[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill O’Reilly, Wifebeater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: billoreilly[1].jpg (103 KB, 1368x975) Image search: [Google]
billoreilly[1].jpg
103 KB, 1368x975
Bill O'Reilly chokeslams his wife and loses his kids

/pol/ BTFO

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/fox-news-host-bill-o-reilly-loses-custody-of-his-children-after-alleged-domestic-violence-incident-a6904336.html
>>
File: jim-ross.jpg (18 KB, 227x216) Image search: [Google]
jim-ross.jpg
18 KB, 227x216
BAW GAWD
>>
AROUND POTATONIGGERS
NEVER RELAX

>/pol/ BTFO
lel wat
>>
>>65788459
>Fuck it
We'll do it live.
>>
File: equality.jpg (435 KB, 1000x809) Image search: [Google]
equality.jpg
435 KB, 1000x809
>she saw her father dragging her mother down a staircase by the neck.
>>
His ex wife, Maureen McPhilmy (no joke) actually dated Flava Flav before Mr O, heh.
>>
>>65791281
>mcphilmy

oh god my sides were not ready for that. sounds like something from mcdonalds...
>>
>>65791373
but my real intent with a response here was to remind everyone that he is not with /pol/ and anti trump erego the enemy
>>
>>65788459
/pol/ btfo? I wasn't aware we liked O'Reilly

In fact, I would dare say pretty much everyone on Fox is reviled here for their blatant Rubio shilling
>>
>>65791281
>McPhilmy
>Dated Flava Flav

Is O'Reilly the ultimate cuck?
>>
File: 1436496899846.gif (4 MB, 298x224) Image search: [Google]
1436496899846.gif
4 MB, 298x224
>>65789236
Underrated
>>
>/pol/ BTFO
But he is hated here cause he is a conservacuck anti-Trump shill. I'm glad he lost his kids.
>>
i want all news anchors to go to prison
>>
Bump for O'Reilly hate. Tide goes in tide goes out.
>>
File: OReilly-Falafal-factor.jpg (97 KB, 576x610) Image search: [Google]
OReilly-Falafal-factor.jpg
97 KB, 576x610
>>65788459
>>
Lousy Democrats. Why didn't they stop Palin Jr from choking out Abstinence Palin?
>>
>>65792546
One too many Palins there. One too many boyfriends too
>>
File: WOW.gif (722 KB, 344x240) Image search: [Google]
WOW.gif
722 KB, 344x240
>>65788459
>Irishman beats his wife
>>
>>65788459
>-loses-custody-of-his-children-after-alleged-domestic
>loses
>alleged
Accusation comes in, children go out, you can't explain that!
>>
>>65793053
>Accusation comes in, children go out, you can't explain that!

The kids are teens and asked to live with McPhilmy. This is old news which happened last year. Bill denies all allegations.
>>
>>65788459
i don't doubt it. he's always had temper tantrums when he loses his cool
>>
>>65788459
Couldn't have happened to angrier guy.
Why would anyone marry and have children with such a PINHEAD in the first place? I feel bad for the children that had to grow up in home environment with the man.
>>
>>65788459
>O'Reilly is a moderate and anti-Trump potatonigger

>/pol/

lol wat?
>>
>>65789236
This is how I pronounce MAGA. I never just say maga. I shout MAGA!
>>
>>65788459
HOL UP, HARRY.

...grandpa has keeds undah a-teen?
>>
>YOU OWE ME MY MILKSHAKES. *slap* I BOUGHT YOU SO MANY FUCKING MILKSHAKES, WOMAN *whap*
>>
>>65793053
kek
>>
>>65788459
>/pol/ BTFO
>implying we like that retard
>>
>>65788459
>Bill BTFO
>Jeb BTFO
>Beck BTFO
>Cruz/Rubio BTFO in less than ~24hrs

RIP GOP, was a good run, time to #MAGA
>>
>>65788459
This is his punishment for being a Foxshill and trying to stump the Trump. We sent some dark meme magic right up his asshole
>>
>McPhilmy has violated the court’s instructions.
>Mr O’Reilly was accused of sexual harassment in 2004 by former Fox News producer Andrea Mackris - he allegedly bragged about attending a sex show in Thailand and insisted that she masturbate over the phone with a vibrator. Mr O’Reilly reached an out-of-court settlement with Ms Mackris.

I'm sure he was confused. He probably meant to tell her to masturbate over the phone by stroking her dick.
>>
Bill is a cuck

He even wants the academy to get rid of the old white members
>>
I guess this is better then him masterbaiting on some chicks messaging machine
>>
>>65788459
He gonna be fired isn't he?
Good night sweet prince
>>
>wife beater
He was Asian?
>>
>>65792023
Can't explain that tbqh
>>
>>65800703
what happens if you beat your wife in Korea? Does the government intervene?
>>
CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE VALUES
>>
>>65800931
Only if you fall behind on your beating quotas
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.