[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's literally nothing wrong with being gay.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
There's literally nothing wrong with being gay.
>>
>>65771166
True
>>
>>65771166
>A genetic defect
>Not wrong
>>
>>65771233
I came to post the same
>>
>>65771166
But which one is the womun?
>>
Objectively incorrect.

Stop raiding this board.
>>
>>65771233

Being white is a genetic defect..........
>>
Except you can't ram your dick into a dick and reproduce.
>>
>>65771483
h-how d-do youu know, anon kun? h-have you tried? ~
>>
>>65771483
Yeah but dudes are better lovers and friends.

You ever go home with your bf after hanging with your friends at the bar and just have sweaty drunken sex?
>>
>>65771428
>Not knowing what a genetic mutation is
>Light skin is an adaptation to adapt to a lack of sunlight
You're retarded.
>>
>sticking your dick up another man's anus, the body's means of expelling filth and waste
>not mentally ill

Reminder that the decision to remove homosexuality from the DSM was entirely political.
>>
>>65771998

Skin defect that gets passed down by genetics

RU retarded?
>>
Is it gay to be attracted to a penis but not the guy?
>>
>>65771998
>>65772211

>implying evolution is real
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 480x640
>>65771819
God that sounds hot. Why can't I find a boyfriend, am I too ugly? :(
>>
>>65772024
Mental illnesses make you feel bad and have negative effects on your mental. Being gay only makes someone feel bad when they're discriminated against for it.
>>
>>65772211
>still not fuckin knowing what a genetic mutation
Have you ever read a fuckin book? It's called a genetic mutation, it's not a defect. It's an adaptation, there's nothing defective about it you fucking nigger.

Being a faggot is a defect, it is no hereditary as it is not a mutation. There is no genetic benefit to fucking the same sex, it all around is a total fuckin hinderance to human existence.
>>
>>65771166
It's gay though.
>>
>>65771483
yet
>>
>>65772230
i think that's where tumblr draws a line between homosexual and homoromantic, which i kind of buy in to. I'd fuck a good looking guy but i wouldn't date him.
>>
>>65772544

>Not understanding that mutations and defects are literally the same thing

Are you seriously retarded? It's okay you can admit it.
>>
File: 1456311100272.jpg (132 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
1456311100272.jpg
132 KB, 448x545
>>65772331
Are you a twink?
Im a giant bara looking for a twink boyfriend
>>
>>65772331
Do you live in a decent sized city? Are you out? Do you have friends who probably know other gay guys? Do you go out?
>>
>>65772308
Even if evolution wasn't real genetic mutations are simply science. They explain why Negroids are Negroids, Caucasoids are Caucasoids, and Mongloids are Mongloids.
>>
>>65772950
>implying most science isnt just bullshit made by the jews to persuade us
>>
>>65772481
>>65772481
>Being gay only makes someone feel bad when they're discriminated against for it.

So? Discrimination against homosexuals (genetic dead ends and vectors of disease) is entirely natural and healthy. It's a mental illness by your own admittance.
>>
>>65772781
>Having no basis for this fucking claim
Homosexuality is not a mutation you retard. Mutations are parts of DNA which are passed down and subsequently hereditary.

Homosexuality.. once again is not hereditary, nor is it a gene. That was one of the fucked up theories of the past, it's simply an oddity and in technicality a defect in nature.

You clearly don't know what a genetic mutation is to claim sexuality is somehow affiliated with it.
>>
>>65773093
Nice meme. Racial theorists were all Germans before the kikes won WW2.
>>
>>65772842
I'm actually quite muscular, not really a twink. What the fuck is 'bara'?

>>65772850
I live in a decent sized city, but I'm not out. I don't really want to be thought of as a faggot and I can't really find guys to date since the obvious gays are all favors and I don't want to offend a straight guy and ask him to go out with me. I haven't even come out to my friends yet, although I do have a crush on like two of them. Being a fag sucks, man.
>>
>>65773355
*faggots not favors
Stupid autocorrect.
>>
>>65773355
Why don't you just come out? If your friends are mature people they won't care trust me. They'll probably respect you even more for telling the truth. Just drink some liquid courage. I'd tell them one by one desu. Or just have your closest friend tell the others.
>>
>>65771233

>genetic defect

medical source to back that claim up?
>>
>>65771166
I wish I was gay.
>>
>>65774143
I'm not scared of rejection, I know they're mature enough to handle it and that they'll accept me either way. I just don't want our dynamic to change, if that makes sense. I feel like it will negatively affect or relationship, maybe not overtly but subconsciously. Plus, I have issues with the stereotypical image of the 'gay man' and don't really want to be associated with it at all. I know I'm going to have to come out sometime, but I'm perfectly comfortable putting it off for the time being.
>>
>>65771166
I'm gonna make a wild fucking guess and say you're one of those freaks from /lgbt/ who makes constant threads about how much we love you. Let me drop some truth right on ya, we fucking despise you. Despite what some of the people in this thread have said, it's not about the culture, it's not about the identity, it's not about the lifestyle, it's you. You can be a Bible thumping, gun toting, far-right conservative and we'll still hate you. You subhumans have been hated since the dawn of humanity and there's no way in hell I'm stopping now. I won't be satisfied until every single one of you faggots has been annihilated off the face of the earth, and I can assure you with 100% certainty that every single member of the /pol/ community shares this view, except the obnoxious shitposters such as yourself. The only way that you could possibly get us to tolerate you is if you think of the most painful way possible to kill yourself, and then kill yourself in a way 100 times more painful than that. I swear to god you fucking abominations are at the absolute bottom of human kind. Praise Jesus.
>>
>>65774653
Can you think of a better way of phrasing an individual who is unable to reproduce because of preference?
>>
>>65774798
I'm just saying it's easier to find someone if you're gay. You never know maybe one of your friends is a fgt too or half fgt. And it doesn't change you'll just grow closer. Dont they ever ask why you dont have a gf or try to find chicks to fuck? Thats mainly why i came out i was tired of lying to my friends about that shit. But our generation doesn't give a fuck it's great.
>>
>>65775344
easier if your out***

(I found my first bf because my str8 friend introduced me to this gay guy he knew)
>>
>>65775159

They are still able to reproduce they just don't find females sexually attractive. I don't find ugly women attractive but I could probably reproduce with one.
>>
>>65771166
How is there no image?
>>
>>65771166
There isn't.
What is wrong is encouraging and convincing children to be gay.
Its wrong to even mention homosexuality or heterosexuality at all to children. Let them figure themselves out without outside influences.
>>
>>65776269
Idk it wasn't even NSFW just two bros kissing
>>
>>65775344
You know, now that I think about it, they don't really ask me if I'm seeing anyone. They do talk about women with me, and I can obviously discern attractive women so I play along, but never relationships. I have no doubt that finding someone is easier when you're out, and like I said I'll come out eventually, but I'll just keep things like this for now. Maybe in a few weeks I'll come out or something, I don't really care. Hopefully I can find someone that acts as 'straight' as I do. I hope they're as common as the Internet says.
>>
>>65771166
except for the part where you're a defective human with a mental illness
>>
>>65771166
No but being a flaming faggot about it is wrong. So is being a straight faggot who talks with a lisp.
>>
>>65776489
It's funny, I have two friends that are straight with hot girlfriends and they're really effeminate. Voice, love Nicki minaj etc.
>>
>>65776047
They chose not to. In it's purest form a Gay man would refuse to have intercourse with a woman. Hence making natural reproduction a distant reality.
>>
>>65776850
You sure they're not closet cases? Whenever I meet an effeminate man and they claim to be straight, I can't shake the feeling that they're hiding something. It's just uncanny.
>>
>>65776484
gross.
>>
>>65777490
They definitely aren't. If they were gay or bi they would say so, we're all close including their gfs.
>>
>>65776484
This is a Christian imageboard and we won't stand for literal faggots.
>>
>>65777197

But prove that it is a genetic defect.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.