[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: flat.jpg (24 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
flat.jpg
24 KB, 460x276
Should I just die?
>>
No the god emperor needs suicide bombers
>>
Fullfil your duty and vote for trump and then you can do whatever you want
>>
>>65815378
nah, the ride is only getting started
>>
File: 1456753404889.jpg (1 MB, 5031x2616) Image search: [Google]
1456753404889.jpg
1 MB, 5031x2616
Just get some cream.
>>
File: Capture2.png (1 MB, 989x893) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
1 MB, 989x893
>>65815378
Vote for Trump first.
>>
File: 1452775733638.jpg (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452775733638.jpg
118 KB, 500x500
No, live another day and do something completely diffrent.
>>
>>65815378
We are already dead, we need Trump to revive us.
>>
>>65815378
Yes.
>>
>>65815378
asking other people what to do with your life is stupid unless they're paying you to do what they want.

Look yourself in the mirror and ask the person you see that question. If anything even resembling a no comes out, there you go. If a yes comes out, ask it why. Then ask it if any of that stuff can be changed, if so, how, if not, why.

why and how are the two biggest mind weapons we possess, they can be used for killing depression or killing yourself, but if you can't find anything on this planet worth living for, and have convinced yourself that there never will be, give it a year. at best. If nothing comes up then its time to see if you can do it or not.
>>
I'm too fucking redpilled. I don't enjoy anything anymore. I hate women because I know they are all whores who will continue to just shit on men now that society has been totally feminized. what should have been my contributions to society were made obsolete by a single mother's welfare check. I have no indentity to proud of, historically or otherwise. I don't enjoy any of the music I used to like because I know the artists are all liberal faggots. I know my country is in decline, and I'm skeptical about even Trump's ability to fix it. I've been thrown into the dustbin of history by Jews and labeled a product of a time that has no importance anymore because of my race and values, and the people I should be allying with actively applaud my destruction.

If you've just come to /pol/ recently by any chance. Just leave before it's too late
>>
>>65816067
OP here
I've done this for more than a year. I really want to off myself, I just dunno why I'm so scared. Does it mean I still want to live, or that i'm just a spineless faggot?
>>
>>65815378
Assuming you aren't already barred from owning firearms, get a gun, hop on the watchdog website, find some pedophiles, and go down doing something good with your life for a change.
>>
File: 1449471627878.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449471627878.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>>65816416
iktf
>>
If you're going to kill yourself, go out with a bang.
>>
>>65816416
>>65816499

Ah the despondent stage of /pol/

Just wait until you hit your final form, its glorious
>>
>>65816416
JUST LIKE NO "ENLIGHTENED" PEOPLE SAY THEY'RE ENLIGHTENED, NO "REDPILLED" PEOPLE SAY THEY'RE REDPILLED.

YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE MISERABLE CUNTS, THAT'S ALL. NOTHING REDPILLED OR SMART ABOUT YOU.

IF YOU WERE TRULY "REDPILLED" YOU'D KNOW HOW FULL OF SHIT YOU AND /pol/ IS.
>>
>>65816495
Nah, I own a glock 19 and slr 107, i just don't give a fuck about cleansing shit except myself this this world. I feel like i would be doing those people a favor
>>
>>65816897
Do faggots just vpn aussie ips to post this ignorant shit?
>>
>>65816961
You might feel better about yourself after you off a kidfucker. Think about it, will ya?
>>
>>65816480
your desire to kill yourself has not yet overpowered your desire to live. Life is a balancing act between the resources we have to cope and how much there is to cope with, and can be influenced by a number of things like dissatisfaction with living conditions, dopamine deficiency, abusive partners or family, a lack of belonging, of purpose, etc etc.

I'm not going to tell you what to do or ask what your position in life is, but the first steps to solving any big problem is to isolate it into smaller problems and solve those until the bigger problem is solved. This of course, is not possible when suffering from the loss of a loved one or something of that nature, but like I said if you can't find a reason to exist and can't find one, and you can't work up to killing yourself, you might as well do like the rest of us and browse 4chan spouting memes and watching anime. Personally I want to see how the ride ends, I'm not getting off early but to each their own.

You could also go to the doc and get some anti depressants, most of them don't give two shits and are more than happy to write up pills. They'll give you the energy to do just about anything you set your mind to.

and with that said, if there's anybody in your life that depends on you, anybody who would be greatly impacted by losing you, don't do it. for their sake. If you're still going to do it anyway, don't be a thieving dick by taking their life before taking yours.
>>
>>65815378
http://lifeisstrange.com/talk/

Nah don't kill yourself, talk to someone. You need to vent.
>>
>>65817031
The only thing ignorant is you blowing your own horn.
>muh complex mind
>muh depression due to me being redpilled
>

Also, every smart people who understood reality at least tried to make do with their depression. They became scientists, authors, comedians, inventors etc.

You're none of that. You're just shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>65816608
is that the stage where you munch on a bullet going at high speed?
>>
>kidneys are failing
>fluids are gathered up in my kidneys/lungs
>can't piss but maybe 3 times a day for 5-7 seconds each with a weak stream
>bad pain in right kidney
>right leg usually swells, which could be alleviated by elevating it, but now no mater what i do i can't get the water out of my kidneys and back into my leg or piss it out
I'm scared. I want to hang on so I can vote for based Trump and see him become president, but I don't think I have many more days left in me.

Please OP, live and vote for Trump in my stead.
>>
I've been asking myself the same question recently.

I get told to shut up by my family when I try to redpill them about multiculturalism, jews, etc... Never mind when I talk about ww2 or the holocaust. I used to have friends but I fell into depression/ anxiety and just not caring about anything any more, left job, haven't even claimed unemployment and have piles of debt letters. I just paid March's internet bill with the last of my savings, I guess I'm lucky I stay with family or I'd be starving/ homeless. In april I'm thinking of putting my tent in a backpack and seeing if I can survive in a forest alone.
>>
what are you going to do otherwise OP? live forever?
>>
>>65815401
Aboud time we had some modern crusaders
>>
>>65817916
stay strong, anon
>>
File: 1447571759761.jpg (41 KB, 348x367) Image search: [Google]
1447571759761.jpg
41 KB, 348x367
>>65821291
>>
>>65815378
No, have fun.

Piss off as many people as possible. Go to the bar and yell about niggers and jews. Go up to a kid and turn off his game boy right as he's about to catch Mewtwo. The more people you piss off the more fun it gets.

You got nothing to lose.
>>
>>65815378
Make sure it's the last thing you do
>>
>>65815378
You will one day
>>
>>65815378
You die your enemies win. Live out of spite, if not for anything else.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.