[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst state?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (347 KB, 1500x959) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347 KB, 1500x959
What's the worst state?
>>
>>65825673
All of them
>>
>>65825673
Commifornia
>>
>>65825673
new jersey
>>
>>65825673
Califag here.
California, please nuke everything along the coast. A nuclear winter couldn't hurt.
>>
>>65825673
The worst area of the Country is from Los Angeles North to Seattle.
>>
Puerto Rico
>>
>>65825673
Florida
>>
>>65825761
after going to california (L.A) its hard to call them commies. they have retarded leftism but tons of hippie weed art and DUDE LMAO going on. somthing thats not really communist. when i walked along venice beach i was genuinely shocked at how degenerate everything was. i dont mean that with any memes too. degenerate is spot on description for it
>>
>>65825673
Mississippi followed by New Mexico.
>>
>>65825761
>creates most of your New tech
>produces entretainment like crazy

Its not commie most Likely stupid leftism
>>
Cali
NYC/Dirty Jersey
The South minus Texico
>>
>>65825875
Hey fuck you I live there and no way its the worst.

A frozen hell hole like Minnesota is much worse. Plus they have little to no cultural diversity in those areas so they'll never experience as rich an area as Miami beach for instance.
>>
>>65825673
California.
>>
File: Ideal world map.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ideal world map.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
>>65825673
California.

Also Michigan and New York.

They didn't make my ideal world map.

I'm still having second thoughts about including Canada. They need to get their politics sorted. Trudeau is a joke.
>>
Virginia is a human shithole
>>
>>65825673
Mississippi (only due to climate) and then California. Then Florida.
>>
>>65825855
So from Hollywood, through Silicon Valley, and up to Microsoft and Boeing? yeah, fuck those guys, the GDP doesn't need em
>>
>>65826144
good stuff
>>
west virginia for pitiful reasons

alabama for just the dregs of humanity reasons
>>
Iowa. The god-king himself will smite them the first day he ascends into office for their lack of faith
>>
Worst States:
#1 Missisippi
=#2 Arkansas
=#2 New Hampshire
#3 Idaho
#4 Ohio
#5 South Dakota
>>
Hooray, no one said Maryland yet.

Even though we have Baltimore.
>>
File: He'sRight.jpg (89 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
He'sRight.jpg
89 KB, 600x448
>>65825731

/thread
>>
>>65826181
>muh GDP
And? Doesnt mean theyre faggots that shouldnt be called out on their shit.
>>
>>65825673
Florida
>>
File: by1.jpg (269 KB, 797x600) Image search: [Google]
by1.jpg
269 KB, 797x600
>>65826144
If you think Michigan is shit because of the abandoned part of Detroit, then England is shit because of the bad part of London, and Germany is shit because of the bad part of Berlin.
It doesn't make any sense.

Mississippi is by far the worst state
>>
>>65826341
Baltimore is chocolate city
>>
File: 1446666079678.jpg (528 KB, 800x1056) Image search: [Google]
1446666079678.jpg
528 KB, 800x1056
California for political reasons, but only the coast. The interior of California has really nice, conservative people.

If we're going by climate, I would say Louisiana. Hurricanes, humidity, swamps, literally nothing to like about it.

People wise? Florida wins hands down. If you've ever wondered what happens when you put rednecks, college sluts, spics, and meth heads together in one place, go to Florida.

Most cucked? Michigan, actually. You see the vast majority of Michigan are conservatives and libertarians who just want to be left alone, and yet we allow ourselves to be cucked by the niggers in Detroit and Lansing, so much so that we're a consistent blue state. Pretty pathetic.

But I would say the all around most awful state I've ever been to in my life is Nebraska. Imagine Hell. I don't have to, I have seen it. A massive state of nothing but cornfields in blistering 100 degree weather, with not a single fucking thing to do. I did not even witness a book store anywhere in the entire Godforsaken state. I believe their biggest claim to fame is the country's largest train switching station is in Nebraska, and in Omaha they have a train museum. Other than that, there is nothing to do but sweat until you get tired of being in Nebraska and either kill yourself or leave. Don't expect to find a restaurant that serves anything other than stereotypical 1980s diner food.

I have seen the gates of Hell, and above them it says "Omaha."
>>
>>65825673
Easy, California.
>>
texas
and it's not even close
>>
>>65825673
Canada
>>
>>65825673
Canada
>>
>>65826810
>rednecks, college sluts, spics, and meth heads together in one place

That seems comfy
>>
>>65825673
North dakota even though I live here. seriously don't come here there may be a huge amount of white people and the early settlers were largely Norwegian because of the similar climate, but we make a huge trade-off to have cultural homogeneity. it's freezing, so melanin enriched folks have a hard time surviving so stay the fuck out don't ruin this state for me
>>
File: Conceal-Carry-Map-California1.png (234 KB, 808x969) Image search: [Google]
Conceal-Carry-Map-California1.png
234 KB, 808x969
>>65825761

> More guns than any other state
> more Republicans than any other state
> Larger economy than any other state
> Most foreign trade of any foreign state
> Largest port and air cargo capacity of any state

I'm not saying it doesn't suck, but it's crazy how much just two ultra liberal urban areas can destroy a massive state.

Remember that we banned gay marriage and elected a GOP governor when we had high turnout. California is more conservative than it looks, there's just tons of corruption.
>>
File: prop 8.png (78 KB, 401x878) Image search: [Google]
prop 8.png
78 KB, 401x878
>>65830360

Other relevant pic

Jefferson seems like less of a retarded idea every day compared to the retarded mess to the south
>>
>>65825857

Not a state but hardly the worst if it were. They hold regular boozefest parades down the street and if you aren't a complete robot and actually try to enjoy yourself they basically pour the rum down your throat for you. Plus the women are gorgeous (most) and they can can cook a damn fine whole hog.

Fuck Hawaii though.
>>
>>65830476

There is nothing wrong with faggots marrying. Let them do it.
>>
>>65826149
Virginia can be pretty nice
just depends where you live
>>
>>65826517
>detriot crime
>flint water
>flint crime
>lots of dindus
i'd say that the bottom half of LP michigan is the worst area in the country.
>>
File: 1453736607561.png (135 KB, 1130x716) Image search: [Google]
1453736607561.png
135 KB, 1130x716
>>65831647
Flint and Detroit are 2 little dots on the map.
98% of the state is awesome.
>i'd say that the bottom half of LP michigan is the worst area in the country.

not even close
>>
>>65825774
I have to agree with this anon. NJ is the single most fucked up state in the Union for a number of reasons:
>most corrupt
>most dominated by the state government
>state government most dominated by the corporations
>regulated to hell and back (but usually to one company's advantage and another's cucking)
>>
>>65825673
any coastfag state

the only decent place to live as a white american is the midwest
>>
California. Visited there 7 times over 2 years to the LA area and San Jose. Please nuke please. They know not.
>>
Every state besides New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine are equally awful.
>>
>California

The most gassed group sick off organic soy and wheatgrass these people spit in the face of God

God has no pity or mercy on any one of these terrible animals.

They are already sick and dead enough inside to sit in 5 hour traffic jams and sign away every ounce of their freedom

>because freedom doesn't apply to the willfully ignorant
>>
>>65825673
California is a Marxist, Jewish, homosexual, mulitracial hellhole.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.