[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He wasn't so bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (789 KB, 1916x2608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
789 KB, 1916x2608
He wasn't so bad
>>
He works for the mercenary, the merchanta man.
>>
File: Raid.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Raid.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>65824174
90% of people in my country support him, when i ask what good he did, they say i dont know. Then i ask why they support him and they litteraly say because he is black
>>
>>65824174
He was fucking terrible

Worst president this country ever had
>>
>>65824174

Universal health care was pretty much the only important result of his presidency.

Still a huge feather in his cap.
>>
>>65824174
he was Mediocre
>>
>>65824259
I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGER :3

HAHAHAHA MEMES
>>
>>65824486
>Universal health care

are you retarded
>>
>>65824174

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2MGpg7TsYo
>>
UNCLE TOM
N
C
L
E

T
O
M
>>
File: hope.png (98 KB, 1000x956) Image search: [Google]
hope.png
98 KB, 1000x956
>>
At least he wasn't as bad Reagan
>>
>>65824486
Universal healthcare is a sham for people who have mental problems.
>>
>>65824359
lol I asked my 75 year old grandmother about Trump and she said he's a complete idiot, but she didn't know why, just because of stuff she read in the newspapers.

People get spoonfed by the media so hard it's made me think humans are all retarded.
>>
>>65824486
>Still a huge feather in his cap.
only because people working 29 hours a week don't write history books.
>>
>>65824642
Stay in Finland you dumb faggot
>>
>>65824359
We don't support him as much as we feel he's the lesser evil. The left-wing US is far more right-winged than most major Norwegian parties, with exception of FRP.
>>
>>65824486

It's not even universal, it's essentially heavily subsidized insurance (if you're poor) and if you don't have any insurance you're fined out the ass.
>>
>>65824642
You take that back you mammi eating faggot.
>>
>>65824721
Most people i know support him because of the color of his skin i remember in school in 2009 some nigger immigrant went around in my school with a paper asking people who they supported and he hit anyone how didn't say obama.
>>
File: Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Nyaruko.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Nyaruko.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>65824174
He was fucking shit.
>dat coulda been muh son
>>
>>65824486
It is a completely watered down plan.
>>
>>65824845
Norway cares that much about our politics? If you asked Americans what they thought of any European leader, they wouldn't even know who you were talking about.
>>
>>65824486
>universal healthcare
>Obama care
>people this stupid is why we couldn't keep our republic
>>
When I think of Obama administration I think of mass shootings...racial division... Gun control...dindu nuffins...political correctness
>>
>>65824955
Yeah nothing happens here so people look on other countries for news.
>>
Cool clock, Ahmed, want to join the supreme court?
>>
File: Kek.jpg (29 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
29 KB, 620x430
>>65824780
>>65824687
Why are Americans so triggered when I tell the truth?
>>
>>65824443
>who is Franklin Pierce
>>
"Let’s dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing, He knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s trying to change this country."

kek at typing this then clicking a box saying i'm not a robot
>>
File: 1378418170715.png (535 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1378418170715.png
535 KB, 1024x768
>>65824174
What I don't get is when they say he is a disappointment to liberals.

>gay marriage
>end to ground war in Iraq/Afghanistan
>Obamacare
>always defends all minorities

What more could Liberals want? What, are they mad he couldn't grant amnesty to 11 million illegals?
>>
>>65824486
We don't have universal healthcare dumb ass!
>>
>>65824174
He's going to be remembered as the reason no black man will ever be elected again.
At least, not from the dems.
>>
>>65824624
Patriot Act and Common Core are valid complaints, everything else on this list is cherrypicked bullshit.
>>
>>65824486
Utterly useless without the public option.
>>
File: bush.jpg (18 KB, 300x328) Image search: [Google]
bush.jpg
18 KB, 300x328
>>65824174

He wasn't as entertaining as George W Bush, pure comedy gold that man was.
>>
>>65824443
>Worst president this country ever had
>>65824486
>Universal health care was pretty much the only important result of his presidency.
>>65824909
>It is a completely watered down plan.

Please elaborate and please show it was not the Congress who halted his doings.

>>65824955
>Norway cares that much about our politics? If you asked Americans what they thought of any European leader, they wouldn't even know who you were talking about.
We Europeans are aware American politics affect us. So we have our view of:
1. Who we'd vote for if we were Americans;
2. Who we'd like to see in charge, considering our European interests.
That said, we have little power in affecting the decision. But with military bases all over Europe (e.g. Germany, Italy... and even Turkroachia, which is NOT Europe)... you grow some kind of wariness of what is going on in the US.
>>
>>65824486
Liebermann prevented that from happening.
>>
Lack of action and spine during the 2008 bailout.

Had a chance to use his position to restrict banking firms from playing fast and loose with peoples retirement funds and social securities. Even had a chance to break them up.

Instead he bailed them out with tax payer money.

Could've been a Teddy Roosevelt moral compass of the nation, instead confined himself to Woodrow Wilson tier corporate shill for big banking and cocaine huffing jew capitalists.

Have fun retiring on your nonexistent pensions you all continue to pay into with every paycheck. Sure feels like a just society.
>>
>gets elected
>immediately hires Hillary Clinton
gj fucko
>>
>>65824486
>universal health care

Do people actually think this? Holy shit.

He is nowhere near the worst president but not particularly inspiring (policy wise) or important either.
>>
>>65824174
He was a pretty mediocre President pockmarked by the period over which he presided. With that said Labor Force Participation is at a 21 year low for ages 25-54, 29 year low overall and it's getting far worse. The man is given too much credit by the left for "fixing" the recession when it's been a literal downward freefall since he became President.
>>
>>65825516
>Please elaborate and please show it was not the Congress who halted his doings
Congress and the Senate were Democrat controlled for his first four year tenure. He still got nothing done.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.