[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Well Anon after reviewing your impressive resume and taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
>Well Anon after reviewing your impressive resume and taking into consideration your remarkable interview we believe you are the best candidate for the position.
>We just need to review your social media profiles to make sure your values are in line with the company's. Especially those on racial diversity, gender equality, and abortion.

What do you do /pol/?
>>
I don't use social media.

Also, I'm not an edgy racist like most of /pol/, so it wouldn't be a problem, anyway.
>>
my kikebook is as clean as a whistle
>>
Thank god my old supervisor/hiring manager at my current job worked like 24/7 and was too busy to have time for and care about social media
>>
Fuck working for some kikes and kissing their ass all day.

Never will be there
>>
File: bad-job-interview[1].jpg (150 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
bad-job-interview[1].jpg
150 KB, 630x420
>>65776149
>"Well then... we will consider another candidate. Goodbye Mr. Anon"
>>
>>65776471
No company would turn down someone after saying they don't waste their time on social media. If they would, then I wouldn't want to work there.
>>
>>65776816

You'd be surprised anon.
>>
>>65776051
>three women
>one old cuck

What shitty company is this?
>>
>>65776471
*beep* Wow, you admitted that outloud? Amateurs, guys. Rank amateurs.

Thanks for the free money, though. My Lawyer, Mort Goldberg, will send you a letter to follow up on your settlement offer in a few days.

I can't believe I ever considered employment with bigots like you...

http://www.boardmanclark.com/reading-room/new-social-media-law/
>>
I'd think I would be nervous as fuck with all these white folks staring at me so I'd get up and leave without saying a word.
>>
>>65776051
>I see you're a fine conservative young man. You're hired!
Murrika on suicide watch.
>>
File: Bad-job-interview[1].jpg (72 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
Bad-job-interview[1].jpg
72 KB, 400x266
>>65777283
>"Mmm yes we'll see you in court Mr. Anon. You'll hear from our lawyers soon enough and we'll get the court to subpoena everything you've said on the internet. Enjoy your freedom while you can, you racist homophobe domestic terrorist.
>>
>>65777269
Human resources is like 90% women.
>>
>>65777721
>>65777283
>>65776471
>>65776149
you are supposed to say

" I avoid social media so my family doesn't find out about my sexual orientation"

they can't even dare hold it against you after that.

geez it is like amateur hour here.
>>
>>65776051
Okay here's my 4chan profile :^)
>>
>>65776051
gas the kikes, race war now!
>>
>>65778088
thank you so much, using this 100% from now on. appreciate it anon.
>>
>>65776051
More likely scenario

>Well Anon after reviewing your impressive resume and taking into consideration your remarkable interview we believe you are the best candidate for the position.
>sadly we don't hire white males here, sorry Anon :^)
>>
File: drumpf.png (126 KB, 1500x1459) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.png
126 KB, 1500x1459
>>65776051
>After reviewing your social media profiles we decided to pass on your application. You're values don't fall in line with the company. You voted for Drumpf.

>mfw

Why is it always so hard for a Drumpf supporter? DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>65776051
say you dont use social media. no sane person names their profile their actual name anyways

if they ask why you dont use any social networking site say you have friends in real life
>>
>>65778088
Damn I'm remembering this one
>>
>>65776051
"Well sir, I don't use social media because it's for bluepilled goyim."
>>
>>65778398
the best part is you don't even have to tell them what orientation you are so you won't be lying, it is none of their business and if they ask you will clean them out.
>>
>>65778088
Damn good call anon thanks!
I don't have any social media and I know it's something they look at now so I've been wondering how to get around it.
>>
>>65778088
Holy fuck...talk about out-kiking the kikes. Brilliant!
>>
>>65776051
what social media profiles?
>>
>>65778508
>>
File: readimage[1].jpg (25 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
readimage[1].jpg
25 KB, 500x330
>>65778088
>>
>>65778266
Whats the link? Boards.4chan.org/pol/?
>>
>>65780487
Uh, no its lgbt you sexist racist homophobic oppressive shitlords now give me money
>>
>>65776051
>people on /pol/ don't police what they say on the internet
wow
>>
You can set your red pilled posts to be viewable only by who you want.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.