[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
History's biggest villains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: sid.jpg (22 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
sid.jpg
22 KB, 300x350
Who are the worst people in history? For me I hate sid vicious, he taught people that drugs are cool. I'd say the biggest villain is Hitler because German women were completely raped and forced into prostitution because of him.
>>
>he taught people that drugs are cool

I think that should be attributed to the '68 hippie movement, lad.

people who don't like drugs usually have never tried any.
>>
>Karl Marx
>Vladimir Lenin
>David Ricardo
>Rosa Luxembourg
>Franz Boas
>Sigmund Freud
>Theodor W. Adorno
>Max Horkheimer
>>
Marx
>>
>>65814925
forgot Ayn Rand
>>
>>65814756
Take your pic of any jew/globalist/communist (aka trio of tautologies)
>>
File: Winston Churchill.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Winston Churchill.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
>>65814756
This war criminal here
>pic related
>>
>>65814955
Theodor Herzl too (father of zionism)
>>
Karl Marx
>>
lol, do you really think sid vicious introduced youth to drugs? Thats fucking retarded.

the modern american pop-music promotes more drugs than sex pistols. And worse drugs than just weed or something rare lsd.. they promote use of MDMA and cough syrup to kids. Now thats fucked up, you got miley curys telling kids that its okay to be popping pills and fucking your brains serotonin levels completely
>>
>>65815011
forgot another

Paul R. Ehrlich (told goyim to stop breeding)
>>
>>65815078
George Weinberg- invented the term "homophobia" in the 1970s
>>
File: Drphil.jpg (21 KB, 302x403) Image search: [Google]
Drphil.jpg
21 KB, 302x403
>>65814756
>>
>>65814993
It's not like he started the war.
>>
>>65814925

why ricardo?
>>
>>65815192
he invented the outsourcing=always good meme (law of comparative advantage)
he also invented international loansharking
>>
>>65815071
Sid did cheap smack, intravenously. MDna is a cake walk compared to that kid.
>>
>>65814925
>>
HAES and FA people
>>
>>65815319

yeah but i doubt that so many kids wanted to use heroin after sid.. even kurt cobain did it more sexy way
>>
>>65815390
Looks like I spelled Rosa Luxemburg wrong
>>
>>65815264

you should've said you were economically illiterate, I wouldn't have asked.

You think you have fallen for the "my uneducated opinions are as valid as anyone else's" meme.
>>
>>65815390
anti-semitic tbqh

Angela Merkel
>>
>>65815456

>*I think
>>
Probably some crazy warlords / cult leaders from antiquity through medieval times?
>>
>>65815167
http://justice4germans.com/warcrimes/

Churchill was an psychopathic son of a bitch
>>
File: Muhammad.jpg (527 KB, 937x552) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad.jpg
527 KB, 937x552
How can anyone even compete?
>>
>>65814756
>britcucks still think they need to have mommy government tell them what drugs they can or cant do or their entire society will fall apart

Good good, this will merge nicely with islam
>>
>>65815508

this is the last time I will respond to you, I dislike arguing with the hoi-polloi.

>Thomas Sowell explains:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5pa27U_ve8
>>
>>65815553

Give it a rest sitzpinkler
>>
>>65815553
It's like you don't understand the concept of total war.
>>
>>65815724
enjoy your country getting destroyed by exporting all your jobs to 3rd world shitholes
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.