[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Trump a violent man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: Trump_Rally.png (363 KB, 877x825) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Rally.png
363 KB, 877x825
So why does this newspaper title:
>Trump rally turns violent
Correct title should be:
>Federal officer turns violent at a rally, which incidentally is a Trump rally

Donald Trump has absolutely nothing to do with the ensuing violence at his rally, so why should he be associated with what happened in the title?

Many uneducated Americans don't read articles through and through and don't have enough literacy to critically assess the content of long texts.

This means the way newspaper titles are fashioned can actually change public opinion more than informed debated.
>>
>dat photographer
((((OY VEYYYYY))))
>>
>For evidence, she cited Trump’s habit of referring to people of Latino origin as “Mexico people”.
>“You don’t address a group of people like that!” she said indignantly.

What's this bitch's problem with "Mexico people"?
Why is using a national adjective racist?

Is America that crazy that people play the race card at every fucking corner of the street?
>>
>bump into USSS agent and yell "FUCK YOU"
>expecting not to get chock slammed
Either he's an idiot or was intentionally trying to stir shit.
>>
File: Newspapers_front_page2.jpg (769 KB, 2030x1297) Image search: [Google]
Newspapers_front_page2.jpg
769 KB, 2030x1297
>>65806536
Newspaper describe rally as "vicious". I think they are making an unwarranted generalization.

>Journalist is bitch-slapped
We need to open a thread on the power of the press.
The press is like a weapon.
>Dictators use the press to control public opinion.
>So everybody asks for free press.
>But guess what? In a world where wealth is ill-distributed, free press means poor chaps have the freedom to dispute truths at the bar or on the Internet.
>But this also means that wealthy tycoons are fully able to spread lies.
>So freedom of the press surely cancels the dictators' power to affect public opinion.
>But it doesn't eliminate the problem of few élites affecting public opinion in the way they please.
Consequently, although freedom is necessary, we should not confuse freedom with the guarantee truth will emerge sooner or later. Freedom does not automatically defend you from oligopolies and monopolies of the information technologies.

Hence, whenever a journalist is bitch-slapped, they immediately cry
>Muh freedom of the press
But many a time regime journalists or even "Free" press journalists used their power just to destroy people's image and earn cash from newspapers' sale.
So they have already abused their power many times... Sometimes bitch-slapping a journalist is a breach of freedom. But many other times is a reminder they are liars that spread lies for a job.
>>
>The Guardian

Not even once.
>>
>>65807030
Please Britbong, enlighten me on UK's free press.
What newspapers should I check when browsing your country?
>>
It wasn't the fed who turned violent, he was assaulted by the reporter and restrained him in self defense.
>>
>>65805583
To be fair, the Breitbart article headline is "VIDEO: Reporter Grabs Neck of Secret Service at Trump Rally"
>>
>>65807393
Anyway, what matters is it wasn't Trump's fault.
Trump's name shouldn't even appear on the title.
>>
File: 1456802265306.png (795 KB, 1313x755) Image search: [Google]
1456802265306.png
795 KB, 1313x755
>>65805583
>>
File: 1447224268948.jpg (270 KB, 766x425) Image search: [Google]
1447224268948.jpg
270 KB, 766x425
>>65805583
>goes outside press boundaries

Yeah wow, I wonder why the secret service would've tackled him!
>>
>>65805583
It's interesting that they don't show the whole video.
>>
>>65807595
the picture on the left was after tho
>>
>>65807595
Thank you for the help, but I can see the left pic is shopped.

>>65807730
>Yeah wow, I wonder why the secret service would've tackled him!
In fact he could have been a terrorist or a lone wolf trying to do something stupid.
>>
File: Red-Pill-Blue-Pill.jpg (62 KB, 576x402) Image search: [Google]
Red-Pill-Blue-Pill.jpg
62 KB, 576x402
>>65808359
>>
>>65805583
We just gonna ignore how that photographer put his hands on a person? I mean, maybe if he kept his hands to himself he would not have been BTFO
>>
>>65805583
It was literally a member of the Secret Service that slammed the reporter, they are not affiliated with Trump beyond providing protection as he's received many death threats at this point.
>>
>>65808466
>It was literally a member of the Secret Service that slammed the reporter, they are not affiliated with Trump beyond providing protection as he's received many death threats at this point.
I am aware of that.
But is the press aware of that?
>>
I feel like most African Americans have overstated their rights in our modern society. A black rally forced several honest and hard working professors to resign from their university positions in favor of black professors. African Americans should enjoy the rights that this nation has already given them instead of arguing for "equality" which at this point means giving themselves more rights than the average Caucasian. I am part of the next generation, and I weep for our future if this behavior continues.
>>
File: 1456807601817.jpg (41 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
1456807601817.jpg
41 KB, 598x448
The photographer literally attack the SS dude to make it look like he's the victim. He didn't count on photographic proof blowing him the fuck out.
>>
>>65808559
>But is the press aware of that?
They are.

The question you need to ask is "Do they care?"

How does it further their narrative?
>>
>>65808623
>The question you need to ask is "Do they care?"
>How does it further their narrative?
Yeah, I was sarcastic. All my OP and following posts basically pivot around what you've just written.

>>65808615
>The photographer literally attack the SS dude to make it look like he's the victim. He didn't count on photographic proof blowing him the fuck out.
El Español thinks it happend afterwards.
See here >>65808359
So you are double blue pilled because you are trading a media travesty for another media travesty.
>>
>>65808785
>some fucking spic points in the other direction so he's right
>Australian flag
>>
>>65805583
Its disgusting the title should say secret service agent
>>
>>65806344
Stupid politically correct rules
>>
I haven't read any articles and the videos I've seen start after the faggy jew is already on the ground. Why did the SS officer choke slam him?
>>
>>65809102
He said fuck you and was pushing on him then the agent went full disarm faggot mode
>>
>>65809102
he got right in the guards face and said fuck you apparently.
>>
>>65809096
>politically correct
Every time I hear "politically correct" from America, I actually think of some kind of subtle censorship introduced by soft powers to make some topics taboo and keep the people bluepilled.
>>
>walked out of the press area

And thats how you go from Tme photog to security threat
>>
>>65809216
Well, you're not wrong...
>>
>>65809102
Photographer tries to shove past SS agent, said fuck you and shoved him.
Got slammed down, and kicked at the agent with his legs in the air like a little Jeb
>>
Why the Fuck would anyone ever mess with a federal LEO much less a SS agent? Like what thought process did this guy have to think he didn't have to listen to the agent? If these guys suspect you are even thinking about hurting a VIP they will Fuck your world up. The reporter was crossing the media line, he's lucky all that happened was getting thrown out
>>
>>65805583
Oh, I guess this is the first news article you've ever read. Let me fill you in.
Journalism has never been without bias. More than ever we live in a time where people seek entertainment over information, and news media companies take advantage of that.
The title should be rephrased for clarity, but that would reduce the amount of people clicking on the article, and thus earn them less money. Any questions, faggot?
>>
>>65805583
If they werent doing a 24/7 snowjob on trump, it might, but remember the parable of the kike who cried nazi.
>>
I bet that take down looked awesome.
any video proofs?
>>
>>65809617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47_y7Y2DPDg
>>
>>65808785
Pretty sure he deserved it.

Moments before:
https://twitter.com/JoePerticone/status/704379901420429313
>>
>>65809923
noice
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.