[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>municipality needs house for refugees >move out with son
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: hanrejskjul.png (682 KB, 812x629) Image search: [Google]
hanrejskjul.png
682 KB, 812x629
>municipality needs house for refugees
>move out with son so refugees can live inside house with wife

literally memes come to life
>>
Just nuke Sweden already. They're not worth saving anymore.
>>
>>65812256
Gay and fake.
>>
>>65812256
I can read a little Norwegian but I do not think the refugee is living with the wife. The man and his son moved out and the house was empty so the refugee lived in there
>>
>>65812256
TOPP FUCKING KUCK
>>
File: 1455738379354.png (274 KB, 372x420) Image search: [Google]
1455738379354.png
274 KB, 372x420
Sweden why?
>>
>>65812256
How does it feel to know that even if we figure out how to save you, we won't? On the rope day every single last Sven will be hunted down and shot like the lower dogs you are.
>>
Fake.
Looking at the real story:
>Andreas Glandberger living in a garden shed of 14 square meters with his 15 year old son. At the same time it builds public housing company Uppsalahem over 600 apartments in the city. Apartments Andreas can not afford, and now ask themselves who they really are building for.

http://www.svtplay.se/klipp/6771637/andreas-43-bor-i-en-friggebod-med-sin-son

tl;dr Apartments being built, likely not for Swedes
>>
>>65812345
You really think we aren't that cucked?

http://www.metro.se/nyheter/andreas-43-bor-i-en-friggebod-med-sin-son-vart-liv-ar-pausat/EVHpbC!8rWfPsWLwh0sk/

http://www.svtplay.se/klipp/6771637/andreas-43-bor-i-en-friggebod-med-sin-son
>>
>>65812465
>säger finngolen
>>
>>65812530
>literally lives in a cuckshed while the state builds brand new apartments for the bulls

How is that better?
>>
>>65812530
>garden shed
KEK SHEDS ARE A THING
MEME MAGIC IS REAL
>>
>>65812622
It's better because he's pissed about it.
>>
>>65812542
To add, he literally isn't giving his apartment to a shitskin, but for a native to resort to a literal 14m3 cuckshed for 350$ a month while rapefugrees are living in old luxury estates is cuckery to the extreme.
>>
>>65812622
>>65812654
He can't afford anything else, guess who is going to get brand new apartments
>>
>>65812530
>garden shed of 14 square meters

Holy fuck it's an actual cuckshed.
What the fuck is happening to the world?
>>
>>65812530

MEME
E
M
E

MAGIC
A
G
I
C
>>
>>65812756
Memes made cucksheds real.
>>
>>65812256
King of cucks
>>
>>65812736

ALL HEIL THE EMPEROR OF KEKOLDING
>>
>>65812530
Now whenever I see a Swedish poster using English I'll assume they are posting from a cuck shed
>>
German government is planning to build 'microapartments' for aging germans (5x5 meter apartments), and at the same time they plan to build hundred thousands of brand new mansions for 'refugees'.

But that's what a nation gets and deserves for taking jew dick up their ass. One little general strike by the stupid bluepilled goyim slaves and they wouldnt be building jack and shit anymore.
>>
Gay and fake as your norse bro stated, OP.

Google translate says that the guy is a single father and cannot rent anything. No mention to refugee nor his wife...because he is a single father so he probaly have none.
>>
>>65812880
In the 70s already

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friggebod

Usually for kids to play in or guest to stay overnight
>>
>>65813068

You won't even speak truthfully in public for fear of being hated. You fags won't do shit. As long as you pussies cry about all the shit happening in private and on the internet but don't speak out or do anything, your country will continue to go down the shitter.
>>
>>65813255
Strange though.
Guy with his son gets fucked over by the state in 2 separate ways, one of which will likely favor invaders (the other would not see a woman in the same position because muh feminism). /pol/ replies: lol cuck
It's nice to see white males standing in support of each other.
I can't wait for the next united front where anglos blame germans and vice-versa
>>
But it is his parents shed, why cant the son live in his dads old room in the house instead?
>>
>>65813488
Neither do Americans, but that is kinda changing with the rise of Trump.
You have to realize how powerful the PC grip is on Germany because of their past. Speaking up isn't as easy for them as it is for us. Sweden and other Eurocük countries have no excuse whatsoever though.
>>
>>65812465
>Comparing the filthy Swede to the noble canine
fuck you
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFHUSjnahEI

With pleasure, my burger friend.
>>
File: ultralol.jpg (262 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
ultralol.jpg
262 KB, 2048x2048
Holy shit, cuck sheds are real!

Also fuck that guy. He has a fucking kid, yet he's more interested in helping shitskins.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.