[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were the men who fought in WWI and WWII retarded? Why would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: DeadGermanOrtona.jpg (124 KB, 722x717) Image search: [Google]
DeadGermanOrtona.jpg
124 KB, 722x717
Were the men who fought in WWI and WWII retarded? Why would you agree to fight for the system?
>>
>>65819164
u.s.a
united slaves of ashkenazi
>>
Because the german system was the only good one.

Too bad we lost. Now we are living the "liberated" europe dream.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_the_United_States
>>
>>65819278

these days you would have to be crazy to submit to a draft given Feminism
>>
>>65819164

Because 'muh nation.' Actually about half the participants of WWI didn't get that far, they were still fighting for muh king.

>>65819241

The German system was the same as the others, the only difference being it was more autocratic and repressive.
>>
>>65819164

The only reason you know about the system is the internet Mario
>>
File: Ashkenazim.jpg (40 KB, 580x266) Image search: [Google]
Ashkenazim.jpg
40 KB, 580x266
>>65819228
kek, saved
>>
>>65819164
No internet.

>those people killed our people!
>and they eat babies!
>AND THEY WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

FUCK NO LET'S KILLEM!
>>
>>65819164
Do you know what the word 'conscription' means?
>>
>>65819164
Italy you didn't do shit in WW2 so of course that's a convenient position for you to take.
>>
>>65819594
Imagine if all the men refused to get drafted and fought back. No war!
>>
>>65819164

Conscription. Nobody really cares if you agree or not.
>>
>>65819164
because you got killed if you would not have fought .
>>
>>65819164
They were misinformed, that's all.
You think the media has a stranglehold on people now? Imagine living before the internet, before even television, when jewish-run newspapers were literally the only available news source. They were fed propaganda about "muh evil huns" and of course they lapped it up, because why wouldn't they?
>>
>>65819164
When you go to war you defend your country and your children, you children's children. World war 1 was still had colonial style implications to it, if you lost you pretty much became a cuck to your victor
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x261
>>65819228
Germany brought the bantz today. Too bad no amount of hahas is going to save you from Achmeds raping.
>>
>>65820185
already done with fapping to some bbc while you listen to kanye and some blm stuff with shlomo..i almost feel how emraged you are about your broken freedom with your trannys and sjws dude... We tried to save you and you threw everything against qs xou could find and now you guys (soros or the people who just use their freedom for bullshit instead of saying something) again try to bring us down..
fuck your life and your so called country..
it is your own fault that shlomo and daquan are now your best friends and again you try to hate on ua real white people
>>
File: ww2_german_sniper_by_unsc_pilot.jpg (152 KB, 900x588) Image search: [Google]
ww2_german_sniper_by_unsc_pilot.jpg
152 KB, 900x588
>>65819228
Pretty fucking accurate you a sniper or something ?!
>>
>>65819370
Its the only reason YOU know He know !
>>
>agree
What is "the draft" ?
>>
>>65820567
just a fact everyone like to ignore...
>>
very retarded.

but if i lived during those times, i'd probably succumb to peer/societal pressure and fight too.
>>
>>65820683
I thought the Americans had guns to defend themselves from tyranny?!
If an officers shows up to get you to fight you shoot him and defend your property.
>>
>>65820744
hey we do the same shit in your country probably even worse then over there but would you please go fight a war for us?
>ok LETS FUCK THE OTHER WHITE PEOPLE..
what else...
worked out good, huh?
>>
>>65819164
Yeah it was better during napoleon, if you were a dirt poor beggar, an orphan or a criminal if you could fire a musket or bang a drum you were in India before you could say Poo in Loo.
>>
>>65820780
Yeah that was the point.. But hey... jews come and ask to fight against your ancestors and the white people as a whole.. Why should an american think thats bad?..........
>>
>>65820727
Well I am fed up to teach them so I am glad not to be alone on this one thanks a bunch for your courage and determination !
>>
>Were the men who fought in WWI and WWII retarded?
No, just deluded. Look up the "Why We Fight" film series - it was shown to every US serviceman. It paints a pretty convincing picture, but 90% of the material in it is fabrications by a former Nazi defector who made up ridiculous crap to sell his books.
>>
File: shellshockgif1.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
shellshockgif1.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>65819370
You did not get the message the first time nor the second time what will it take for you to understand ?!
>>
>>65819164
The same reason you'd agree to fight for the system even today.The same reason why murriacans invaded iraq cuz muh 911
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.