[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this cunt is not an establishment plant, I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: duke.jpg (100 KB, 873x480) Image search: [Google]
duke.jpg
100 KB, 873x480
If this cunt is not an establishment plant, I don't know what is. Timing of his endorsement, main story on every news network the day before super tuesday..... Sorry, not sorry.
>>
He's done more damage to Trump than any liberal or establishment shill. I wish this guy would fucking die already
>>
>>65799985
>>65799985

Sorta kinda, not really - it wasn't that direct. The Leftist media had managed to blow this shit way out of proportion.

All David Duke did was talk about how Trump was the best of the lot (for being pro-gun and pro-border) on his radio show and he said if you were going to support anyone, then you ought to support Trump.

His audience is really pretty fucking small to begin with, videos of him have been up for 8 years and have ~16-40k views.

Then the media cunts went around saying KKK Grand Wizard (even though he left the klan ~40 years ago) gave Trump an official endorsement and totally loves Trump, blah blah blah.

If you listen to Duke's radio show, over the past several months he's shit on Trump a whole bunch. I think a small time leftist media cunt thought she/he was breaking a big story and fished around for this to try and smear Trump's name by associating him with the KKK.
>>
>>65800093

he's done no damage. trump voters aren't falling for shill tactics at this late hour.
>>
>>65800320
They are trying to convince the "do good" people on the fence that trump may have some kind of KKK neo-nazi skeleton in his closet.
>>
Association with him is always a problem. It happened to Ron Paul as well. I wouldn't be surprised if he was some type of agent provocateur.
>>
>>65799985
>Timing of his endorsement,
He's been on the trump train for months and months. He didn't make a formal endorsement yesterday, or something.

The timing was done by the media, not david duke.

Notice there haven't been a slew of interviews of Duke done by the media asking why he endorses Trump. It's not because he won't give interviews. It's because they don't want to give him airtime, and they don't need to, in order to quote him out of context.
>>
>>65799985
I think you may be right. He is intelligent enough to know that his support is not helpful. Maybe he is just an egotistical idiot.
>>
David Duke said Trump is untrustworthy because of his "jewish ties."
>>
>>65801609
This.

Christ... people here are retarded.
>>
>>65802280
David Duke went on Alex Jones show and whined non stop about getting more minutes. Anyone who spends their time whining and bargaining for a little bit more of someone else's shit has no place calling anyone a jew.
>>
Kinda wish this dude would just crawl under a rock for the rest of his life. I think he means well, but ultimately he will harm any sort of positive nationalist movement simply by being a former KKK wizard.
>>
File: It Was The Jews Again, Dad.jpg (14 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
It Was The Jews Again, Dad.jpg
14 KB, 300x295
>>65799985
Another shill thread. Fuck off with that garbage. The media has painted David Duke as the antichrist for decades. Is it because he was in the KKK 40 years ago? Of course not. But you know what he has talked about constantly for the last 15-20 years?

You guessed it. He also supports visible white solidarity. The two greatest 'sins'. By the way Duke did not 'endorse' Trump which the media keeps babbling like a retard with turrets. He supports him. By the way, he nearly won the governor of LA and would have if his own party bosses and the NATIONAL media didn't pillory him for months straight. Sound familiar?

Duke has been advocating for all the issues has Trump has for the last 30 years. David's worst sin was being way ahead of his time.

No hostility, but you don't know what you're talking about and I hope you're mature enough to have learned something from someone who has learning.
>>
What's with all the kikes on this board as of lately?
DAVID DUKE NEVER ENDORSED TRUMP.
Learn to read!
>>
>>65802493
David Duke went on Alex Jones and cleaned the floor with Jones on his own show. FACTS. And that was the consensus for people who watched the interview. Duke knew who he was dealing with and how to act accordingly.

All you faggots who say Dr. Duke should just 'crawl under a rock' and 'shut up' seriously lack some fucking respect for your elders. It's really disgusting. This guy has done more for our people than practically anyone.
>>
Story time:

They sent Duke into the Reform party to break it apart because it was gaining momentum. Trump was going to run for president under the Reform ticket, and left because of Duke.
>>
>>65802697
are you sure?
>>
>>65800093
Fuck off shill, he needs to stay relevant so that he can expose the Jews.
>>
>>65799985
>Timing of his endorsement

He didn't endorse anything. He talks all the time and the MSM never pays any attention until they can use him against something and mention things about Grand Wizards. Even when they're using him as if he's the most important man in existence they don't let him on for interviews. It's a joke.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-01-08-05-34.png (159 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-01-08-05-34.png
159 KB, 1080x1920
Just leaving that here.
>>
>>65803635
EVERY

FUCKING

TIME
>>
>>65802802
>lack some fucking respect for your elders. It's really disgusting. This guy has done more for our people than practically anyone.
David Duke pls go
>>
>>65802977
Expose what?
>>
>>65803635
he did disavow it
>>
>implying David Duke isn't always right
David Duke is always right
>>
David Duke just uploaded a new Youtube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0J8QfP1nGI
>>
>>65803635
GOLD
B
E
R
G
>>
>>65799985
or you could just accept that Trump appeals to racists
>>
>>65800093
Nah, no damage.

Trump knows what he's doing when he plays coy with the media with stuff like this. He's baiting them into a shit storm so his name stays in the headlines burying all the other candidates.

He's giving a dozen interviews a second about this right now where he casually denies/deflects then goes right into a campaign speech to appeal to the viewer and not satisfy the shitty journo digging for gotcha politics and race baiting.
>>
File: 1385765143475.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1385765143475.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>65804415
Oy vey! Evil white racist
>>
>>65799985
>>65804158
does anyone have links to the Sotomayor and Jones interviews

Duke is gold
>>
>>65800093

Freedom of speech bitch, if Hitler himself rose from the grave and said Trump was a cool guy that still doesn't make Trump a Nazi or a KKK member. So what if he has the racist vote too. People need to think for themselves.
>>
File: 1453881734042.png (96 KB, 375x444) Image search: [Google]
1453881734042.png
96 KB, 375x444
>>65803635
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.