[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Lives Matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: blmlibtard.jpg (46 KB, 750x494) Image search: [Google]
blmlibtard.jpg
46 KB, 750x494
This cancer has spread and now I have a facebook friend sharing this garbage. Help me out with some good statistics to back me up when I crush this friend
>>
>>65770755
Statistics about what? Blacks comitting 20x the murder rate of whites?

He also forgot the part where Bob starts chimping out because he has no food and tries to destroy everyone else's food
>>
>>65772343
Yeah those kinda stats, but from a reputable source
>>
>>65770755
Is bob chained to the table? Can he not get off his lazy ass and get himself some food like everyone else?
>>
File: crime data (2014).png (204 KB, 1714x1091) Image search: [Google]
crime data (2014).png
204 KB, 1714x1091
>>65770755
>>
>>65770755

Nobody deserves food. You have to earn it.
>>
File: mike brown.jpg (476 KB, 1875x1000) Image search: [Google]
mike brown.jpg
476 KB, 1875x1000
post pic related and tell him not to believe everything he sees on tv
>>
>>65770755
disproportionately many black lives don't matter
>>
>>65774896
Something about earning your daily bread.
>>
>>65770755
They forgot to say that Bob knocked his plate of food off of the table earlier.
>>
File: 1456729843329.jpg (122 KB, 600x798) Image search: [Google]
1456729843329.jpg
122 KB, 600x798
>>
>>65770755
Black Lives Matter is a farce when the problems facing black lives are 100% self-inflicted.

Stop fucking and having kids out of wedlock.
Don't commit crimes.
Don't attack the police.

It's basic toddler-tier shit they fail at consistently, and so blaming others for it is simply ridiculous.
It's like telling a black person to tie their fucking shoes, and instead they yell at you and call you a racist because the laces are white. What the fuck.
>>
>>65770755
But the Truth is someone came and took a handfull of everyone else food and gave it to Bob but he spent it on a recording studio. Now Bob wants more food and trashes the house. Bob should stop being a nigger.
>>
>>65770755
Everyone deserves food.
Thinnest person more than the loudest.

Don't give in to their need for novelty.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 1484x1127) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 1484x1127
Do you feel enriched anon?
>>
>you better say it again!!!!!!!!!
das rite!
>>
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 2366x834) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 2366x834
>>65776591
Oy vey
>>
>>65770755
He forgot to mention that they're at a buffet and all that Bob needs to do is go up and get it himself but he wants other people to do it for him.
>>
Looks like bob needs to realize he is not wanted and get the fuck out of the house and get your own food
>>
>>65770755

>BOB HAS NO FOOD!!

GIBZ ME DAT
>>
>>65772343
more like
>Bob got his food plus some
>is now eating everybody else's food
>BOB DESERVES FOOD
>>
>>65770755
Just stop using Facebook you stupid fucking high schooler
>>
this is the reason i go by rob
>>
>>65770755
>everyone pays for their food except bob
>bob wants food
>everyone looks at bob, "we all want food, but only we pay"
>bob, hangs his head in shame realizing that he doesnt deserve food since he didnt pay.
>Bob has the right to procure food, so long as its not at anothers expense.
>Bob has the right to eat food, so long as its not at anothers expense.
>what bob didn't first realixe is that to deserve, one has to meet certain qualifiers, manly:
> who produces the food?
> what obligation do they have to serve?
> how did bob come into deserving it?

if it is at someone elses expence, bob doesn't deserve it anymore than anyone else.

black lives do matter, so long as they do not take from someone else, otherwise they become indebted to those they harm.

all other lives that do mattrer, have done their best to stay out of "social" debt, by not causing harm to their communities and their fellow man

also this
>>65776212

>#AllLivesMatter
>>
>>65770755
Plot twist

"All though" isn't a word
>>
>>65770755
Let me fix that for you.

Bob is sitting at the dinner table. He doesn't have the money to pay for his food because of poor life choices. The people at the table feel bad for Bob and pay for his plate of food. Bob gets upset because its not the supersized steak combo and a couple of people ordered extra sides for themselves and not for him. So Bob takes his plate and throws it on the floor. When no one replaces the destroyed meal he starts to steal other people plates to eat or throw those on the ground as well screaming "Bob deserves food", everyone at the table responds with "Everyone deserves food". Everyone deserves food is a true statement. Whats also true is that when people have provided for your well being to the best of their ability even though you never lift a finger for yourself, unless its to destroy something, you have no right to bitch about it not being 'supersized'. Bob has the means to get food, and most of the time people give it to him anyways. But because Bob is a narcissist with a victim complex Bob can't see anything beyond himself.
>>
>>65770755
Bob has free health care, free housing, free tuition, free food and a free cellphone
Bob can go eat a dick
>>
>bob, larry, sarah, hannah, kate, and zach sit at the dinner table
>everyone gets food including bob
>one problem: bob is blind
>"I want my food" says bob, unaware of the situation
>"yeah larry, he wants some food!" Says sarah. "Give him some!"
>"and you too zach!" Says kate
>"no!" Zach and larry say in unison
>"stop being oppresive shitlords and give him your food!" Says kate
>"i deserve my fair share!" Bob chimes in
>at the threat of being kicked out of the house, zach and larry give bob their food
>bob still cant see his new food and demands for more
>"go make some more food for him!" Orders sarah
>the food goes cold
>>
>>65770755
Don't forget the fact that bob has no money and he expects the rest of the table to pay for his meal. When they do, he's going to take the money the gave for his food and buy some sneakers. After he gets his sneakers, he'll be hungry so he'll rob someone to get money because "bob deserves food"
>>
>>65776212
Or that Bob sold his food for drugs, sex, or accessories
>>
Sounds like Bob should get a fucking job
>>
>>65770755
Why doesnt bob get off his lazy fucking ass and get his own plate?
>>
>>65770755
That's either circular reasoning or just a faulty argument. If everyone has food, then Bob also has food, because Bob is part of "everyone". You could change the metaphor to say "everyone else has food", but then you lose the metaphor because black lives are still, objectively and irrefutably, lives, and therefore must necessarily be included in "all lives".
>>
>>65770755
Hahaha, this guy actually captured BLM perfectly. He points out his lack of food and then instead of doing something about it he just complains to everyone else and expects then to fix it.
>>
>>65770755
>Bob sitting at dinner table
>Everyone except for Bob gets there food
>Bob doesn't know it's a buffet
>Bob Deserves Food
>Bob doesn't want to get his own food, and demands everyone give their food to him.
>Why? Bob has been told he's special and that years ago his ancestors were kings.
>Bob doesn't help himself
>Bob starves
>>
copypasta from comments section of oscar talk
>I was curious what the furor was about, and crunched some numbers really quick.

>Here is a breakdown of the rate African-Americans have won The Academy Awards for Acting this century:

Best Leading Actor: 3 wins/16 years = 18.75%
Best Leading Actress: 1 win/16 years = 6.25%
Best Supporting Actor: 1 win/16 years = 6.25%
Best Supporting Actress: 4 wins/16 years = 25%

>The average rate of African-American Oscar winners = 14.06%

>Since 2001, African-Americans have won 14.06% of the Oscars for all of the Best Acting Categories. According to the 2010 US census, African-Americans make up 12.3% of our population. This is a slightly greater representation than their population.

African-American winners for Best Acting:

Denzel Washington.
Jamie Foxx.
Forest Whitaker.
Halle Berry.
Morgan Freeman.
Jennifer Hudson.
Mo’Nique.
Octavia Spencer.
Lupita Nyong’o.

>After looking at these numbers, I fail to see how African-Americans are being unrepresented in the Academy Awards.
>>
>>65770755
No one else believes in deceptive analogies to demand MORE of what your group wants.
>>
>>65776270
>2 black guys commit crimes
>the innocent one gets murdered
What exactly is this comic supposed to mean?
>>
>>65778899
Fuck 10/10
>>
>>65770755
>food analogies
IS THERE SOMETHING WORST THAN THAT
>>
>>65780184
Statistics are racist
>>
>>65780415
He was gearing up to hit the officer in the face.
>>
>>65780415
He was killed during the act. He wasn't passively standing around drinking iced tea while chomping on skittles.
>>
I think I cringed more at Bianca's comment and how Adam here is the living embodiment of the nu-male
>>
>>65780014
Didn't read shit argument closely enough, but it's still a false analogy. If everyone deserves food but not everyone gets it, what's the analogy to? All lives matter, but black lives don't (some verb other than matter)?

The form of the original argument is:

>All lives matter
>Black lives are lives
>Therefore, black lives matter

>All A is B
>All C is A
>Therefore, All C is B

The food analogy doesn't work because it adds another term to the equation ("deserving"), thus invalidating the argument

>All people deserve food
>Bob is a person
>Bob deserves food
>Bob does not have food

>All A is B
>C is A
>C is B
>C is not D

You can already see the form of the argument has changed, so the analogy doesn't work.
>>
>>65780415
He is not innocent, he tried to attack the white guy.
>>
>>65770755
BLM is a joke for one very simple reason. Black lives don't actually matter to the average Black guy in the ghetto. That's why they are so eager to kill each other over drug money, bling and bitches matters to them more then not being a barbarian.

>>65776425
>>don't commit crimes
lol everybody commits crimes you idiot. You need to be more specific about this shit. Again, blacks are neck deep in the gang wars over drug money that have made our cities into warzones. That's very different from more typical non-violent crimes.
>>
>>65770755
>There is not race, we're all one species.

Black lives matter and all lives matter are both redundant. It should be.

>Lives matter.
>>
>>65782714
>everybody commits crimes
Citation needed, criminal scum
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.