[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ of this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 5349x3450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 5349x3450
Martin Shkreli, former CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals.
>>
based
>>
Based as fuck
>>
>>65824747
Makes people that value feels more than facts really mad oh sooooooo maaaad. Based
>>
>>65824747
Hes a douche, but he did nothing illegal.
>>
Chaotic good.

His actions resulted in the prices of AIDS drugs provided by his competitors being drastically lowered to get dem popularity gainz.

That said, the only people that have AIDS now are degenerates and unfortunate africans
>>
>>65824747
His actions opened up for a lot of discussions regarding drug laws in the US, pissing of several major pharmaceutical corporations, because they've at least kept doing shit like that low profile. Not that it's going to matter anyway.
>>
>>65824920
What he gives out his drug for free?
>>
The media wants us to hate him. They are literally lying about what he does. He must have pissed of some Jews.
>>
>>65824747
Makes me proud to be Albanian
>>
>>65824920
Can you explain what he did that is so douchy without having to search CNN?
>>
>>65824747
Based.
>>
>>65824747
Used Jew tactics against the good goys in government. He said it himself, every other company were doing the exact same thing, just gradually, to gouge the government. He did the US a favor by shining a light on how shitty the obamacare system is.
>>
An autist but he's based
>>
>>65824747
A bit loony in my opinion but he's competent at what he does.
>>
thought he was a funny troll for a bit but if you follow his twitter hes actually just a sad attention whore
>>
>>65825026
Please explain
>>
>>65824747

Literally the best human being that ever existed next to einstein and socrates. He is us senpai.
>>
>>65824966
His drug deals with toxoplasmosis not hiv/aids
>>
>>65824747
Great guy, super dedicated, smart. So naturally People hate and slander him.
>>
at first he seemed like an asshole, but then i found out the leftists and SJW's hate him, so naturally i began to love him.
>>
>>65825256
He gives his drug for free to people who can't afford it. The price increase has literally increased availability to people who need it. The price increase it's a standard practice in the industry and affects only large insurance companies. He also regularly informs people his own product is a shitty one and is trying to spur the development of a better solution and actively pushes costumers towards alternatives. The media portrays him as a greedy young ceo who hates faggots.
>>
>>65824747

Nobody would care nearly as much if he didn't have a face so perfectly suited to being hated
>>
>>65824783
>>65824785
>>65824886
>>65825046
>>65825147
>>65825206
>>65825240
>>65825273
>>65825467
>literally got BTFO by the media and normies
>based
Am I being meme'd on?
>>
>>65825837
/pol/ stands for "opposing popular opinion". Are you new here?
>>
>>65824747
Based, all he does is legal.
>>
>>65825837
>media

fuck off shill
>>
He's a funny cunt, I like him.
>>
>>65825968
Don't ignore the facts memer. He got torn a new asshole.
>>
>>65825837
Normies don't understand industry practices. They are generally uneducated and are subject to emotional appeals. The media picks a story and blows it out of proportion with hyperbole and outright lies. This does not preclude a person from being based.
>>
>>65824747
A grandmaster troll
>>
Probably like any other Hillary supporter, kill themselves.
>>
I don't approve of what he did, but if it wasn't him someone else was going to do it. I do like how he exposed a huge problem though
>>
>>65826078
Do you think it is mainly NEETs who insult him or is it possible to work for a living and oppose such a profitable man as Shkreli?
>>
Martian spaghetti is an American hero
>>
File: 1454840941670.jpg (27 KB, 300x392) Image search: [Google]
1454840941670.jpg
27 KB, 300x392
>>65826078
Like I said before, you might have a case if he hadn't got his shit JUST'd.
>>
>>65824747
He's not very bright.

Want to mark up an item you're now the sole supplier of? You don't just jack up the price a few thousand % at the start, all you do it draw attention to yourself. You do it incrementally. Double the price and say it's because you're switching suppliers and need time to retool. Once people get used to that (it'll be forgotten in a few months), up it again saying operating costs. Repeat as necessary.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's retarded scammers.
>>
>>65824747
Wigger, clown, LoL player, obsessed with fixing his hair all the time. Can't stand the guy. I don't care about what he does with the meds anymore.
>>
>>65826591
Wow, good idea! You shouldn't let these ideas out though. Save them for yourself, buddy.
>>
You guys know nothing about this case. He's under arrest and trial more so for defrauding investors and companies by moving money around in a ponzi style scheme. He's smart and calculating but somehow also an idiot and a shit businessman and a crook and paying the price. Basically what happens when an intelligent beta gets in way over his head. I'd give you a more in depth write up but the articles I read in bloomsberg and economist were well over a month ago and it's not worth my time.

All you edgelord hur durr he made a genius business move and bitched people out are faggots who know nothing about healthcare or business.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.