[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: Alan_Jacobs.png (85 KB, 180x250) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Jacobs.png
85 KB, 180x250
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/306868.php

>A paper published this week in the Journal of Medical Ethics asks whether some forms of female genital mutilation should be legalized in America. They argue that not allowing minor versions of the operation is a form of cultural prejudice.

>A recent paper - written by Dr. Kavita Shah Arora, from the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, and Allen J. Jacobs, from the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stony Brook University, NY - puts a new slant on the difficult topic.

>The paper, published alongside a series of responses from other experts, is likely to spark impassioned discourse. The main thrust of Dr. Arora's argument is that banning the most minor of FGM procedures is:

>"Culturally insensitive and supremacist and discriminatory towards women."

>"we only argue that certain procedures ought to be tolerated by liberal societies."
>>
All I'm saying is that being against FGM but it being okay for guys is a double standard
>>
File: 1452208715315.png (78 KB, 399x240) Image search: [Google]
1452208715315.png
78 KB, 399x240
>>65776998
that's the kike Allen J. Jacobs in the pic. According to the article, Kavita Shah Ahora is a woman, or at least she identifies as one. i can't keep up with this shit, it's all moving so goddamn fast
>>
>>65777130
circumcision is more like cutting off the skin hood of the clitoris, female mutilation can involve cutting the whole clitoris off (imagine the head of your dick)
although i don't think anyone should be forced to have their genitals altered, i think we should just ban circumcision instead of cutting up girls as well
>>
>>65779250
Try telling that to the Jews. It's their covenant with g-d.
>>
>>65776998
i bet feminists will support this kek
>>
>>65779430
not to tip my own fedora but any religion that says you have to do something like that is disgusting
>>
>>65776998
also
>protecting little girls from getting their genitals mutilated by their parents/religious leaders is discrimination against women

modern day liberalism
>>
>>65779585
It's a vile, barbaric, backward, subhuman, and sadistic practice. It should not be permitted in any modern country but only in the primitive desert wastelands where it came from. And only until conquest of enlightened and superior peoples see fit to finally eradicate such filth from the planet.
>>
>>65779250
There are different types of surgeries that are all classified as FGM. If I recall correctly, there is one that does only remove the hood. Even that one is highly illegal, though.
>>
proof that jews will always side with muslims over Europeans
>>
Why don't we call "circumcision" what it really is, male genital mutilation (MGM)? Two can play at this game.
>>
>>65779986
but there aren't any types of religious/cultural mutilation that involve cutting entire pieces of the penis off or sewing the hole shut, as far as i know (if i'm wrong, correct me) but these practices are extremely common for females in africa and the middle east
>>
>>65780304
That would be like another shoah you dumb goy
>>
>>65780335
I'm just pointing out that the surgery that is analogous to male circumcision in females is classified as mutilation.
>>
File: kavita.jpg (8 KB, 150x170) Image search: [Google]
kavita.jpg
8 KB, 150x170
>>65778833
https://case.edu/medicine/bioethics/about/faculty--staff/arora.html
>>
>>65780464
i understand
i don't think mutilation of either gender should be legal anyway
>>
>>65780335
The procedure is to cut off the labia and sew the hole shut except for a space only large enough to excrete urine. It is undone for childbirth and redone after from what I understand. Keeps intercourse painful and them from straying.
>>
>>65776998
Why male genital mutilation not illegal in America?
>>
>>65780680
yes, it sounds very painful and barbaric in my opinion
>>
>>65780854
Because if you touch a child the wrong way then you go to federal pound me in the ass prison for a long time and have to be felon and registered sex offender for the rest of your life. But it's totally OK to just outright permanently mutilate their genitals.
>>
>>65776998

>Dr. Kavita Shah Arora
>>
>>65780680
I've never heard of any FGM like that.

It usually involves cutting off the Clitoris and the Labia Minora.
>>
File: Fgmproc1.png (444 KB, 1440x2458) Image search: [Google]
Fgmproc1.png
444 KB, 1440x2458
>>65781675
http://www.unfpa.org/resources/female-genital-mutilation-fgm-frequently-asked-questions#types_fgm
>>
>>65781855
Cheers for the info mate!

Some fucked up shit.
>>
>>65781675
i watched a documentary about some country in africa where the girls had it done to them
>>
>>65781675
there's a lot of things you haven't heard of STRAYA
>>
>>65780854
It's a procedure posted in the ob office. People are led to believe it's safe or "normal" because of the frequency that it's done and general ignorance on the matter.
>>
>>65781976
I don't suppose you know what it is called?

>>65782075
Such as?
>>
>>65780854
The Jews.
>>
>>65782251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4qadz-es0E i think it was this
i was bored and it was in my recommended so i had a look
>>
>>65782243
It's a quick buck for the doctor, too.
>>
>>65782565
Thanks m8.
>>
BASED

time to outlaw all genital mutilation, or let people start practicing female mutilation as according to their religious beliefs (circumcision is a religious mutilation, similar to how those mayan priests of the Serpent God took a knife to their people's dicks because MUH SUN GOD TOLD ME TO)
>>
>>65782688
There is that. I would also like to inform you all of the practice they use of not numbing the area first and then using a clamp that cuts the foreskin.
>>
>>65783416
Oh, I know. And then yeah a little bit of tylenol later and that's supposed to shut 'em up.
>>
>spreading awareness and opposition to female genital mutilation
>shining light on issue of male genital mutilation
>profits from baby foreskin stem cells in danger

OY GEVALT!
DON'T YOU GOYS REALIZE BANNING FGM IS ISLAMOPHOBIC?
>>
File: lisa-drawnsex.jpg (45 KB, 156x151) Image search: [Google]
lisa-drawnsex.jpg
45 KB, 156x151
>>65781855
>sew vagoo shut

that's ok, we'll just rape boys instead!
*sigh* too bad girls don't have assholes too mirite guys?

>mfw sexual emergency
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.