[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHRIS ROCK - BLACK MAN OR NIGGER?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: chris-rock.jpg (83 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
chris-rock.jpg
83 KB, 400x600
I still receive The Guardian in my e-mail mailbox every morning even though I have long since been banned from their Comments column (nothing I want to comment on has a "Readers Comments" facility any more anyway, as the SJW grip on the media tightens to a stranglehold). I have been raging silently, then, for 24 hrs already about yesterday's Guardian piece on Chris Rock's compering of the Oscars, which originally struck me as twisting the whole meaning and spirit of his stand-up piece at the ceremony around 180 degrees

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/feb/29/chris-rock-at-the-oscars-youre-damn-right-hollywoods-racist

Looking at the video it seems to me that Rock dealt some FAR heavier blows to the hypocrisy of Will Smith, Spike Lee and their white pseudo-sympathizers than he did to the supposed "racists" in Hollywood. And that was only to be expected, given the guy's record on the whole "race" racket. The "I love black people, I hate niggers" stand-up he did in front of a black audience 20 years ago summed up everything that needs to be said about the "black victim" culture that has spawned Black Lives Matter before that culture had even really taken root

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

and his "police brutality" bit from a few years later calls out Black Lives Matter out on their bullshit before the "movement" started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA

Looking at some more video material from the Oscars, though, I can see how Rock might in fact be accused of slithering and sliding on the OscarsSoWhite thing. He DOES appear to end the show by shouting "BlackLivesMatter". But is he - after all he said earlier - just trolling? What does /pol/ think: Chris Rock: black man or nigger?
>>
>>65824541
NIGGER
>>
>>65824718
house nigger to be more specific
he knows his place and keeps the money rolling in
>>
BLACK NIGGER
>>
>>65824718
>>65824813
>>65824896
And once again, /pol/ rises magnificently to the challenge of intelligently discussing a complex and serious social issue.
>>
>>65824541
oh look, it's the nigger not black meme again

fuck off reddit
>>
>>65825015
There is no serious social issue here. The more you talk about BLM, the more actuality is given to it. Better ignore that shit. Don't oppose, propose!
>>
Nigger
>>
>>65824541
I don't give a shit, I just wish he'd put out another comedy album.
>>
>>65824541
Who gets to define the difference? Us or them? Does it really matter? Like with all things it's merely a matter of degrees. Some people will find him more acceptable, according to their own standards, than say Spike Lee. Others will completely dismiss him because of his unfortunate lack of Neanderthal genes. Why do you care so much? It's Super Tuesday!
>>
>>65825015
>I see his point.
He wants opportunity for black people to become more visible in entertainment. He wants them to be able to be spokespeople for national organizations. Be newscasters. Be tastemakers.
You look around and none of these positions are held by black people. Not a one. It's so obvious black people have no influence and they need a leg up. They should tell the president that he needs to recognize a nearly invisible and painfully oppressed people.

I hope he can get his message out. I am glad that I being a white man could convey his message to you, small though his reach may be, because of this sorority mentality Hollywood has. The polite racism has to stop.
So please Recognize that black people exist and they deserve recognition, because ancestors they have never met were slaves, maybe. So please give people like Chris Rock, Oprah winfrey, Sam Jackson, spike Lee, will smith, Barack Obama Melissa Harris Parry Kanye West
The list goes on and on these people need opportunity to shine just like all the whites
>>
>>65826195
>He wants opportunity for black people to become more visible in entertainment.
They are plenty visible, more so than they should be in regards to their population proportion in comparison to everything else.

>He wants them to be able to be spokespeople for national organizations.
They are.

>Be newscasters. Be tastemakers.
They are.

Just because something exists doesn't mean it deserves fucking hand outs and literal gibsmedats. You people are pathetic. You don't deserve recognition for being a shitskin. You have to fucking earn it.
>>
>Rock concluded by taking aim at another controversy, the #askhermore hashtag protesting against women being asked only about their outfits on the red carpet. Said Rock: “You’re not allowed to ask women what they’re wearing any more. Everything’s not sexism; everything’s not racism. They ask the men more because they’re all wearing the exact same thing. If George Clooney came in a lime-green tux with a swan coming out of his ass they’d say, ‘What are you wearing George?’”

Facts
>>
>>65824541
>still thinking there's a difference

There is no such thing as a black "man." They are subhuman apes and niggers. Some may not be a part of thug culture but all deserve extermination.
>>
>>65825599
Wow. Rad idea there, bro. Let me expand on it and suggest that /pol/ also ignore all of the following:

The current Merkel-sponsored Muslim invasion of Europe

The poisonous flood of propagandization for homosexuality and so-called "trans-genderism" in our educational systems

Jewish-liberal control of the global media.

It's the only way we can beat 'em, guys! See no evil, hear no evil AND ABOVE ALL NEVER TALK ABOUT EVIL and it will just go away, right?
>>
>>65826393
If the people pushing for those policies were all ignored, they wouldn't be problems right now.
>>
Black man ! - Black man or black man? - The thread.

Stay tuned for more blacker than black responses.
>>
>>65826343
That was my point. ... Read the list at the bottom ? Why even. Try to be subtle ay
>>
>>65824541
Rock certainly took more than his fair share of shots at the black community, especially during his opening monologue. The rest of the show was rather lackluster in that regard though.
But yeah, the monologue was serious, while everything else was shucking and jiving, and anyone who watched the whole thing knew it.
>>
>>65826678
He spent maybe 10 minutes poking at negroes then spent the next 3 hours bitching about whites and asking for hand outs.

I wasn't surprised, honestly.
>>
File: Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif (590 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif
590 KB, 500x275
>>65826195
This is the worst shit I've read in a long time. Are you serious? Either you're 12, or this post is simply for the lulz.
>>
>>65826905
read

>>65826645

I fucked up because I'm too sleepy to read an entire post.
>>
>>65826905
Kek yassss (slow clap)
>>
>>65825599
Yes, leave BLM alone so they stop chimping out!
http://government.northcrane.com/2016-election/video-black-lives-matter-supporters-brutally-beat-white-mother-slams-babys-head/
>>
THE FUCKING POINT IS THAT
BLACKS ARE NOT OPPRESSED NOR HELD DOWN!
> BlACKS HAVE EVERY OPPORTUNITY WHITES ASAINS AND POO IN LOOS HAVE! FOR FUCKS FICKI FICKI SAKE!
HOW CAN THEY EVEN ??!?!?
> how can they even
>>
>>65825015
t. french born algerian.
>>
>>65824541
Rock himself denounced that bit. He said he wish he'd never done it because it empowered white racists to call black people niggers.

Anyway, I saw some of his other stuff about the Asian jokes. I think it went over people's heads. He was trying to do like his good ole friend Dave Chappelle and be racist about everybody in the room, but nobody understood that.
>>
>>65828025
NOT ENOUGH WHITE BOI, GOTTA PAY DEM REPARATIONS FOR DAT SLAVAREH

>people actually think this.
>>
>>65824541
I'm so sick of this stupid
>every black person got lynched
>you grandmammy was getting raped and lynched
Fuck no you they weren't. Black people only got lynched when they committed a crime, like raping a white lady.
>>
He hasn't been relevant in a long time. Hes riding the PC bullshit train and hoping for more movie roles like Top 5.

Like any smart person would t b h.

This way he can get all the black power cred, money and status with none of that difficult shit like actually being talented.

That being said i still like Chris Rock.
>>
>>65826588
The people who "were ignored" in he last couple of centuries ended up taking places with substantial amount of power, such as human resources, school administrations and all sort of committees.
They are loud, opinionated and ignorant of consequences. They will see they left ideology through.

It's absolutely necessary to speak up and act up against this stuff.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.