[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clarence Thomas Breaks 10-Year Silence: Speaks from Bench in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/29/clarence-thomas-speaks-from-bench-for/

If Clarence Thomas actually protects my gun rights, I'll take back all the bad stuff I said about black people after all their bullshit at Ferguson.
>>
>>65801333
>post yfw we can shout down any dissenting opinions with "das raycis" if a liberal disagrees with his stance on gun rights
>>
>>65801333
>I'll take back all the bad stuff I said about black people after all their bullshit at Ferguson.

There are many good black people out there, half-satan. It is just that the nigs ruin their image.
>>
>>65801333
The dude is pretty based. I did some reading on him, seems like a guy that earned his job and didn't get it handed to him because he was black.
>>
>>65801637

he did though. back in the 80s the big thing the right was trying to do was distance themselves from racism so they elevated as many black conservatives to positions of authority as possible. Clarence Thomas and Thomas Sowell being the two biggest.
>>
File: 1451801765050.jpg (336 KB, 2284x2028) Image search: [Google]
1451801765050.jpg
336 KB, 2284x2028
>>65801333

Poor guy must feel so lonely without Scalia.
>>
>Eisenstein

Every. Single. Time.
>>
>>65801760

Thomas sowell wasn't that bad but this guy has no place as a judge.

the only good thing is that he supports the second amendment.
>>
File: we overcame.jpg (161 KB, 1400x980) Image search: [Google]
we overcame.jpg
161 KB, 1400x980
>>
File: Sickos.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
Sickos.png
40 KB, 152x254
>>65802480
>>
>>65802073

I wonder if the reason he never spoke from the bench, is if he and Scalia talked things over before hand and Scalia asked Thomas' questions.

That would be the reason he is speaking up now. Or maybe he is trying to fill a void left by the death of his friend.

I think I read he was one of only two people asked by the family to read a prayer at Scalia's funeral.

imho, no matter what, the reason he spoke up is somehow related to Scalia's death.
>>
>>65803106
The reason he seldom speaks is that he grew up speaking Gullah. Gullah is an old slave language, but you sound like an idiot to an English speaker so Thomas kept quiet in school.
>>
Scalia died so he has to actually start thinking now I guess
>>
File: jHpg6zqT_400x400 (1).png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jHpg6zqT_400x400 (1).png
42 KB, 400x400
>>65802073
>mfw

>>65803106
No, Sowell's position is that he believes the written briefs are usually enough. These cases are so thoroughly litigated before they reach the Court that there isn't any new testimony or evidence
>>
>>65801760
Thomas Sowell is an rational, capable person. You ever read or listen to any of his stuff?
>>
>>65803657
Nice. Haven't heard that one yet.
>>
>/pol/'s face when the most conservative justice on the bench is the negro
>>
>>65801434
Liberals will just call him an Uncle Tom. It's what they largely do when a black person disagrees with them.
>>
File: Mises.png (769 KB, 1800x1947) Image search: [Google]
Mises.png
769 KB, 1800x1947
>>65804598
>>
Why do some American posters act like guns are the most important thing in the world? I'm not anti-gun but it's fucking weird how some of you care about them to he expense of everything else.
>>
>>65803106
>I wonder if the reason he never spoke from the bench, is if he and Scalia talked things over before hand and Scalia asked Thomas' questions.

Lel, Scalia just kept a nigger in his place.
>>
old black guys remind me of this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9WayN7R-s
>>
What is this black slave going to do, now that mastuh Scalia is dead?
>>
>>65804769
They represent the last bastion of classic American culture. Once we lose guns we will lose all else. You're from Britian so you should understand that Muhammad.
>>
>>65804769
All the rest of the rights don't exist without the ability to defend them.
>>
File: 1438537561245.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1438537561245.gif
930 KB, 270x270
Thomas is based.

>>65804905

>Robeson

Fuck that Communist.
>>
>>65804769
Its a fetish, you can do anything to Americans, convince them for high taxes, big government, low wages etc as long as they can keep their guns.

What is ironic is that they hold on to them "In case things go bad and they have to revolt" but things are going bad for them since at least last 40-50 years.

But as long as they can stroke their guns they are happy, they really are. They don't give a shit if they are poorer, work longer, earn lower than say 1950s.

Or at least, these are my observations from American South. Basically GOP uses guns to filibuster all the other things.
>>
>>65804769
>act like guns are the most important thing in the world

>care about them to he expense of everything else

Why do you subjects always use hyperbole?
>>
File: shlomo.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
shlomo.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>This case is currently before the Supreme Court and Justice Thomas spoke up when assistant solicitor general Ilana Eisenstein argued for applying a federal ban at the state level in misdemeanor cases where the domestic offense was committed
>Eisenstein
>>
>>65804632
Liberals disagree with a black person who benefits from affirmative action then uses his position of authority to deny people from it.
>>
>>65801333
MSM talked about this, but only that he broke his silence

Took a few reports to finally mentioned what the question was
>>
>>65801333
technically speaking, Uncle T is not mentally retarded despite most niggers coming in at IQ = 70 (on the center of the bell curve. MR means =/< 70 clinically. I place him around 90. He never speaks because he's got nuffin to say. Anyhow, seems like a relatively harmless house-type nigger. At this age they've lost the testosterone to make them act-out and violent despite maintaining inflated but empty nigger ego. bloated hairy fatso judge with a buffalo hump confirmed for hypertension, sleep apnea, metabolic syndrome, poor kidney fcn, cushingoid, diabetes, and neuropathy. He'll be next to go from massive MI. That old dried out cunt jewess will live forever despite guesses she's next to go.
>>
>>65805225
Classical liberalism means distribution of power. The only way to do that is to make sure everyone is on (at least somewhat) on fair terms. It's a cultural thing Ackmed, don't expect you to understand.
>>
>>65805741
part 2. Uncle T is also diaphoretic, dysphagic, icteric, BMI > 50, and has anal leakage.
>>
>>65806117
part 3. It ain't always gonna be pretty.
>>
>>65802266
What? You a lib or something?
>>
>>65801760
Justice Thomas is extremely conservative. Him and Justice Scalia had the same opinion on pretty much everything. Since Justice Scalia died Justice Thomas is without a doubt the most conservative Justice.
>>
>>65803399
He's pretty fun guy and the accent comes out strong when he's not thinking about it.
http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/25/justice-clarence-thomas-lunch-video/
>>
>>65804769
our guns keep our government relatively limited and uncorrupt (for the most part. we all love waxing fanatical about the state of things but theyre pretty good still).

our guns are what keep the entire world relatively honest and functional.

we only have good relationships with relatively free uncorrupt democratic countries. any country without that association with the US is a whole lot less powerful and wealthy per capita.

the long term historical effects of this are readily apparent. (reminder that most anglo countries were entirely pro-gun until recently you fucking cucks).

we take them seriously because once they slip, the whole show is over. for everyone.
>>
>>65805225
I don't need a gun to kill a roach. Just a shoe and can of raid and you're fucked.
>>
>>65806827
what a qt
>>
>>65805741
>>65806117
>>65806391
Why so much hate for this man? It's like you leftists were being paid to talk shit about him for the last 25 years.
>>
>>65804769
You can take everything we have except guns, and then we can shoot you and loot your corpse to get it back.
>>
>>65805225
we (millions of us) are prepping all over the US for the "doing something" phase. so is the .gov.
civil folk dont just get violent and unrestful like its weekly housecleaning roachie.
nobody wants a war. but wars are inevitable. so we put off the doing something until it gets too bad to fix. then what?
>>
>>65803106
>I wonder if the reason he never spoke from the bench, is if he and Scalia talked things over before hand and Scalia asked Thomas' questions.
He says he never speaks because there's too much speaking already, and if he waits long enough, someone else will ask his question.

Usually that someone was Scalia, which explains why he spoke up this time.
>>
>>65801333
I bet he thought Scalia would ask that question and spoke up so he could feel like he wasn't gone for a second....

RIP best bench bros. ;.; ;.;
>>
File: 4._Flight-eisenstein.jpg (103 KB, 371x599) Image search: [Google]
4._Flight-eisenstein.jpg
103 KB, 371x599
>>65805265
I won't let der Juden tarnish the name.
>>
>>65804769
2nd amendment guarantees all the other bill of rights. Without it a citizen must accept what rights the government grants them.

Make sense? 2nd amendment is the keystone amendment.
>>
>>65804769
everything great we did as a country was with guns in our hands. kicking your country's ass back across the atlantic, kicking the indian's ass across the plains, kicking the german's ass. maybe if you still had your guns you wouldn't be eating kebab right now.
>>
>>65801637
Fun facts: Thomas is the only SCOtUS judge that takes interns from shit tier schools. In other words this is the guy highering the real minorities in law (the not already established).

However he believes in more presidential power than I'd like (more adamant about it during bush but not reneging during obama
>>
>why do the British care so much about ruling the sea? It's as if they think if they lose the sea they will soon be slaves to continental authorities
>>
Lol I respond from my iPad on the John while listening to my 54 inch curved 4k tv show me awesome shows about pirates, before I go to my kitchen stocked with steak to eat more than my heart is designed for, on the Internet that while isn't the fastest, is designed around my wants and interests.

Bitch if I'm a pleb then your a fucking bar bar
>>
Here here.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.