[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can trump win in texas? If he can then the election is practically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1443576477919.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1443576477919.png
225 KB, 800x800
Can trump win in texas? If he can then the election is practically over after tonight. If Cruz loses he drops out and a majority of his support goes to trump and he probably wins ever primary left. I expect him to win the nomination either way but it would be nice to get things over with more quickly so the republican establishment shills can shut their stupid fucking mouths.

Thoughts /pol/
>>
The Cruz missile landslide victories today. The establishment will shit themselves and Trump will be stumped. CRUZ missile incoming!
>>
>>65820601
>>65820786
Trump will win at least 8 States today, but probably 11. The only one he is likely to lose is Texas, and it will be so close that they will just split the delegates down the middle. Cruz is going to get rekt today.
>>
File: 1456641253657.jpg (111 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456641253657.jpg
111 KB, 640x360
Why is Texas so in love with Ted Cruz?

Abortion? Or what?
>>
The election is over after tonight even if Cruz wins Texas. Cruz is not a serious candidate and has no appeal outside of the South, which Trump is pummeling him in.

Ted Cruz is just this cycle's Rick Santorum/Mike Huckabee. It's obvious to everyone with two eyes.
>>
>>65821125
>Retard pills
>>
>>65821125
He's their senator dipshit
>>
>>65821125
we're not

he only won because he was up against dewhurst who I worked for

oh the stories I could tell
>>
OP you created the perfect thread for me.

Vote and find out

http://strawpoll.me/6962929

>>
>>65821313
tell them nigger, and what are trumps chances today?
>>
>>65821202
I know that trump will win the nomination anyways but if he wins Texas it will become so obvious that even most of the establishment will have to get in line. It's better to stop the infighting as early as possible in my view.
>>
>>65820601
No. He will win every state but Texas.
>>
>>65821383
well I suppose it doesnt matter anymore

black out fucking drunk. state troopers would try to get me to keep him home and I'd just laugh thats its not my job. he held it pretty well though considering. super serious guy ex-cia. he was starting to really show his age at the end there. probably for the best he didnt win.

I think its over today and trump can move on to being utterrly embarrassed by hillary in the debates
>>
and I technically didnt work for him. he was technically a customer I guess you could call it.
>>
>>65820601
Depends how Hispanics vote.
>>
ayy
>>
>>65821313
Let's hear a good one.
>>
>>65821125
Texas is not the same old Red state it use to be. We have liberals from all over the country moving here in force. Houston is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the united states. White people are on the decline here.
>>
>>65822107
eh sorry thats basically it offhand

whoopty-do black out drunk thats my big secret
>>
I think it moved from "hell no!" to "not likely" in the last couple of days.

Still, if Donald doesn't loose in a landslide, it's an effective win.
>>
I'm going to just flat out lose my respect for Texas (bigger than france) if they CruzMissile themselves.
>>
>>65821125
He's one of us, and he did pretty much exactly what he said he'd do. Also for a junior senator, he's been wrecking shit hard on the Senate floor and pissing off McConnell and our other, far more treasonous senator, Corbyn.

All in all, there's not much of a reason for people here to hate Cruz beyond some of his borderline unethical campaigning.

Still voting for Trump, but he wasn't in I'd be all in for Cruz. Really hope for a Trump/Cruz bromance ticket after Cruz drops out of the race. Far better than any of the others in the race as far as VP candidates (Carson's cool but would be limited as VP. Director of HHS would be more effective.)
>>
please don't interrupt me Chris
>>
>>65822325
>he's one of us
Oh, ok, so if I'm an illegal Cuban from Canada, can I be one of you, too? I should have it easy since I'm merely a carpetbagger.
>>
>>65822325
>Really hope for a Trump/Cruz bromance ticket after Cruz drops out of the race
nah Christie's basically confirmed

It was gonna be Carson until he went full fucking autism this month
>>
>>65820786
You know the whole Cruz Missile thing has to be the most stupid campaign slogan right?
>>
>>65822325
>he's one of us
>a Canadian citizen and ethnic Cuban, educated at Princeton

Yeahhhhhhhh...
>>
No way in hell that Drumpf is gonna win ANY states after his BRUTAL stumping by John Oliver.

It's time for Rubio to shine, the underdog is gonna sweep the states today and Drumpf is gonna drop out after he realizes no one wants to vote for a FRAUD!
>>
>>65822325
>Really hope for a Trump/Cruz bromance ticket
He said he would be backing Rubio of he dropped out
>>
>>65822455
What did Carson do exactly?
>>
>>65822853
shit where do I even begin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrgeslpPZnk
>>
>>65820601
can someone upload the pic of the qt girl in a make america great again hat.
>>
>>65822900
He either didn't hear his name or the hosts fucked up and changed their order.
>>
>>65822687
Who the fuck is Drumpf?
>>
>>65822687
Christ you guys are fucking terrible writers. Put a little more effort in
>>
>>65820601
Motherfucker, it was over the moment this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvpmTqfbxgw
>>
>>65822169
Houston and Austin have been liberal shitholes for a long time. But you guys had better protect the rest of the state.
>>
>>65822325
>He's one of us,

Are you fucking kidding? He's a fucking Cuban from Canada.

All faith in the great state of Texas, lost.
>>
>>65822755
He likes to lose, eh?
>>
He wont win.

These betting odds have been pretty accurate over the last few primaries, and trump is 6 to 1 here.
>>
File: texas betting odds.jpg (39 KB, 602x196) Image search: [Google]
texas betting odds.jpg
39 KB, 602x196
>>65826043
fugg forgot pic
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.