>that fucking disgusting jew face
>>
>>65830122
I cringed
>>
>>65829316
HAHAH TRUNPPF IS FINSIFSCHED
VOTE BERNIE
>>
Guys I was watching this with my lib dem family and my Das zoned out after the first 10 fucking minutes of Trump bashing he started playing poker.

Step mom started to get rabid, like a fucking starving animal.

>he's right about him you know
>he's right you know
>about trump

Me: Yeah he spent 25 minutes of his time convincing you of something you already had a strong opinion about. Do you really think his name is a big deal? I feel like this is a bit much, what is all this hate about?

>and why did he trash Ivanka she is so nice and pretty.

Step mom shuts the fuck up and asked when I will be getting married

>not in this realm

>Dad cucks out of tournament to console my stepmom about Trump

They don't know why they don't like Trump. They are stupid, and they aknowledge their stupidity. I tell them anyone that buys food from a clown is stupid and they say this word "convenience" like it means something to a non-Athiest
>>
>>65826005

Beady eyed anglo haven't stumped anyone.
>>
>>65826005
Yesterday there was a segment about Donald Trump on the last week tonight show by john olliver. While, of course, the entire content of the show was mainly consisting of false accusations, or statements that were taken out of context, he seemed like he really wanted to make the "makedonalddrumpfagain" hashtag stick with Donald, claiming that his real last name was in fact Drumpf and not Trump.
Well... I thought since everything else on that so called show was either a lie or intentionally changed to fit the narrative, I'd look at this accusation, since, you know, Frederick Trump, Donalds grandfather who was accused of changing their last name, was born in germany and I just so happen to speak german fluently. So let's take a look at official documents, shall we?
Turns out: you guessed it... it is also a lie. Frederick Trump is in every official document named Trump.
Here is an article in german which investigated the trumps for a movie in german that aired in 2014 (Kings of Kallstad... if anyone was wondering). http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article145558110/Donald-Trump-King-of-Kallstadt.html The whole misunderstanding comes from the fact that after kallstadt was invaded by France, Prussia, Russia, Spain and Austria, a lot of names, including first names, had changed. In fact, that's exactly what stands in the goddamn book that john olliver mentioned, on page 26. https://books.google.de/books?id=PmrwtRTQ3fMC&pg=PA26#v=onepage&q&f=false The first mentioning of the last name "Trump" however is Donalds great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather Hanns Trump who lived in 1608 (!) It is expected however that the name Trump derives from Drumpf... that's it.
So once again... A media puppet is either lying, intentionally leaving out crucial information of the actual goddamn book he is quoting live on air, or just brainlessly tells what he is told.
That alone says a lot to me. They are really desperate.
>>
>>65826005
This liberal media shilling it getting out of hand.
Like holy shit. It all planned and connected.
Every single site is shilling this as "THE THING THAT STUMPED TRUMP, THE ULTIMATE TAKE DOWN"
>>
>>65830914
Jesus I would have thought all this airtime and an entire show dedicated to "I hate Donald trump so much if he is president I will move back to Europe!"

Haha what a fucking clown, and HBO looks stupid as fuck for supporting this shit.

At least Bill Maher knows when to leave it alone and understands it doesn't really matter.

All the candidates are Kosher ffs
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.