[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: dfw.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dfw.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>inb4 genetic fallacy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

Can /pol/ refute this? I'm not looking for an argument, just your thoughts. The Huffington post is absolute garbage, but you'll need to work quick to sequence decent responses before it goes from meme to semi-legitimate citation status.

Also

>Drumpf
>>
>muh refutation
of course he's a racist
so what?
>>
>Linking shit.com
Give me a mirror and I might look at your link.
>>
>>65786876

Even if he was a racist, why would I care? Also

>huffingtonpost
>>
>huffington post
Immediately discarded.
>>
File: 1442797558729.jpg (431 KB, 1444x1172) Image search: [Google]
1442797558729.jpg
431 KB, 1444x1172
>>65786876
>everyone allowed to be racist besides white conservatives

Nah we're done with that.
>>
Some of you guys throw around fallacy like we're in some high school English class. It was especially bad when it first started cropping up on this website because literally every conversation was
>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>>
>>65786876
>not an archive

Kill yourself
>Leibowitz
>>
File: 1456291863573.jpg (107 KB, 656x656) Image search: [Google]
1456291863573.jpg
107 KB, 656x656
>>65787593
http://web.archive.org/web/20160301040155/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

It wasn't working when I tried it earlier for some reason, here ya go m8y. Please ignore the first link from here on (as if you needed me to tell you)

>>65787700
See: genetic fallacy

I agree though, the Huffington post is a perversion of the concept of "journalism." However it's important to stay proactive in dealing with cancer, so to speak.

>>65787572

As it turns out, if everyone realizes that he is without a doubt a racist then White voters he has (which would also be frayed) won't be nearly enough to elect him. So, it would be in your best interests for this to be false (assuming Trump is even the one you want elected)
>>
>>65787938
Well you're a faggot so who cares what you think?
>>
>unironcally linking huffpost
>huffpost quite literally have been lying about trump nonstop for years
>pot kettle black
>>
easy there's no citations thus it hasn't been peer reviewed or fact checked if someone argues with you just say the huffington post said to jump off a bridge because its good for your melatonin count
>>
File: 1440532004698.jpg (16 KB, 393x393) Image search: [Google]
1440532004698.jpg
16 KB, 393x393
>>65786876
Here's the archive so you don't have to give degenpo clicks https://archive.is/FyPme
>>
>>65786876
I read the link, and desu theyre really grasping for straws and trying to put a negative spin on things he's said or done, or making other things into an issue of race for no reason.

I dont think its worth the effort to sit and make a concise argument against all listed points when theyre blatantly biased and made out of smoke and mirrors
>>
>>65788037
>if everyone realizes
his supporters do realize it
and we don't care
>>
>>65786876
keep trying shill
let's see what you'll post tomorrow when Donald will dominate in every fucking state for super Tuesday

get ready to cry and cry again, nigger
>>
>>65787775
>>65787883
>>65788031

See >>65788037

>>65787938

Are you suggesting many of our fellow anons are fucking idiots who use words and phrases without understanding what they mean? Color me shocked. Just look around if you're curious why I dropped "genetic fallacy" in the op.

I'll even save you a google search:

"A Genetic Fallacy is a line of "reasoning" in which a perceived defect in the origin of a claim or thing is taken to be evidence that discredits the claim or thing itself. It is also a line of reasoning in which the origin of a claim or thing is taken to be evidence for the claim or thing."
>>
>>65786876
I hate niggers too

This is so retarded my great grandfather changed his last name to sound less polish. These people are sad, anonymous hackers are some serious faggots, they are fat fucks in wisconsin using the jankest ways to crash websites. Seriously what did they do pay for ancestry.com for trump and think they are hackers. Those faggs need to kill themselves

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/vote-for-trump
>>
>>65787938
But an ad hominem is a logical fallacy, and it's reason to immediately discard someone's argument. This is not debatable.
>>
>>65786876
Nothing in that link fits the dictionary definition of racism sorry
>>
File: 1472.gif (2 MB, 311x223) Image search: [Google]
1472.gif
2 MB, 311x223
>>65788134
Already beat ya to it m8y, soz.

>>65788143

Yeah, but he needs minority voters to win you massive fuckwit. It's unlikely they knew and wouldn't be voting for him if they did. Not to mention many of his voters probably wouldn't want to vote for a demonstrably racist person vs someone simply accused of such.

>>65788209

>The Huffington post is absolute garbage, but you'll need to work quick to sequence decent responses before it goes from meme to semi-legitimate citation status.

Never change, /pol/.

>>65788140

Examples plz? Just how much of it is spin vs legitimate criticism?
>>
>>65788276
dont whine about fallacy on /pol/ youre just going to get into a 4 hour argument with a bunch of mega autists who consider themselves enlightened because they know all the fallacies by their sleeves.

Huffpo is still shit and the proof of him being racist is made out of marshmallow fluff and far reaching conclusions made from teensy tiny bits of information. Seriously if youre going to rattle off fallacy you probably already saw the flaws in what they were presenting and linked it here to cause a shitstorm
>>
>>65788341
>immediately discard someone's argument.
false. If a person mentions the fact you are complaing about women or something because you are a bitter virgin and you ARE just a bitter virgin, they are 100% correct and no amount of crying fallacy damage control can change that.

saying ad hominem isnt a get out of jail free card to try and deflect the fact half of this board will never ever get laid and spend all of their time hating on the women that have rejected them so many times
>>
>>65788047
Someone who can actually tell an ad hominem from an insult, a dying species.
>>
>>65788565
>he needs minority voters
his minority voters don't care if he's racist either

it's a meaningless word nowadays thanks to people like you throwing it around every chance you get
>>
>>65788573

I'm not going to, I just dropped it to be upfront that as a way to (try to) lessen whining about the source instead of the argument, which is shallow and idiotic.

And yes, I know they're probably the most "liberal" example of journalism (both in politics, and in the application of the word "journalism" to describe them), however this isn't for /pol/ but for better figuring out how to disarm the people /pol/ at least claims to fight.
>>
>>65788878

>his minority voters don't care if he's racist either

>it's a meaningless word nowadays thanks to people like you throwing it around every chance you get

Just uh, keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>65786876
I read it, it's just more proof that liberals are true racists who are obsessed with skin color. There is nothing in there that fits the actual definition of racism, only the SJW definition that brands white people racist for daring to not be SJWs or not "checking their privilege".
>>
>>65788603
That might address the motivation behind expressing your complaints, but it doesn't address their content. Is it really this hard to separate the two? Are you actually baiting, because if you are, I fell for it.
>>
Also holy fuck did I just read a huffpo article, the same guys that sperg out after every Trump victory with MS paint headlines and trigger warnings like this at the end of every piece on Trump just so we don't forget how to think:

>Editor's note: Donald Trump is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist, birther and bully who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims -- 1.6 billion members of an entire religion -- from entering the U.S.
>>
>>65788565
>one of his companies was sued for discrimination and got into a legal battle with the government
Trump was not personally being handed applicants for rent and saying no because theyre niggers, and I doubt he did anything like that with the company. Without more facts we cant say if they were denied for other factors or if the claims are baseless or not for the second round
>He refused to condemn white supremacists
Not saying something doesnt make you a racist
>questions the birthplace of obama
How does that make him racist? he questions where rato was born too.
>treat racial groups as monoliths
literally theyre made at him for saying he loves the racial groups he speaks about and that he doesnt use the PC terms to describe them. He doesnt say anything hateful or racist.
>trashed native americans
it literally says right there that he was complaining about mob bosses.
>encouraged mob justice that resulted in wrongful imprisonment
he is allowed to have his own opinion, nowhere does it say anything that he hates them for being black. no where.

I dont feel like continuing
>>
>>65786876
Off course he's fucking racist, that's why we love him. What are you gonna do about it, were going to elect a racist with pro-white policy and there's nothing you can do .
>>
>>65789009
here i'll let this gentleman tell you that
https://streamable.com/3m8l
>>
>>65788037

See I think the problem is a lot of these people analyzing this stuff don't realize that being called a "racist" is not necessarily a dealbreaker for a candidate anymore. The real take home message from Trump's campaign is that he's said a lot of shit that could be interpreted as racist and the people supporting him don't care. If anything it just makes him more popular. White people are tired of being the bad guy all the time, the days of calling someone "racist" and watching supporters flee the ship because they don't want to be branded "racist" as well are long gone.

Personally, Trump isn't my first choice for President, but I don't particularly care that he won't "disavow" the KKK or whatever. A bunch of radical black power groups supported Obama and he never "disavowed" them; nobody gave a shit. I'm tired of racism being permitted for everybody but whites. Like I said Trump isn't the candidate I'm pulling for at the moment, but if he ends up with the nomination I'll vote for him over Hillary or Bernie even if he conducts the rest of his campaign while wearing a Swastika armband. The fact that white people are sick of political correctness and reverse-racist passive aggressive bullshit being hurled at them 24/7 is the whole reason Trump's been successful in the first place; being called a racist at this point won't hurt him with any demographic other than cucked liberal whites who wouldn't vote for a Republican anyway.
>>
1. Trump doesn't personally manage every aspect of his businesses. Some manager allegedly being racist has no bearing on him.

2. Complete fabrication proven false over and over already.

The first two are complete bullshit and make me not wanna bother finishing the article. Fuck you and fuck this shitty rag you're linking.
>>
>>65786876
1. Other factors at play
2. he did
3. as did everyone else
4. how else are you to address a demographic?
5. maybe they don't look like natives?? not sure how this is racist, seem more anti racist to me
6. wanting justice against people believed to be guilty is not racist, the hammer of justice is unisex and color blind
7. it was because THEY ARE racist, Trump is anti racist
8. nothing to do with race
9. umm they are
>>
File: 1456614757657.jpg (80 KB, 524x480) Image search: [Google]
1456614757657.jpg
80 KB, 524x480
I used to be a trumpernutter like most of you here, but now that I see so many filthy niggers supporting Trump, I'm not so sure. I looked at - and I swear to God Almighty that I am NOT a shill - I looked at the platform of Ted Cruz and he seems far more unforgiving to the lowlife negro scum such as the famous dead niggers Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown.
Therefore I am now a #CruzMissile

#TedNiggerStorage
#JiggaboosFearCruz
>>
>>65789234
...when did I say I was opposed to the man? I'm simply helping disarm the people who would dare use this article as a pre emptive measure. Fucking relax.

>>65789025
lol, kk I thought the same
>>
>>65786876
Who cares? Racism isn't a crime. If anything this hust reaffirms trump is a democrat plant.
>>
File: 1414623239033.png (75 KB, 809x595) Image search: [Google]
1414623239033.png
75 KB, 809x595
>>65790324
>trump is a democrat plan

When will this meme die?
>>
>>65789165
That tagline is the main reason no independent/right-winger will give a single shit about the article, it's just the left circle-jerking
>>
1. I'm not going to investigate #1, but >1973
2. >implying he didn't condemn them
3. I agree. Fuck what /pol/ thinks, that's one negative thing Trump did.
4. >implying he does
5. Non story
6. What the fuck does it have to do with him? He was a part of the outcry, not instigator.
7. >BLM
LOL
8. Never heard of it
9. breaking news: 70 year old man makes racy comparisons
>>
>>65786876
>1: not a racist
>2: even if he were, there is literally nothing wrong with being what the left would define as racist
>>
I shook his hand today, at Valdosta rally

http://imgur.com/TgzBs6e
>>
>He stereotyped Jews as good negotiators

The only thing even remotely racist on that list. The Jews there also laughed and thought it was funny.
>>
>>65786876
What plans?

SO MANY PLANS

What exactly?

PLANS

But how?

SO MANY
>>
File: 1454204987956.jpg (25 KB, 268x376) Image search: [Google]
1454204987956.jpg
25 KB, 268x376
>>65786876
>Oh look maybe this time they're going to talk clear
>...
how can they regurgitate the same rhetoric over and over again?

>he refers to groups of people by their physical appearance, what a racist
>>
>>65792951
Yeah...idk, they seem kind of desperate at this point.
>>
>>65786876
>Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump may have failed to disavow the Ku Klux Klan this weekend...

A "journalist" that feels the need to lie in the very first sentence of their editorial can be safely ignored.

Kikes are gonna kike.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/29/trump_disavows_kkk_duke_how_many_times_do_i_have_to_continue_to_disavow_people.html
>>
>>65789009
increasingly nervous, are you?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.