[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MUDS ATTACK 60 MINS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: fire status_rising.jpg (183 KB, 741x651) Image search: [Google]
fire status_rising.jpg
183 KB, 741x651
60 Minutes film crew attacked by a 'group of masked men' in Stockholm

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/news-and-current-affairs/60-minutes-film-crew-attacked-by-a-group-of-masked-men-in-stockholm-20160301-gn79oi.html#ixzz41czLJwmt
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

Open in incognito to avoid paywall.

>go to Sweden
>Die
>>
>>65797805
how bad would the international incident be if an American got killed by a """"""refugee""""""?
>>
>they worked for the mercenary. the masketta man
>>
>>65798013
>You don't get to bring sound crew on this report.
>>
Religion of Peace strikes again
>>
>>65797805
What were they there for? Plight of the rapefugee?
>>
>>65797805

>"Crew. We're going to Sweden to report on what a multicultural paradise it is"
>"Oh let's go interview these masked refugees"
>>
>>65800330
Actually, sounds like antifa.
>>
>>65797892
It already happened in Vienna. We all thought she had it coming for being a retard who invited a homeless African criminal into her apartment.
>>
>>65800414
Why is antifa pro-immigration when muslims would create a fascist culture given the chance?
>>
>>65797805
heh rinkeby too. what trigged them was possibly that guy from avpixlat, I dunno how known they are really.

But again I bet Swedish media have been hanging those guys out to dry as ebil nuzies all the time. Tbqh I only read it when they bitch about loosing(as the swedes always do) in winter sports and someone tells it to me or links/stories about it in our press. You simply can't read or watch swedish press/media anymore.. it's been lit 1,5 decades since that was possible

But yeah.. this is it how it goes. Known famous journalists from the us, they don't care

Fucking subhumans.

Glass the whole fucking shit
>>
>>65800663
>antifa

this they don't even care about, those guys refuse to see reality. They will continue that shit until they stand there with fucking shitskins chopping their heads up.

You're talking about extremist that life in fairytales. They don't even bother the slightest to actually understand the situation
>>
>>65800589
yeah, I mean a tourist getting raped and killed in the street
>>
File: 1455092723729.jpg (8 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1455092723729.jpg
8 KB, 210x240
here from the anti immigrant / red pilled avpixlad people

http://avpixlat.info/2016/02/29/australiskt-filmteam-attackerade-och-misshandlade-i-rinkeby/

So it was the aussie team there. Can't wait for this one. Fucking disgraceful all of this shit, fucking sweden. This is our future too, if we don't stop this shit

triggered
>>
File: 1455582432143.jpg (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1455582432143.jpg
4 KB, 225x224
Also sw*dish MSM is deadly serious about the matter. This will be silenced down ofc, this is how they roll there.

Shit had this happened here it would be on the frontages, even with the fucked press we got

Sw*dish MSM: this never happened!
Wonder when they will start barring foreign/western journalist entry if they know it's about immigrants or rapefugees.. god damnit I fucking hate them
>>
File: pinochet helicopter.jpg (81 KB, 497x674) Image search: [Google]
pinochet helicopter.jpg
81 KB, 497x674
>>65802017
The Helicopters are coming for the journos.
>>
The TV crew were pretty rude to the locals who "hassled" them. I mean, not once did they pray to allah or bend over.
>>
>>65802151
Malmö is still the worst there right sweden?

I've been there a couple of times the later years, we used to have offices there on my previous job til we got sold and stuff.

But seriously though, there will be no mention on this in the old media, will there?
>>
>>65797805

Good. Fuck the media for covering for these people. More libs need to find out what they support, the hard way
>>
>>65797805
They should have let the rapefugees rape them in the ass. Not letting them is oppressing their culture and is very intolerant.

Hopefully they at least apologize to the rape tourists
>>
>>65801117
Where do they get such radical ideas? Do they not have parents to give them guidance and common sense?
What do they have to say about Islam in the middle east - specifically how sharia law is used to limit freedom of the citizens?
>>
File: merkel.jpg (25 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
merkel.jpg
25 KB, 620x413
>>65797805
Well they are call no-go zones for a fucking reason
>>
damn swedish men, why do they have to be so violent
>>
>>65802580
Most likely it will be met with 100% media blackout.

I grew up in Malmö, it is the largest city the with the highest concentration of immigrants, there is however a large fraction of ex-Yugos there, who came in the 1960s along with Greeks, i think that there is more Yugos than middle-easterners, who are mostly from Iraq. The ex-Yugos do commit their fair amount of crime etc.

Södertälje is perhaps the worst shithole, it is a smaller town, but it is ethnically dominated by Syrians. It is a complete shithole, lots of corruption and mafia.
>>
>>65802960
here they are just a bunch of druggies, we call them blitz here. I know a few from childhood.
They live in Oslo only in an abandoned house called blizhuset, never been there obviously.

We used to have cartoons about them in a magazine called pyton, them always getting beat up by the police(which they do) and protesting everything, quite sums it up. "Yes to no, and no to yes!".. really what it's about here.

Meaning that they are a bunch of spoiled brats, not knowing anything about anything. Just protesting and shit. Punks in lit sense, weird hair, weird piercings, weird clothes. Stupid as fuck

Nah they refuse to grasp reality really, supporting farc forinstance and not knowing what it is about. tbqh I don't even know if they are pro rapefugees here, it's a bit differnt than continental europe and sweden. I bet they do though because the others do, so they prolly go with their flow. Funny thing is that none of these guys even know a fucking mudslime. Not even mudslimes want anything to do with these idiots.

heh I was a neighbor to one of these leaders when I was a kid actually, he was a normal kid then, but really started acting out. Haven seen him since the early 2000ds.
>>
>>65803093
>Södertälje
ah ofc I've obviously heard that mentioned a lot too. Never got any trouble in malmö really, and we were hitting the town pretty hard. Then again I'm one of those guys that could just go straight into the worst places in mexico without getting into any trouble, so it doesn't quite count.

Not a bad town physically, to bad you are doing this shit to your selves. Not to mention your media, those fuckers are just as responsible for this(if not even more) than your politicians
>>
>>65804594
Yeah, it is too bad that they made that city the designated dumping ground. Really nice potential with the bridge to Copenhagen, close to cozy nature on the east side of Scania. At least compared to other Swedish cities, the roads are pretty good.
>>
>>65800589
Well good thing she was a lib, libs aren't even human.
>>
>>65797805
Is this the same 60 minutes as our CBS 60 minutes? Or am I going to have to go to YouTube to watch this if it's an Aussie only program?
>>
http://ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/verdenskendt-tv-hold-overfaldet-i-sverige/5973632

denmark
>>
>>65797805
Stupid Swedes.
Imported thousands of illiterate criminals, only to soak up their emergency funds and fill their prisons. Left-Cucks deserve it though.
Feels good to watch their destruction from a distance.
>>
>>65805513
this
I'm actually wondering about this my self, seen a couple of their vids. Like know I thought it was the american one, but then all the people were different. Still not sure if it's the same or just taken the concept to australia

From what I can remember everything was the same?
>>
and also for christ sake, nothing here..

I see this as a bit off a test for our media, they might bury it.. fucking dagbladet running stories about KKK and Trump, and how it's going to make him lose the electing, fucking commies, heads up their asses. No need to lie here, burgers don't read and we don't vote. Why the fuck do they do this.. all of them going broke.

If they don't run this story, it's just a fucking confirmation to that they are gonna make us to swedes here too... ugh.. might be that, or might be that they have their heads up their own asses. I mostly lean on the last one. But we will see
>>
>>65805513
Aussie program.
>>
>>65806532
pretty much activity on the comments on that danish tabloid up there btw. They are pretty outraged down there at least.

God fucking damnit if they don't run it here soon. There is talks on rapefugees now with the pols as we speak. Bet them damn commie journos(not kidding) don't want news to affect these talks, as they tend to do, so they are closing their ears and eyes... fuckers..
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.