[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here supported Rand Paul and/or Jim Webb?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: 1455217569387.jpg (815 KB, 893x1108) Image search: [Google]
1455217569387.jpg
815 KB, 893x1108
Feelz bad man. Rand said he won't endorse any of the candidates running, and Webb recently said he would be unable to launch an independent bid due to a lack of funding for it.

Feelz bad man.
>>
Rand is just a leech off of his father. Ron Paul is a fraud who preys on the weak. Selling ebooks to tinfoils and redbooks claiming that the apocalypse is coming this year and only his advice can save their lives. He's a meme.

>IT'S HAPPENIIIIING!!!!! BUY MY EBOOKS!
>>
>>65785727

We need to deport the illegals and build a big damn wall.

Then we can elect Rand.
>>
>>65786076
Yeah there is always another chance for Rand to run again. However, for Jim Webb, the guy is 70. This was his last chance.
>>
>>65786059
Ron is a seriously dumb ass nigga tbhfam.

He stopped campaigning in 2012 but thought "HEY IF I CHOOSE THE DELEGATES THAT GO TO THE CONVENTION I CAN WIN IT" and got buttmad that the RNC saw right through his shit and refused to acknowledge him on the podium.
>>
>>65786059
I lived in Kentucky and it was the son who turned me on to the politics of the father. Rand isn't quite that bad, but he's lived in a shadow all his life and struggled to be seen as a leader and not just a representative.

He's a good guy, and seeing him in person when he's not on a presidential stage he's passionate and likeable. But I'm pretty sure he's a dork at heart and falls apart when the stakes are too high or when he has to really tone down his politics to 'appear electable'.

The doomsaying is a little played up, but there is a reasonable level of urgency to the political climate of this country.

Anyways, Rand is gone. Trump will lead us, hopefully Rand will find a way to govern by his side.
>>
>>65786299

Damn, didn't realize he was so old.

He was as good as Democrats come. Shame he didn't get his chance.
>>
>>65785727
SFR here. I wish Trump shills didn't exist.

What he says and does is based and he isn't a retard like people point out.

I think he's going to do a 180 in office and piss off both sides. It's like he's telling us what we want to hear.
>>
File: pepe sofa.png (75 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
pepe sofa.png
75 KB, 500x332
>>65786916
Trump needs self-awareness and some humility more than anything. I believe Trump is probably more of a centrist than what he actually let's on. I think immigration is the only issue he is very right-wing on (particularly illegal).

Trump needs to show another side of himself in order to win over those who see him as a arrogant buffoon. Personally, I am still not sold on Trump.

>>65786755
Well Sanders is in his mid-70's so its not completely impossible to run again, but still.
>>
>>65785727
The overlap between Rand and Webb supporters his surprisingly high, I supported both. Real shame Webb dropped out before the terrorist attacks, he would have done great.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (109 KB, 608x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
109 KB, 608x800
>>65787845
Rand was basically squeezed between Trump, Cruz, and an overly crowded GOP field. Its a shame but understandable. As I said earlier, Rand at least could possibly run in the future.

As for Webb, I don't think he would have gotten traction in either party's primaries, however, he is appealing to most non-far left/right people, and an independent minded centrist. If Trump was not running, I could have easily have seen Webb getting the backing of 4chan and be able to win in an election between Hillary and Cruz. His grassroots and support would have been like amalgamation of the Trump and Sanders movements.
>>
>>65788481
>there is an alternate universe where Webb is winning by a landslide RIGHT NOW
>>
>>65787563
>I think immigration is the only issue he is very right-wing on (particularly illegal
to be fair, his view on illegal immigration is quite reasonable
illegal immigration is just used as slave labor and as a way for dems to continue getting elected
>>
>>65788714
Feels bad it isn't this one. He was legitimately the best and most qualified candidate.
>>
Rand was just a neocon. He wasn't going to do shit. His filibuster was fake, his one big thing is a lie and was from the start, yet he ran on it being more then him simply being allowed to make a speech.

He was given time to speak, his speech did nothing to interrupt the vote, and it was agreed upon beforehand that he would not affect the vote at all. The bill did pass. Yet he calls it a filibuster and crows about it.
He's not his father, he's just a huckster.

I know you're just going to shriek insults at me, but when you tucker yourself out, seriously, go look into it for yourself.
>>
File: mC7cTyN3.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
mC7cTyN3.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>65788714
He certainly would be winning in a landslide if we ended up with Jeb and Hillary as our major party candidates. He was campaigning against PACs and big money in politics (he didn't take any money from corporations like Trump/Sanders), the polarization in politics, and seemed to be want other things that Sanders or Trump supporters want (border security, overhaul of the VA, economic fairness, help for the white working class, etc.).
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>65789423
Rand is no neocon. He has constantly advocated a non-interventionist foreign policy. That is a no-go for any neocon.
>>
>>65789845
Nothing concrete, he paid lip service to the concept.

But he HAS made concrete statements that he would continue to follow neo-conservative policy in regards to US proxies such as Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2XgAxlL3Fs

The proof is in the pudding.

If you're interested in actual facts, that is.
>>
File: tumblr_np79b8FUTF1uwsnuqo1_400.jpg (82 KB, 399x425) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np79b8FUTF1uwsnuqo1_400.jpg
82 KB, 399x425
Any more posts before this topic gets purged?
>>
>>65790334
Sory you got BTFO so hard, but yeah, https://www.facbook.com/RandPaul/posts/10152876129981107

"Israel is and has always been America’s friend and ally. I was pleased to hear Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech to Congress today, and join him in calling for peace and standing together for our mutual interests. It is important to work together to prevent a nuclear Iran, and the spread of Radical Islam. Please SHARE if you agree with me"
>>
File: photo.jpg (162 KB, 1387x1382) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
162 KB, 1387x1382
>>65790260
Suggesting we shouldn't take sides in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is a third-rail in American politics. Even pic-related won't touch it and he is far left and Jewish so he can't be accused of being bigoted against jewish people.
>>
File: 1456515657538.jpg (100 KB, 600x791) Image search: [Google]
1456515657538.jpg
100 KB, 600x791
You posted the wrong image OP
>>
>>65790670
>taking sides

Joining Israel in it's farce against Iran is more then "taking sides in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict" it is a direct continuation of neo-conservative foreign policy and very clearly interventionist.
>>
>>65786755
Yeah, I might have voted Democrat if he was the nominee.
>>
>>65790817
Unfortunately, the GOP voting base is fanatactially pro-Israel for unknown reasons, so I assume this is merely lip-service to avoid being labelled an anti-semite or anti-Israel (which is a bad label to get hit with on the GOP). Hopefully, Rand will further extend his non-interventionist beliefs as the American public becomes more cynical about our foreign misadventures that blow up in our face.
>>
>>65791172
So he's interventionist, except when he's not. Cool.

And you completely evaded his fake filibuster.

If you have to contort and spin and handwave on somebody's behalf, that's not really a good sign that they're honest.

You should not start with an emotional response and then try to justify it. These liars depend upon people doing so.
>>
>>65791438
Who do you support then?
>>
>>65785727
Somebody shop different pictures of Trump into all the slots plz
>>
>>65785727
>Webb recently said he would be unable to launch an independent bid due to a lack of funding for it

Webb drew less than 1% of Democratic voters. Because he's a former Republican who switched parties, the Republicans consider him even more toxic than the Democrats do.

Webb won't be running because he's contaminated, damaged goods. He still has a political career, but it's going to be mostly run from a closet because nobody really likes him and a whole fuckload of people hate him (for good reasons or bad).

Rand what? Is that meme still getting play around here? C'mon, guize. What year is it? He's a failed, empty nothingburger. Always was, but now most people (who aren't completely retarded) have figured out he's a grifter born into more money than most people on /pol/ can even imagine having.

He's not going to endorse anyone because then he will have to go through the embarrassment of having people reject his endorsement and further degrading his shitty, know-nothing brand.
>>
>>65785727
I don't think either Paul or Webb would fix anything
They would just hold it down for like eight years

They're nice and all but honestly the cucks who fervently support them I think are being purposefully contrarian
They generally don't know shit about either candidate
Like even less than the average Bernie fag

They had no chances in any election in the past two decades and neither will be president in the future

Also Rand is a confirmed BLM cuck and is kind of worthless
He has honestly been the biggest meme of this election
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (279 KB, 1000x554) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
279 KB, 1000x554
>>65792292
You think Trump would fix things? Aside from border security, I don't know what else Trump would fix.
>>
>Rand not Ted Cruz

>>65786076
So Cruz then.
>>
>>65792949
Cruz is smart, but very sneaky. He would also never be able to win a general election.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.