[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gypsies fake terror attack to steal from cucks :D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 5768675.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
5768675.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/648299/Paris-attacks-Roma-women-fake-terror-attack-Louvre-Tuileries-Metro-mug-tourists
>>
>>65819463
Looks like obama sons are in paris?
>>
>>65819463
Reverse Trianon when?
>>
France should make more efforts to integrate them
>>
>>65819463

>Try this in the US of A
>If no one has a gun on them to shoot them, the police come and shoot them on sight

Thank God for America.
>>
>>65819841
With the ground.
>>
>>65819841
Romania: France should make more efforts to integrate them
Ahah funny
>>
>>65819463

fucking romanians should go back to ROMANIa
>>
>>65820332
Not entirely funny. You guys were telling them - and us - to integrate them, despite our 500-year long failed experiment attempting to do just that. Now you have the opportunity to show us how it should be done.
>>
>>65820591
I know that, that's why it's funny.
Actually french politic do the same thing than you, try to move the problem somewhere else.
>>
>>65820943
The astonishing news in this is that we keep being told by human rights activists and suchlike that we should throw more money at the problem, but it turns out not even rich western countries can throw enough money at it. This may be the only problem not even the Elders of Zion would be able to solve.
>>
>>65819666
First post best post
>>
File: stalinstare.webm (336 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
stalinstare.webm
336 KB, 400x300
>>65820591
They were integrated pretty well during the commie rule over here. They had to work and could not leech off the state like they do now.
>>
>Express

I'm gunna another source.
Been burned there way too many times. Fucking Ukip owned crap.
>>
>>65821934
Same in Hungary, but I would argue this was not true integration, just a temporary halt. As soon as communism fell, gypsies picked up their old lifestyle and continued as before.
>>
>>65819463
>>65819463
How long before gypsies and muzzies are purged?
>>
>>65819463
Hilarious, 10/10
French deserve it.
>>
>>65820591
>500 year old attempt to integrate them
Not sure about you, but Romania enslaved those fuckers for 500 years.

This may be why Romanian gypsies cause a lot more shit in UK than any other gypsies. They must have taken after the Romanian shit morals and behaviour.
>>
>>65822234
Give them low skills jobs again then?
>>
File: palat1.jpg (82 KB, 450x399) Image search: [Google]
palat1.jpg
82 KB, 450x399
>>65822523
And then we paid them with gold after that, and now some of them have "castles". Ceausescu gave and "forced" them to live in apartments but they refused. They kept the horses inside while camping outside.
>>
>>65819463
at the great /pol based habbening

""""accidentally"""" confuse them with the syrian rocket engineers and got shot

this will be lol!
>>
>>65822978
Hamidovic's house ?
>>
>>65823146
I don't know... I just googled "palat tiganesc". Those God damn things are everywhere.They like to brag. Most of the houses are almost empty inside, but as long it's big and looks expensive, it's the greatest thing in the world for them.
>>
>>65823782

Wait I'm confused.. Did many families combine their money to build such a palace? Why were the given gold was it for reparations? Why can't the government just take their palaces away?
>>
>>65823782
wealth facade.
Hamidovic is a rom gang who force little girl to steal in Paris subway. They give money back to hamidovic, then he build a big house for himself. All little girl call herself hamidovic. Pretty sad story.
We have basically the same things with a group of african. They sell small Paris tower gift in front of the tower. And they give back a part of benefit to a man somewhere in Africa. This guy is realy rich.
>>
>>65823145
what is it with people using those quotation marks lately?
>>
>>65824144
They built those "palaces" by stealing and begging in western europe.
>>
>>65824315
>what is it with people using those quotation marks lately?
if you spend too much time here, you will be getting dumber, and do not even bother. this is the explanation :)
>>
Duuuuuude. One of my first thoughts on waking this morning was "man... gypsies are basically brokeass Jews". I used to live in the 2nd in Paris and go jogging thru the Tuileries all the time. Those goobers would always have some pitiful looking woman baaawing at everyone or holding a sign for a gibsmedat. I was an extreme left winger at the time, pulling off all kinds of "well, not all Gypsies..."/"Why has the white man made them this way?" mental gymnastics...

But I still never gave those slimeballs a Euro one. Fuck the gyps.
>>
>>65822978
>paid them with gold
I will need a sauce for that.
Also, according to the books I read on communism, they all worked in factories and lived in communist blocks, and those who refused were killed.

Oh and according to newspapers in the UK, the castles that they have is the result of them stealing shit in Europe and returning home to build those ugly castles. Not because Romania made them rich, but because Romania allows them to go abroad and steal from other European countries.
>>
>>65824230
>They sell small Paris tower gift in front of the tower.
I fucking hate that shit, get it sorted and ban that shit France! It made my holiday with my gf a fucking nightmare because I kept getting triggered by all these niggers shoving shit in my face and I couldn't talk for 5 seconds without being interrupted.

Also employ some fucking street cleaners and make then empty the trash and sweep away the cigarette buns. Your prime touristic area of Paris is a fucking mess.
>>
>>65824590
"I was an extreme left winger at the time ... But I still never gave those slimeballs a Euro one" haha i believe you, that's what left do.
That's sad but yeah gypsy = stealing and begging in western europe
>>
>>65825213
Yeah police remove them all the time but keep going, they always find a toursit to sell that shit.
I leave in Paris few month and i never see durty street, but it was not in tourist area.
I don't why politic don't make more about that
>>
>>65819666
Why does /pol/ revere Hungarians so much? Aren't they just a bunch of Slavs? Did I miss something?

>inb4 I get called anglo
>I'm pure celt blood scot with scottish and irish ancestry
>>
>>65825846
They are pretty based and more civilised compared to other slavs due to their association with Austria.
Also, Orban is gonna have a referendum on whether to accept refugees and that is rustling everyone's jimmies in Germany.
>>
>>65826165
Oh, Austria-Hungary, all the ww1 stuff from school just came back to me in a flash. I understand now, appreciate Hungary a bit more now that my retarded brain has made the connection.
>>
>>65820332
>>65819841
kek
>>
>>65826277

also HUNgarian, they are finngolian not slav
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.