[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it /pol/. You are against Muslim refugees raping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: mfw everything.jpg (59 KB, 859x449) Image search: [Google]
mfw everything.jpg
59 KB, 859x449
I don't get it /pol/. You are against Muslim refugees raping women in Europe and America, yet most of you wouldn't flinch when even thinking about raping a woman yourself. Explain this.
>>
>>65766650
That's in your mind bruh. Who wants to rape anybody. Seek help bruh
> bruh
>>
>>65766960
bruh
>>
File: 8452926.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
8452926.png
29 KB, 633x758
It's really more a case of jealousy with /pol/ and /pol/-minded people.

Muslims are everything /pol/ wants to be but can't because
> tfw no gf
>>
>>65767362
bruh...
>>
>>65767456
Huh, really haven't thought of that, but makes sense. I was expecting more of a "Aryan Master-race" or "White Power" kind of an answer.
>>
pls. I want to hear you guys' explanation on this.
>>
>>65768664
self-bumping doesn't work any more anon
>>
>>65766960
>>65767362
>bruh
>>
>>65768929
bruh
>>
>>65769035
bruh!
>>
File: EVER.jpg (77 KB, 447x428) Image search: [Google]
EVER.jpg
77 KB, 447x428
>>65766650
I'm gay
>>
>>65766650

Who says that? I'd never force somebody into sex, that's be fucking awful.
>>
There are people on pol right now who think its okay to rape a woman?
>>
>>65767507
bruh
>>
>>65766650
Key word here is
>Thinking
Which is not the same as
>Doing

We are against the "Doing".

Unless OP invented some kind of thought control butt-plug there's nothing we can do about Thinking.
>>
>>65766650
Nobody on this board is pro-rape. There's a difference between "I consented but regretted it later" and "I was dragged into an alleyway and fucked to within an inch of my life."
Who would even enjoy rape anyway? I've been in more than enough fights, and they're exhausting. The thought of trying to have sex at the same time just sounds awful. It would be great exercise for sure, but I can't see it being at all fulfilling from a sexual point of view.
>>
I guess I've been on /b/ for too long.
>>
>>65769080
bruh?
>>
File: projecting.jpg (29 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
29 KB, 490x333
>>65766650
>>
>>65766650
I wouldn't be able to rape a woman.
My dick would go soft.
>>
>>65769987
>mexican
>cant keep erection
no surprises here
>>
>>65766650
>You are against Muslim refugees raping women in Europe and America

Yeah, they can stay home and rape their own women

I'm against my neighbour using my internet bandwidth too, doesn't mean I stop shitposting
>>
Don't think /pol/ has ever been pro-rape. We think women cry rape when evidence clearly shows that didn't happen, don't think you can call that "pro-rape". Just like saying you should abort mentally or physically disabled children doesn't make you pro-choice.
>>
>>65766650
Only fucking betas would force a chick to have sex with them wtf, women are such whores today it's not really that hard, anon
>>
>>65766650
I wouldn't rape anybody and I think it should be punished by castration, torture and a loss of basic rights no matter who the perpetrator is.
>>
>>65766650
>yet most of you wouldn't flinch when even thinking about raping a woman yourself.

do you randomly stumble into peoples houses spouting random ridiculous shit or is this just a thing you do on the internet
>>
>>65766650
>yet most of you wouldn't flinch when even thinking about raping a woman yourself

wat

>>65767456

wat
>>
>>65770092
Wrong flag Amerilard.
I wouldn't be able to get aroused if the woman didn't want me.
>>
Rape is for losers, senpai.
Seduction/romancing is a lot more fun and a lot less work.
>>
>>65769693
Rape sounds fun but I get the feeling it wouldn't be as enjoyable as my chineese cartoons.
>>
>>65770313
But that's the thing... they're whores, they're not people. So why would you ask them or have them participate in anything?

You fuck them by force. That's half the fun. It's why we hunt. They're beasts, that's what beasts exist for. Our amusement.
>>
>>65770510
Muslims are openly anti-semitic and their leaders openly deny the holocaust

Muslims can marry 2 or more women, knows how to put them in their place but also respects them and gives them their own home

Muslims use their natural resources and don't bitch about made-up environmental bullshit

Muslims hate degeneracy, alcohol, drugs, gambling and all that liberal bullshit.

Homos, atheists and people who commit crimes are punished properly with beatings and/or execution

Muslims are open to rebel and fight for their cause if they feel their government is unjust.

Muslims are devout religious people and don't treat it as a joke.
>>
>>65766650
>you wouldn't flinch when even thinking about raping a woman yourself
Speak for yourself.
>>
These days /pol/ only gets hard for Trump. And Hitler of course. Requesting rule34 of Trump wearing an SS uniform
>>
File: 1456201561018.png (9 KB, 444x450) Image search: [Google]
1456201561018.png
9 KB, 444x450
>I don't get it /pol/. You are against strangers coming into your kitchen and eating from your pantry, yet most of you wouldn't flinch when even thinking about eating from your pantry yourself. Explain this.
>>
>>65767456
But I have a gf
>>
File: mako disgust.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mako disgust.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>65770465
>>65771214

Only good responses are from Australia.

... and they're not even shitposts.

What the fuck, OP?
>>
>feminazi meme architects create people who think that men are constantly wanting to rape

Your pussy is not worth 20 years in prison.
>>
>>65770971
>muslim men rape male children because of how scarce women are
>homosexuality in muslim countries is higher than anywhere else
Religion of Morality!
>>
>>65772132
> falling for the morality morality
> implying there's a realistic homosexuality statistic in countries where homosexuality is an actual crime punishable by death

kekd by liberal propaganda.
>>
This entire board is based on sexual frustration. Young white men who can't get laid attempt to rationalize their belief that the Jews are convincing white women to fuck minorities in order to eradicate the white race. It's much easier to circlejerk over a conspiracy theory than to accept that your crush finds niggers more attractive than you.
>>
Can't tell if this is supposed to be bait or funny or whatever.

If I would have to guess I say this thread is by an underage muslim girl.
>>
>>65772418
>women sheltered there whole lives
>given away at birth
>one man can marry up to four women
>thinking this doesn't cause degeneracy
Mohamed my son.
>>
File: giphy.gif (227 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
227 KB, 250x166
>>65772707
What are you, some kind of feminist?

Women are weak and they need direction from their superior husbands and fathers. And a man must spread his seed as much as possible.
>>
>>65771575
HA!
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy
>>
File: 1452654541548.jpg (32 KB, 340x339) Image search: [Google]
1452654541548.jpg
32 KB, 340x339
>>65766650
>smuggling yourself into a foreign country and then sexually assaulting the native women
>totally the same as shitposting on the chan about raping
>>
>>65772707
The modern liberal democracy isn't degeneracy then?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 480x318
>Implying /pol/ is one person
Rape is a crime
muslims are mudslimes
Killing gays is a crime
Cutting off someone's hand is a crime
Taking people's freedom is a crime
Taxing people who do not conform to your beliefs is a crime
These are just shitty things to do
Muslims love doing these shitty things and even feel religiously justified. Therefore Muslims are shitty.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.