[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /pol/ rather have Mexicans or muslims as neighbourhours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: mexican crowd2.jpg (41 KB, 449x318) Image search: [Google]
mexican crowd2.jpg
41 KB, 449x318
Would /pol/ rather have Mexicans or muslims as neighbourhours

Mexicans from Mexico, not brainwashed Mexican-Americans.
>>
What do you mean by brain Mexican-Americans?
>>
>>65805390
Brainwashed*
>>
>>65805296
Muslims they make nice shawarma and hummus
>>
Mexico 100%

When you guys come into our country you don't demand that everyone start wearing sombreros and worshiping Danny Trejo as the one true god
>>
Mexicans of course.
>>
>>65805296
All the Mexicans that came and are coming to America are subhuman rats. I haven't met an actual Mexican that didn't abandon their country to leech off of their better neighbor though.
>>
>>65805419
They are extremely liberal and hate whites that aren't Hispanics.
>>
>>65805296
mexicans. theyre 98% less likely to blow up. they dont mas-shoot like whites snd blacks and azns and muzzies. the worst thing theyll do is sell drugs to your kids. they share the same religion and have dank food.
>>
depends on the muzzies

are we talking east asian ones or shitty arab ones?
>>
>>65805296
Mexicans, even though they speak an ugly spanish. Only jews can compete with them in subhumanity.
>>
File: 24534654774.gif (79 KB, 247x270) Image search: [Google]
24534654774.gif
79 KB, 247x270
I'd rather have neither in my country.
>>
>>65805976
You got mexico and Canada you have to chose either the Mexicans or the muslims
>>
>>65805927
>Only jews can compete with muslims in subhumanity.
>>
Mexicans.
>>
>>65805296
Mexicans the Mexicans from Mexico are even better than the brainwashed ones
>>
File: fox moulder hello ufo.jpg (23 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
fox moulder hello ufo.jpg
23 KB, 500x376
>>65805296
Mexicans here are like slave labor all over again. Idk why everybody wants them out, their cheap labor is great. Especially picking produce here in California, making us as a state one of the strongest economies in the world. We're tired of carrying the flyover states weight.
> but uhhh... can i get some of that ummm...
>water
>please i beg you
>>
>>65806508
>>65806508

That´s roght, Son.

Fuck that traitors.
>>
>>65806540
Many people think, whites would do menial jobs or backbreaking jobs for low-pay, its kind of cute how they exaggerate their own self-importance to not do work.
>>
File: 1456715222319.webm (1 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
1456715222319.webm
1 MB, 450x472
>>65805296

>Mexicanos de México.
>>
File: 1440651286899.png (114 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
1440651286899.png
114 KB, 500x387
>having land borders
>having land borders with Mexico

Lel
>>
>>65805712

You mean the ones from California. The ones in Texas are usually a different breed but there is some overlap.
>>
File: 1451195644895.jpg (10 KB, 235x284) Image search: [Google]
1451195644895.jpg
10 KB, 235x284
>>65805520
>worshiping Danny Trejo as the one true god

As long as we get your true people. No cholos allowed.
>>
>>65806540

If you're defending illegals you should kill yourself. As for the legal ones they're all right, they've shown respect for the law and came in through proper channels so at minimum they've shown they have commitment and patience. Their children on the other hand can be complete cunts though that's a universal thing in the US.
>>
>>65805712
meh as Mexican-American I feel this verbal segregation is an issue.We can never truly feel integrated as Americans cause we are always referred to as Latinos,Hispanics, Mexician, Mexican-american.When did you call someone Italian-American,Russian-American,German-American, or referred to yourself as such?This is same verbal segregation done on blacks which causes them to identify with the African ancestry,and be more proud than usually of on culture and attitude e ancestry.Which lead to the even though they been here so long leading to we wuz culture and attitude kings b we wuz kingz bs.

Than again my naturalized mother born in Mexico thinks of herself as white
>>
>>65805296
Neither. Death to them both.
>>
>>65806540
>flyover state

Yeah have fun with your fruit faggot. Mean while the rest of the country grows the food you demand be gluten free and organic. Fuck off back to Tumblr San Diego shill
>>
as someone living in chicago with many mexicans as neighbors, definitely mexicans.

very family oriented, get up early and work hard, food is cheap and good and they've all been really nice to me. All the muslim uber drivers with the cd w/ arabic writing hanging from their rear-view mirrors creep the shit out of me
>>
>>65807117

1st, 2nd, and even 3rd generation immigrants will always feel left out because of the culture they were raised in. It takes time to completely assimilate into another culture and if you refuse to assimilate then don't play the victim card when you don't feel like you belong. Also the Italians/Russians/Germans do get singled out if they have an accent and get asked if they were born in the US. If there's no accent and people don't know the specific facial features of them then they'll just assume they're white. Reason why it doesn't work for Hispanics is because they're either brown or pale white. Blacks are mostly just niggers that have an extremely toxic culture that will be the end of them.

>>65807658

I heard the Mexicans in Chicago were kinda shitty compared to the ones in Texas
>>
>>65807770
the city is so segregated it really depends where you're at. Pretty cool on the NW side as long as you're not in the shitty part of humboldt park, but it's all gentrifying so fast
>>
>>65807173
Faggot.
>>
Muslims because it is Islam's destiny to conquer the west.

Inshallah.
>>
File: return.jpg (84 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
return.jpg
84 KB, 800x536
>>65805296
Mexicans of course.
No one wants mudlimes as neighbours, not even mudslimes.
That's why millions are exported to Europe.
>>
>>65807962

That's good. In my opinion Mexicans adapt to gentrification pretty well. The Mexicans that aren't lower class when they were in Mexico anyways. Have they been removing niggers up there?
>>
Mexicans of course, love the food
>>
>>65808090
they've been displacing them further out into the suburbs with the section 8 since they tore down the projects in the early 2000s, but still i mean it's chicago there's a ton of black people. Never been to texas tho seems like you guys have great BBQ
>>
>>65808344

I think I have homemade BBQ every other week. Used to be every weekend when I was a kid plus there's like 5-10 places in my city that sell BBQ, more when you hit more white populated cities. It's pretty great. Mexican tacos down here are 10/10, you can feel your arteries clog with each bite.
>>
mexicans, for sure. as a burger, i'm pretty used to them anyhow.
>>
>>65805296
Mexicans. Met a lot of them in California and they were relaxed and much less aggressive than the muds. Especially when they found out where we came from.

Even most of the blacks were cool.
>>
What kind of muslim? I prefer malay muslims that sandniggers
>>
>>65805296
Older, hard working Mexicans tend to be bro tier. Unfortunately that is changing fast and they're dying out while being replaced by Chads and sluts. If I were American I would take the former, but that wouldn't last long and their children would grow up to be entitled fucks.
>>
File: 1451879666474.jpg (27 KB, 382x345) Image search: [Google]
1451879666474.jpg
27 KB, 382x345
>>65807658
What the fuck is with the CD hanging from the mirror? I saw that shit in Iraq over ten years ago and never really thought about it til you just mentioned it.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.