[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this? Is this true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: DonaldTrump_3.jpg (346 KB, 735x735) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrump_3.jpg
346 KB, 735x735
What did he mean by this? Is this true?
>>
File: 20150620_woc923_0.png (339 KB, 1190x1248) Image search: [Google]
20150620_woc923_0.png
339 KB, 1190x1248
>>
>>65786221

I don't "support" him overall, but he has a point here. Extreme weather, natural disasters and pollution are real issues. "Global warming" is just a political talking point. Notice how China pollutes the planet and their emissions are thru the roof with no care in the world and yet they are not really held accountable for it.
>>
>>65786221
Partly, basically, green-approved manufacturing costs are astronomically higher than non-green, it's why 90% of the shit in your house was made in China.

Our products cost too much to make compared to other countries, so no one, including ourselves, will buy our products.
>>
>>65786221
He's fucking retarded, Alex Jones tier
>>
It's not but I still support him.
>>
>>65786754
That was a joke, taconigger.
>>
>>65786498
China's growth alone undoes any reductions by the entire first world (Europe, Japan, Australia)

The U.S's emissions are relatively stagnant even before Obama by comparison (because everything is off shore), so unless you bomb our cities or any remaining industrial base, whatever we decide to do is pretty negligible.
>>
>>65786754

Can't wait for the wall
>>
File: (105).jpg (134 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
(105).jpg
134 KB, 1152x864
the anthropocentric global warming narrative is heavily subsidized by the mega-bankers in order to institute a carbon taxing scheme to literally implicate every human activity as inherently dangerous and thereby control (by economic proxy) the entire world.

any scientists that dare question the phony UN climate studies or move against the dogma in anyway has their career threatened
>>
Does climate change even exist? Why are liberals paranoid about this?
>>
>>65786951
Stfu troll
>>
File: 1456645464733.jpg (257 KB, 1023x1033) Image search: [Google]
1456645464733.jpg
257 KB, 1023x1033
Global warming is pushed by globalists interest such as Glodman Sachs, yes.

Why? Because solar projects and wind projects are extremely profitable, when they get taxpayer dollars.

99% of solar projects are run by big banks and investment banks. They are looking for profit, not to "save the planet."

Look at how much the global warming narrative has been discredited by The Pause.
>>
>>65786221
change Chinese with Filthy Jews.
At least that's the case in Europe
>>
>>65786587
>Our products cost too much to make compared to other countries, so no one, including ourselves, will buy our products.
This is a crock of jew bullshit. It's so greedy corporate fucks can line their pockets and not give a fuck about their country. You really believe that Carrier air conditioners will cost less now with fucking beaners making them? Or Oreos? What about tires, and GM cars? None of that shit got any cheaper.
>>
>>65788069
Internationale kleik?
>>
I've never seen this theory posted here before but the Chinese are the ones funding Muslim expansion and terrorism as a way to weaken the west before they claim it as compensation for the debt owed. Hook up a tow truck to New York and tow it back to Ching Ching town won't work with the American military being the power it is, so while China builds its own military power it can at least keep the American and European people and powers busy by flooding them with Muslims who they hate. Once the west is a complete shit show war zone China will strike, easily removing kebab and enslaving America once and for all. The Americans can't fight niggers durkas and Ching Ching all at once and China will never expect them to just happily pay up for their debts, which include every inch of their land and every life with a social security number.
>>
>>65786481
thats the strangest yet most Trump analogy ive ever seen for gay marriage.
>>
I think Global Warming is real, but I'm not so sure that we are going in any real meaningful direction towards doing anything, because it's become politicized and monetized. instead of "let the free market fix this problem" it's become "let's fix the free market to take care of the problem"

it's become too politicized to really say one way or another, because one side has interests that depend on Global Warming NOT happening, and the other has interests that depend on it happening.

That said, anything we do is pointless, since the likes of China and india are not part of our global initiatives because they cling onto the "m-muh developing nation..." shield, which means china and india can keep being as dirty about their oil use as they want.

in the civilized world, we have technology to reduce harmful shit coming out of cars and factories. China doesnt give a shit though. the end result? the American factory is overburdened with oppressive regulations while the Chinese factory keeps chugging along like nothing else.

so all we accomplish is crippling ourselves while letting china and india do what they want.

and other countries. Because then you enter the paradox of "this thing is bad, and we must stop using it, but it isnt fair to deny third world countries what allowed us to thrive, so we wont stop them from using it"

just my thoughts
>>
>>65788193

Sweat shop labor made it cheaper
>>
File: 1453777306528.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1453777306528.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>>65786221
I believe in global warming but I honestly don't give two fucks what this glorious motherfucker thinks about it. Hell I don't even agree with him on the vaccine issue either, but I just don't give a shit. The fact that he's the only candidate that has pro-white interests in mind is literally enough for me to vote for him 100% of the time. He could start jerking off during a debate and cum right on Megyn Kelly's willing face and I would still vote for him. I love this man.
>>
>>65789353
>He could start jerking off during a debate and cum right on Megyn Kelly's willing face

Wow i would love to see that at this years Republican convention
>>
>tfw this is the only issue I disagree with him on
He's so close to being perfect.
>>
>>65789129
He's saying the products didn't get any cheaper by having mexicants and slopes making our products, however he's partially wrong. They haven't gotten cheaper but they also haven't gone up in price that much
>>
>>65786221
Not sure if it's true or not.
But I know that Ontario used to be supporting Canada financially with it's manufacturing sector.
And that in recent years those jobs have gone to China.
That environmental regulations are most likely behind this, as it raises costs to said manufacturing.
So it wouldn't really surprise me.
>>
>>65786221

Ww3 is actually going to occur in the south china sea.
>>
>>65786481
>this is not satire
god save us all
>>
>>65789774

Think Trump will start a war with China if elected?
>>
>>65787872
China subsidizes their solar energy and has us beat because of it, if we want to wean off the saudi's oil we need to have new technology, we need to invest in it.
>>
I am seriously torn if Trump would fuck the country up or not if elected. I am not a liberal at all, I hate liberals and I hate all of the other republican candidates. Maybe all that fucking liberal garbage is getting to my head, but Trump doesn't quite seem to know what hes doing either
>>
#SuperTrumpday is approaching!
>>
>>65790128

Things have been cooking up whether he was running or not.

A lot of misfortunes are colliding in the next decade for the Chinese.

I already see tons here on the east coast already. -straight up mainlanders.
>>
>>65789060
Words of wisdom right here
>>
>>65790731
I don't understand what you're trying to say
>>
File: kryptoniangenocide.jpg (38 KB, 523x521) Image search: [Google]
kryptoniangenocide.jpg
38 KB, 523x521
>>65790128
YES
>>
>>65786221
he might be wrong, but global warming is a farce either way.

I always thought it was just self important liberals trying to make a name for themselves
>>
>>65790285
he might fuck it up, but at least he'd be trying to do what he thinks is best for it.

id rather go down in a blaze of glory with a well meaning but incompetent president than a president who is supremely competent but has everything BUT the US' interests in mind.

Imagine, living in Hillary Clinton's America. or Ted Cruz/Rubio's corporatocracy

it would be hell. and at best, things would stay exactly the same as now, only with more moral decay.

at least with Trump, even if he fucks it all up, you can say he damn well tried to fix it. its worth the long shot. because he actually seems to believe he can do something. anything. and his ideas are actually not half bad, and he's got the kind of attitude to pull it off
>>
>>65791010

The crumbling infrastructure, devaluing of their currency, the water epidemic, stock market getting more volatile, the grab for more sea just recently.

Its the final push for a billion plus people on their last leg if things don't turn around.
>>
>>65786481
Amazing. I agree on the vast majority of these.
>>
>>65791334

Damn first the global warming argument now this. You are really intelligent man. What do you predict would happen in a Hillary Clinton presidency? Would it be as bad as now just crumbling or even worse?
>>
>>65790036
they are pretty much all spot on

>b-b-but he doesn't say what my professor or the comedy newsman says and he says things in a funny way!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.