[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
john oliver stumped the trump? http://strawpoll.me/6962017
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: donald trump john oliver.jpg (28 KB, 555x416) Image search: [Google]
donald trump john oliver.jpg
28 KB, 555x416
john oliver stumped the trump?

http://strawpoll.me/6962017
>>
>>65805377
This was old yesterday. SAGE
>>
>>65805494
This is new today. COUNTER-SAGE
>>
>d-don't give up guys, c-can't stump the trump...
>>
>>65805377
So what is this, the 10th time you've posted this exact same thread in 24 hours?
>>
>>65805663
So what is this, the 10th time you've posted this exact same post in 24 hours?
>>
>>65805377
i wouldn't even know who the fuck john oliver was if it wasn't for the current year meme

why does everyone on here seem to give a shit what this faggot says? he's completely irrelevant practically everywhere else
>>
You don't understand, the more you talk about Trump the more POWERFUL HE BECOMES.

Keep feeding the shit mill Shill, Trump will win and you'll all be stumped by Emperor Trump.
>>
>making fun of someone's name and peddling old tired lies is BTFOing

ok
>>
>>65805377
>>
John Oliver on HBO. Time Warner owns HBO. Time Warner gave over half a million to Hillary. So...

>nope
>>
>>65805377
The whole video should be posted in a REKT thread.
>>
>>65805854
Used to be on John Stewart's show tiwth a slew of comedians, like samatha bee
adds got plastered all over you YouTube with samatha bee's new show too
Current year was a sort of really excessively common exclamation from him
>>
>>65806010
This, no one seems to have realised that the way to defeat Trump is to ignore him
>>
>>65805377
John Oliver ran one of the most obvious and blatant smear campaigns I've ever seen on something calling itself TV news, even if its also comedy.

Somebody is absolutely terrified of the dude winning Super Tuesday.
>>
#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain
>>
Just look into the beady eyes of that eternal anglo parasite, just look at its pure burning hatred of the aryan man and all his accomplishments.

Remember americans, Trumps Mother was a Scot, John Oliver was is an Anglo.

Know the difference, it could save your country.
>>
>>65806210
Nice try asshole, but the Republicans did that shit for several months and it bit them in the ass.
>>
>>65805854
Stop posting Donald Drumpf
>>
>can't stump the trump

But apparently you can drumpf the trump
>>
>>65805377
>stumped
But all I saw him do was nitpick ad-nauseum, showing some business failures and missing all of Trumps much more massive wins.
Then none of it matters since pop-media is fantastically missing the point of Trumps appeal in the context of politics today.

Also lol omg lmao @ ancestor name.
>>
>>65805377
I want of sureness of I am of communication of reality/life of:_"-\_ picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_"\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYlnLXy8 _/"_:-_/-"_:-_ since a human of named:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ since Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"---------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body movement caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity so...body muscle movement of tensing/slackening;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/---------"_:-_
I want ta be sure of communication of reality/life/living/languaging so I am of communication of text of:_"\_ I am of Daesh. _/"_:-_ and humans of:_"\_ Daesh _/"_:-_ of mercied/compassioned/want of babies of living of other-than/not/no/ain't harmed of body-movement/like-sensation.
>>
>>65805377
Can't stump the Trump, what about this can you not understand?
>>
>le current year man butthurt because Trump called his show gay and british
>also butthurt because Trump called Stewart a dope

COME ON ITS 2016

http://strawpoll.me/6961521
http://strawpoll.me/6961521
>>
>>65805377
>>65805592
>>65805745
>>65806109
>>65806143
>>65806411
>>65806450
>>65806756
As a brit I invalidate John Oliverd posts.

He may have immigrated to America but he is wanted in the UK on pedophila charges.
>>
File: trump_and_the_bellboy.jpg (40 KB, 313x499) Image search: [Google]
trump_and_the_bellboy.jpg
40 KB, 313x499
>>65805377
>john oliver stumped the trump?
no

john oliver STAKED DRUMPH
>>
>>65805377
Trump Mortgage was the most damning bit, but holy shit he has had a lot of failed businesses.
>>
>>65805377
Can we auto-ban viral marketers for HBO shows?

This is getting out of hand.
>>
File: bBAvwmh.png (149 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
bBAvwmh.png
149 KB, 600x650
libtards getting so desperate before the super tuesday is not even funny
>>
He did an event at my University today...It was really really horrible. A lot of protestors..people do not like him here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJncWkvW4wQ
>>
>>65807733
As any venture capitalist does. If everything took off, then everyone could become billionaires by simply taking out a loan and starting a business.
>>
>>65805377
Should ask him what John "The Shilling Jew" Stewarts real name is.
>>
>>65805377
Anyone got that img of john Oliver talking about dead french people?
>>
>>65807801
John Oliver is really hoping that HBO isn't dropping him after this season though. He knows Trump will deport his ass, so he needs the attention to try to get another two year deal.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x420
>>65808794
Jon Stewart was the reasonable one.
He wouldn't have gone down the trump is hitler route.
>>
>>65807733
Most new ventures/LOBs fail within 3 years, and it's usually best to pull the plug after the first year if you aren't doing so hot, unless whatever you're doing is a R&D moonshot like Tesla that you can keep bankrolled for 10 years because you're already stacked and connected. Nobody is immune to that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
>>
>>65808969
Jon got dickisher although a lot of that was writers, but I think he is genuinely a good person, unlike most liberals/jews.
>>
>>65805377
obviously.
>>
As much as it pains me, I'm not voting for Trump anymore. It was fun to watch him make fun of other candidates, but I realized this guy has a legitimate shot at the presidency and I wavered
>>
So any evidence Trump was actually invited by Oliver or his team?
>>
John Lebowitz couldn't stump a toddler.
>>
>>65809940
Besides going to Russia to interview Edward Snowden, has John Oliver even had legitimate interviews on his show?
>>
File: 1456535768781.png (584 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
1456535768781.png
584 KB, 1275x1650
>>65805377
lol no
Really poor name calling like that only works on the already faithful.

How would you even know how Drumpf is pronounced if you never watched the video? It sounds awkward as fuck.
If you are going try and stick a name to someone you need to make it easy to use.
>>
>>65807526
Can you explain this or source it for me?
>>
HE'S A COMEDIAN! YOU CAN'T ATTACK HIM! LMAO

IT'S SATIRE
>>
Can't stumf the Drumpf.
>>
>>65805377
nope
>>
>>65805617
FUCK OFF LEAF VAGINA
>>
File: POCKET_SAND_.jpg (84 KB, 492x381) Image search: [Google]
POCKET_SAND_.jpg
84 KB, 492x381
>>65810974
Your mom is a useless cunt who should have killed herself the exact moment she discovered she was pregnant with you.
>>
His monologue was shit, technically shit, comedy wise , shit. Just complete drivel. His former Jewish boss at least had a good technique, this bloke is just the same old shit all the time.
>>
File: troll02.jpg 1456824056658.jpg (120 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
troll02.jpg 1456824056658.jpg
120 KB, 640x480
>>65811541
>>
>>65805377

Just watched it. The rekt was epic ! That was fucking rape... wow. Never loved John Oliver that much ever.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.