[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a person be a Christian and a Freemason? Or are they mutually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: shaq.jpg (31 KB, 427x431) Image search: [Google]
shaq.jpg
31 KB, 427x431
Can a person be a Christian and a Freemason? Or are they mutually exclusive?

>General Freemason Thread
>>
>>65802689
No... no, Shaq, no...
>>
>>65802689
Yes. The latter isn't a religion.
>>
Catholics excommunicate Masons.

Orthodoxy has had numerous leaders forbid it.

Most protestant sects forbid it except horribly cucked ones like the Episcopal church.

I joined the free masons a couple years ago.
>>
>>65802689
Yes. My grandfather was a southern baptist preacher and a high ranking Freemason. He was also in the military.
>>
>>65803012
Catholics can, but it isn't something which really happens.
>>
>>65803012
What does the freemansons actually do? What are their purpose
>>
>>65804715
illuminati pharaoh shit?
>>
>>65802689
Freemasonry and Christianity - ARE THEY COMPATIBLE? THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH HERE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH2WiVyvWoE

Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewTmcu7p3lE

Know Your Enemy (Part 40 - Freemasons)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmuNJk-uzdM

Know Your Enemy (Part 43 - Masonic Symbols I)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8fETpkGluk

Know Your Enemy (Part 44 - Masonic Symbols II)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa3rh8TFJ7k
>>
>>65804983
Will investigate, Thank you Mexibro
>>
You just have to believe in a singular god

They don't ask you which one

They don't want you talking about it either; the same with politics. It's shit, really.
>>
>>65805603
>It's shit, really.
Well those are two of the most divisive topics. I'm surprised football hasn''t been ruled out as well in the UK and South America.
>>
I had a math lecturer who was a Christian and a freemason leader, he is also homosexual. So I don't think they (whatever religion) care what you do in your free time. Except the 'religion of peace' of course, they care what you do in that free time.
>>
>>65802689

Jesus said you cannot take oaths, so no.
>>
>>65806328

They're not big on sport and other mundane things either, though I suppose this depends on where you are and how stringent the chapter is.

Naturally, the esoteric art and science they masturbate over is just as shit as the "mundane"

Dad was one and I went along (as was all his family)
>>
>>65804715
Why don't you just an encyclopedia and learn yourself instead of asking on 4chan what they do and get irlemynati answers.
>>
>>65802689
>Can a person be a Christian and a Freemason? Or are they mutually exclusive?

It depends on your creed if you belong to one which places authority in the clergy then for many of them you cannot be as those clergy state that you must not as a point of dogma.

>>65804715
Its fraternity based on enlightenment principles. Like many closed and semi closed groups this means that when one or two people do certain acts it is taken to be part of a plan organized by that group.

Coincidetnally some Brazlian Masons got into a fight with the Catholic Church in the 1800 and this was used to try and smear all the masons.
>>
>>65802811

> Christian
> Making oaths.

It's pretty fucking clear on this topic anon.
>>
>>65804983
Can you provide a source for it becoming a religion in California? I cant find anything other than your video
>>
>>65803012
Do you just ask to join if you find one or..?
>>
>>65807627
Then by that logic all our governments and judical systems are invalid with Christianity
>>
>>65802689
Isn't Shaq a Muslim?
>>
>>65802689
Mutually exclusive. Especially catholics since your are automatically excommuniated if you are a freemason.
>>
>>65804715
Nowadays its just a fraternity for networking and doing goofy rituals.
Back when it was formed it was a society for goofy people who thought they wuz scientists n enlightened wit symbolism n rituals n shiiieet, basically the fedora tippers of those times..
>>
>>65807922
What makes them mutually exclusive? Is it dogma in your view?
>>
>>65807738

Those are lesser oaths. The oaths Jesus was talking about are spiritual, like the one's taken in the masonic temples.

But you're right, at one time it was difficult for Christians to enter into public service because of this restriction.
>>
>>65807738

And the masonic oath undermines the system.
>>
I once tried to use the "I'm a Christian I can't take oaths" excuse to get out of being sworn in for a testimony.

It slowed things down and pissed off the judge but it didn't work.
>>
>>65808086
>Those are lesser oaths. The oaths Jesus was talking about are spiritual, like the one's taken in the masonic temples.But you're right, at one time it was difficult for Christians to enter into public service because of this restriction.

Why did that change though? why is swearing an oath in court or to the military perfectly acceptable in Christianity (outside of a few sects like the JWs) but an oath not to reveal the secrets of a fraternity not ok?

>And the masonic oath undermines the system.

How so?
>>
>>65807091
>Naturally, the esoteric art and science they masturbate over is just as shit as the "mundane"
Not sure i follow.

>>65807627
Yea, don't lie. And you shouldn't *need* to make one, but be true if you do.

>>65807922
Not automatic. Has to go through the legal process in the Holy See.

>>65808086
>like the one's taken in the masonic temples.
>spiritual
Not familiar with them, eh?
>>
>>65802689

I read that all the "black" Masonic lodges are fake ones and the real Masons don't accept their legitimacy. Is this true? Even Tray-tray's dad was a "Mason".
>>
>>65809446
If they're Prince Hall, they're fine. But ones like Trayboon's father are hilariously fake. His "Grand Lodge" was The Illustrious Renford P. Brown Grand Lodge http://www.renfordpbrown.org/

Basically a bunch of niggers bought some regalia and said "WE WUZ MASONS AND SHIT" so they could extort other niggers who didn't know any better.
>>
>>65809446
there is literally one black masonic org tracing roots back to the original foundation. all the others are just silly extortion rackets masquerading as "muh sekrit club for nignogs"

my grandfather was a mason so im eligible for membership but i dont know if i want to join, i dont see the point
>>
>>65810123
>my grandfather was a mason so im eligible for membership
Not how it works. Family ties only get you pushed to the front of the queue, Alex.
>>
File: 1337806540342.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1337806540342.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>65811502
im aware you can technically join if you take the initiative to seek out membership, but it takes forever to do it that way.

i kind of want to just to see wat the fuck they even do, but unless its full-blown illuminati tier, its probably not worth the time
>>
Can you be a Christian and participate in sexual acts with goats, "phallic worship" (sucking old mans dicks) and worship lucifer?

Can you?
>>
File: 1455473963375.jpg (146 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455473963375.jpg
146 KB, 768x1024
>>65807422
Australia did you finally sober up, what the hell? What you said was actually true and a reason response.

You're not Australian, you are a proxy. start shitposting and i'll believe you abit.
>>
>>65812208
Some times flustering people is compatible with the truth
>>
>>65811958
It's literally no different if you have a family connexion or not, unless there's other people ahead of you to join.
>>
File: death cult.jpg (153 KB, 910x596) Image search: [Google]
death cult.jpg
153 KB, 910x596
>>65802689
>Prince Hall Freemasonry

Are there any actual Freemasons that could give me your opinions on this, and clandestine lodges in general? From what I understand there are a lot of very different opinions. Many people locally think that omitting them from the list of accepted lodges is motivated by racism.

On the other hand, black lodges sometimes become death cult tier. Nuwaubian Nation of Moors has nothing to do with Freemasonry, they combine random esoteric stuff from new age books and their founder is in prison for life for being the leader of a death cult.

The man I was conversing with about this didn't think it was that big a deal, but I think it could be serious. I mean, Freemasons are generally forbidden from talking to clandestine lodges, but some of them could be dangerous. Like Branch Davidian dangerous. Couldn't Freemasons launch sort of a clandestine inquiry of clandestine lodges?
>>
>>65814626
>Couldn't Freemasons launch sort of a clandestine inquiry of clandestine lodges?
That would be acknowledging them.
>>
>>65814626
>Nuwaubian Nation of Moors

the literal inventors of the KINGS N SHEEIT maymay
>>
>>65802811
They have their own schools and cemeteries. It is said to have a hidden Eastern religion embedded in it.
>>
>>65814626
Prince Hall is fine. I'd say they're irregular, but there's nothing wrong with them in general. Just the territorial thing (which is why they're sometime unrecognised by the original Grand Lodges of a state).
The other stuff, like what you say, are just way out there and blacklisted (lol) by any GL which might deign to turn their nose up at them.

>>65816532
They're not "our own schools" like Lutheran or Muslim private schools. Just public schools with the Grand Charity as patron.
>It is said to have a hidden Eastern religion embedded in it.
Yea, people make up a lot of stuff about it.
>>
>>65816532
Are you an anti-dentite or something?!
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.