[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they right, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: racismsexism.png (115 KB, 632x671) Image search: [Google]
racismsexism.png
115 KB, 632x671
Are they right, /pol/?
>>
No, they're just women and this is what logic is to a woman.
>>
This is brainwashing, like newsspeak from the book 1984. They want to change the definitions of words so that you cannot say anything "wrong". They have a struggle that they think is more important than anyone else's, so they shape the language so that it appears it's the only one that exists and it's difficult to talk about any others.
>>
>>65805887
Ignore this thread. It is a Jew Funded Slide Thread.
>>
File: 1454739403871.jpg (630 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1454739403871.jpg
630 KB, 1280x1024
>>65805887
>listening to a jew and a nigger
>>
White people can't be racist because all power is in the hands of kikes.
>>
I tried to argue this with a cuck once and it's seemingly impossible without going to the very root of all of their beliefs.
>>
No

Racism doesn't change because your retarded sociology professor says so, and even then, it's only applied to a fucking business and not society as a whole.
>>
>>65805887

No.

Both of them clearly have low literacy levels and should crack a dictionary.
>>
There is no such thing as Antisemitism. That's because bigotry is Prejudice + Power. Jews are the dominant group with power in society.
>>
>>65805887
According to their definitions yes

Which they will continue to change ad infinitum as long as it supports their agenda
>>
>>65807253
But but but the DICKtionary was written by white men for white men.
>>
>>65807070
correction a black jewess and an armenian.
>>
File: UmWrStg.png (121 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
UmWrStg.png
121 KB, 500x276
>>65805887
>>
>>65805887
They're racists and sexists in denial. They don't want those labels so they gotta make up bullshit to feel holier than thou. The left wing is literally more prejudice than /pol/
>>
Obama was being racist when he taxed me because he has the power to oppress me.

That part makes sense. What does not make sense is that she can't fathom a situation where blacks have more power than Whites.
>>
File: 1454817294535.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
1454817294535.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>65805887
>tfw being a nigger for withes and a white for niggers.

Spain, because your life isn't funny enought.
>>
How do these people even exist outside the internet?

How does anyone deal with them or tolerate their existence on a daily basis. They would be absolute cancer in anyone's life they entered into.
>>
>>65805887

First a racist, then a sexist.

Whites are not the majority race on the planet.

Women outnumber men in America, and have more rights in the courts.

Both are hateful human beings, and one profits by creating strife and sadness.
>>
>>65808132
The west coast is literally hell.
>>
>>65808132

Idiots on 4chan literally gave Aneetuh her career by continually taking the bait, or using her as a means for trolling.
>>
uh oh, guess what? I hate to break to you /pol/ but they are right to a certain extent. Blacks and females have worse odds when it comes to getting the jobs and pay similar to men. This is all due to the patriarchal society MEN has built. Guess what change will be brought, and they are right
>>
File: redpilling a feminist.png (231 KB, 500x6853) Image search: [Google]
redpilling a feminist.png
231 KB, 500x6853
It's possible to redpill feminists. Pic related. She was convinced by the end.
>>
>>65805887
>Redefining words
Racism is discriminating against literally anyone because of their race. Not their religion, or where they came from. Their race, and race only, and this only applies in legal situations.

If I'm walking down the street, I see a black man and I go "FUCK YOU NIGGER ABOO ABOO ABOO ABOO" while making monkey noises, I'm being racist. I can not be arrested for this, I can not be charged. If he decides to hit me, that is a crime. Not a single second before his fist connects shall I or he be guilty of a crime.

If I see a black man walk onto my property and I scream "GET OUT NIGGER!", that's completely fine and legal. That's that. He's trespassing, although I may be acting racist.

If I own a business and I deny a black man employment because I dislike black men, no big fucking deal. I dislike black men, this is my business, the government has no say here. I don't like niggers and that's that.

If I am a lawyer and I am attempting to get a black man sentenced to death on the sole fact he's black, I'm a racist, I'm an asshole, and I shouldn't be in the court of law. I am committing a crime by doing this.

Encountering assholes is a part of life. I am Aboriginal, and I encounter this on a daily basis. If a robbery happens, I'm stopped by cops automatically. If I am walking around with a jerry can, I'm automatically planning to sniff it. If I am with my girlfriend, I am a liar, a thief, and an adulterer. I can deal with this like a man, and I can own it.

These people are sad. They demand the English language literally change to their whim, because their feels are more important than life, liberty or freedom.
>>
>>65808305
suck more feminine penis leaf.
>>
>>65808305
How's CURRENT YEAR man working out for you?
>>
File: SafeSpace600LI.jpg (166 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
SafeSpace600LI.jpg
166 KB, 600x429
>>65805887
By this 'logic', antisemitism doesn't exist
>>
>>65805887
I have no problem with this definition...except that liberals are using it to redefine terms people are already using. If they invented a new word it would be fine. But it's underhanded to try to redefine words whose meanings are already well-understood.
>>
>>65805887
If we look at it from a general, onlooker standpoint, these assertions could very well seem true. Women are victims of rape, are more vulnerable, and a wage gap is observable. Blacks are a large recipient of welfare despite being around 13% of the population, are more likely to be in poverty. In this, it is very easy to assume that racism and sexism cannot exist without some kind of power, one built within an institution to oppress people.
However, if looked at from a more personal viewpoint, no power is needed in order to have a prejudice against someone. At an individual level, any kind of sexism/racism is very real, despite the participants. If a black person is speaking about killing white people, that is racist. At the individual level, the black person could very well endanger someone else based on the color of their skin. At the individual level, anyone can have power.

So although not completely incorrect, I do feel as if these people are missing a large portion of the picture, and are only furthering categorical tensions for first world countries.
>>
File: toplel.png (1 MB, 1069x1102) Image search: [Google]
toplel.png
1 MB, 1069x1102
>>65806174
First post best post.
>>
>>65808305

Let's assume they are disadvantaged

How does that justify them making prejudiced comments against another race?
>>
I have to explain to these bitches every time they ring me up when I'm sleeping that it's called fuckin' special pleading. It's a logical fallacy that only the most vanilla flavored, dumbest of fucks use. It is the backbone and fucking workhorse of the SJW and black supremacist movement.
>>
>>65808341
you did good
misspelled "consensual" a billion times though
>>
>>65805887
Well then that would be Jews
>>
>the united states president has no power
I see.
>>
>>65805887
no, they are fucked up and retarded
>>
>>65805887
>mfw I'm a jew with no power, no money, no influence....
>>
File: 1455245169642.gif (2 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
1455245169642.gif
2 MB, 400x332
>>65805887
When their children punch them in the face it will be ok because they were parenting from a position of power.
>>
>>65808384
>>65808448
>>65808580

Of course it's the americans that typically insults the country when they're trying to make true changes, unlike the changes they tried to create in other countries which resulted in utter chaos. It's people like you that are what's wrong in today's society, that people who wants equality are being shunned on because fags like you.

- CY
>>
>>65808305
Reported to the Bilateral Shitposting Commission for lack of subtlety
>>
>>65805887
Why would I give you an answer if you gonna ask again tomorrow?
>>
>>65808561
what the fuck is that a pic of
>>
>>65809021
Join Hillel and Chabad, and maybe a CAMERAorg chapter, get some internships, and transfer or apply to the most notable public university in your state.
>>
>>65805887
so theyre saying we are the best and we are the smartest?
because of course in a free society where we can all compete equally they are free to try and show us up
except they cannot compete.
so they just bitch and moan
>>
>>65805887
Completely and unequivocally wrong.

Belief systems cannot ever be absolute- ever.
>>
>>65808343
>I am Aboriginal,
>on /pol/

holy shit man are you a unicorn.
>>
>>65809365
fuck that shit. Not everyone wants handouts.

Plus I can't stand those fucking brosters.
>>
>>65805887
No, those are incorrect definitions. They're just liberals looking to redefine reality to make it so that only they can be correct.
>>
The Holocaust wasn't racist because the Jewish Sonderkommandos held the power in the camps
>>
>>65805887
They're going out of their way to redefine words to exonerate themselves.

Here, let me try it.

I CANNOT be a murderer against white men. Murder is a position prejudice + killing from a position of power. White men have the power.
>>
>>65809021
Gods chosen everyone.
>>
>>65809188
Let's assume they are disadvantaged

How does that justify them making prejudiced comments against another race?
>>
>>65805887

wait i thought the message was race and gender are social constructs which have no footing in sciene?
>>
>>65809423
I know senpai. I know, a lot of people don't believe me.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.