[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have recently infiltrated a facebook group that's organizing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-02-01-19-26-19.png (1002 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-01-19-26-19.png
1002 KB, 1080x1920
I have recently infiltrated a facebook group that's organizing a protest against Donald Trump at his rally in Louisville tomorrow. I already have my tickets. Dubs says what I do to fuck up their plans
>>
>>65783906
tell security and film them when they kick them out
>>
>>65783906

Listen politely to their points of view and agree to disagree
>>
Fuck off!
>>
to be honest the best thing you can do is make a ridiculous spectacle of yourself to make trump opponents look silly and insane
>>
>>65787127

I'll sue you for breach of contract if you aren't civil to the pussies tomorrow.
>>
>>65785788
Cuck.

What a waste of dubs.
>>
>>65783906
Bernie is screwed if his supporters are more worried about protrsting trump instead of voting for bernie
>>
>>65787312

My only regret is that I didn't get 1488.
>>
>>65783906
Based lou anon. I hope whatever you do ends up in the news.
>>
>>65783906
Film them pretend to be a journalist get their names and faces on film pretend to be one of them film them ahead of time incase they do something stupid at the rally
>>
>>65783906
Bring over the top anti-white signs.
>>
>>65783906
Start chanting "MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!"
(Rhymes with "gaga")
>>
anything involving a gut wrenching smell. if it smells like feces people will run away and it is impossible to assign blame.
>>
>>65785788
The funny thing is that this will still upset them to no end.
>>
>>65783906
Do nothing. That way the cameras will turn like pretzels.
>>
>>65785788
This, I did this at a party with my close mates. They laughed at first but then took me more seriously and they are slowly being converted to Trump.
>>
Tell them to shout Allahu Akbar and tell them it's a Nigerian phrase meaning end war and brotherly love
>>
Oh shit really? I'll be at that rally. What are their plans"?
>>
>>65783906
I really, really need you to post the link to this group. I won't say anything to them. I want to research their leaders and members so that I know a little bit about each of their families if I see them tomorrow. Just trust me on this, please.
>>
You will need the following.

> A flag that is frowned upon
> A loud voice for your opinion

>> don't get killed now
>>
>>65783906
At the very least, tell me about their plans. Do they plan on staying on the sidewalk outside or are they trying to come into the rally? Do you live in Louisville anon? Shit. I'm trying to think about what good subversion for you would be.

Dubs or not, you should do like this article:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/declassified-cia-documents-detail-how-to-sabotage-employers-annoy-bosses-a6716961.html

It's a link on how the CIA encouraged people to do workplace sabotage.
I also encourage you to false flag. Make them show up with a Soviet Flag or something. If that doesn't work, just delete the group. I highly recommend you post it here though so I can research the members.

I'm going to sleep now, but I'll leave this link open and see it in the morning if you respond to my requests. Thanks again.
>>
The name of the group is louisville youths against trump.
>>
>>65785788
This. 4chan is not real life. Don't let autism get the best of you.

If you really have nothing better to be doing with your time than infiltrating facebook groups, a group of friends might be healthy for you. You might learn something about their perspective and if you're truly interested in redpilling them, you're better off doing so through rational dialectic and coming from a place of trust and understanding.

Trump does like it when there are protesters, so if you do sperg out with them then at least he'll be glad that there is a view of the crowd on the news.

Kek is Trump's protector. No harm will come to Trump.
>>
>>65789962
I'm not finding that group in search. Must be private.
>>
Fling your feces onto the anti-trumplets while holding a Bernie sign
>>
Their plans are honestly stupid. They want to wear black to help identify themselves, they might be bringing small signs that they can sneak into the venue. They want to do a silent protest. It's all very ill thought out, really.
>>
>>65783906

>Yell Allah Akhbar and attack Trump
>Get stopped
>Watch the landslide victory over Hillary
>MAGA
>>
>>65783906
As soon as they start protesting try to unzip the pants of the alpha in the group and suck his cock
>>
plant oregano baggies on them and snitch
>>
>>65790224
That is stupid. Thanks for reminding me that I need to make a sign though.
>>
>>65783906
Cool, because I recently contacted that Facebook group and make them aware of this thread.
>>
Yeah its private. But i just searched it up and requested to join. They signed me up immediately
>>
Awww your no fun.
>>
>>65790541
Sounds like it's really gonna interrupt their plans
>>
>>65790711
FUCK I wasted dubs. Well consider to do what I said about getting them to do something that looks bad, like a soviet flag.
>>
File: rustle.png (309 KB, 416x512) Image search: [Google]
rustle.png
309 KB, 416x512
>>65790541

Damn son do you know how many lurker's hearts you just broke?

Why didn't you wait until OP put a plan together which you could derail before the event. Fuck sakes anon

>Why do you hate fun?
>>
Convince them to set themselves on fire or smear themselves in shit or something
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.