[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another two girls (14 and 18) culturally enriched by rapefugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: bildfrontpage.png (191 KB, 345x331) Image search: [Google]
bildfrontpage.png
191 KB, 345x331
right now on Bild.de frontpage
http://www.bild.de/regional/hamburg/sexuelle-noetigung/zwei-jugendliche-in-spassbad-sexuell-genoetigt-44751628.bild.html

Mudslimes are 14 and 34 old.
Detention is warranted because of the danger of flight and repeat offense.

„Arriba“-Chef Ruud Swaen versicherte noch im Sommer: „Wir tun alles, um derartige Vorfälle künftig zu verhindern.“

LAST SUMMER the manager promised they would do anything to avoid this!
>>
>>65752457
Merkel just had another two orgasms
>>
>adblocker
>>
>>65752457
>LAST SUMMER the manager promised they would do anything to avoid this!
Anything but blocking them from the bath.
>>
File: 1452375233330.png (298 KB, 884x903) Image search: [Google]
1452375233330.png
298 KB, 884x903
>>65752457
And many more got a taste of unwanted brautwurst I'm sure.
>>
>culturally enriched®
>>
>>65752457
>get to be fucked by 14 yo shota
>turns out to be shitskin mudslime durka

what a fucking waste.
>>
>>65752457
wir schaffen das
>>
File: dat_feel (2).jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
dat_feel (2).jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>>65752457
>two girls (14 and 18) culturally enriched by rapefugees
>>
>>65754261
start patrolling streets and public places you faggots
>>
>>65754391

Would rather eat sauerkraut and refugee cock
>>
Meanwhile in Germanistan
>>
>>65752457
at least they put it on the front page. I guess it's an improvement over the usual media denial
>>
>>65754391
Do you have any idea how many times I've heard that shit on pol in the past year? Callling me a faggot is not going to make me take a bullet for women who despise me for what I am and how I think. I'll finish my studies, get my masters degree and if Germany still hasn't awakened by then I'm out. Let the pigs have it.
>>
>>65754767
>going to make me take a bullet for women who despise me
>>65754767
>I'm out
>>65754767
>Let the pigs have it.

you are one weak man
>>
>>65754767
This

Unfortunately it'll take like 4 years for me
>>
>>65754912
I'm also a faggot
>>
Hey dumbass, how about posting something in FUCKING ENGLISH??

what do you think "oh let me go get my translator glasses on to read this durpdurp language" ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED OR WHAT

fucking idiot
>>
wow
>>
File: 1453414509580.png (169 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
1453414509580.png
169 KB, 318x308
>>65752457
>Erlebnisbad
Heh.
>>
>>65754767
>leaving his homeland instead of fighting for it
you are no fucking better than the people invading your country. actually, you are worse. rapefugees are going there to mooch off your tax money and rape your women, unapologetically. you want to run out of cowardice, or worse, apathy. absolutely disgusting.
>>
How very surprising.
>>
>>65754767
Women do not need to value men. They have the state to take care of their financial needs. Admit it there is enough dudes out there fucking any moderately hot chick. Even /pol/ would fuck single moms and then go away. Stop engaging in hookup culture. When a woman has fucked 8 dudes by the time she marries how easily will she be swayed by nostalgia about other men. Who would blame her when she already went down that road, particularly since women emotionally completely emancipated from men over the last 50 years. Not only did men not do that in reciprocity, the state now financially punishes them for being men as well. And in all honesty as long as we don't start talking about how the accumulation of pussy ruins all the women we fuck as a hookup we don't get to complain about how women don't call out feminists for their bullshit. Women are whores but as long as men see fucking as much women as possible as a virtue how can we expect that women will not get their kicks from the next best dude. I know its hard but I don't fuck women in a hookup scenario, and of course I did not get laid for a year, although there was opportunity, rubbing one out means being a sextoy for women at this point and I have no problem with it.
>>
>>65755101
Feeling better now?
I'll say it again, badmouthing me will not make me do or even feel anything.
I have germans despising me for being a non-liberal/leftist, self-loathing german.
Also we are not at war, so you can cut the crap about
>invading
>cowardice
>running away
I'm simply going to try and make the best out of my life. You know, like your ancestors did, who left their homeland for America ...
>>
>>65754767
This
Gonna work at uncle's company in asia and live c o m f y life after finishing my study
>>
NO PLAN B
O

P
L
A
N

B
>>
>>65754767
>>65755965
fuck you traitors stay and fight
>>
>>65755101
you dont fight for your homeland, you fight for your people

but when your people are all like "welcome refugees" then fuck them.

Do you think I (and many others) give a SHIT about the New Years night in Köln?

What sane girl would be alone at such place with kebabs?
>>
>>65756243
>traitors
>fight
We are not at war!
Tell the non-redpilled germans to fight or at least to rethink the current state and their position.
>>
>>65755965
>Gonna work at uncle's company in asia and live c o m f y life after finishing my study
There won't be any ''comfy'' lives soon.

culling now.
>>
>>65754912
>>65755101
>>65756243

>Hurr durr le fight for le country meme

I will vote for non-cuck parties, spread the word to people and eventually visit some demos (as long as it doesn't endanger my career), but I'm not going to waste my life on fighting jihads and people getting fooled by our new DDR/GDR-tier government. Recent polls still show around 50% support for Merkel (30-ish percent for her party, 50-70% including the greens, SPD and CDU alone, which is all a good-buddies club.), and the younger demographics are likely in the majority for her, with another good chunk being politically apathetic. If we don't turn things around now, germany is going to stay cucked for a longer while. Imagine the older demographics dying out and the leftist movements on young people getting more power.

Call me a traitor all the way you want, but you'd be the real cuck for staying in a country where the majority apparently hates themselves and their culture, and more importantly, hate on you for defending it. I know one (personal) case of a person getting shitcanned out of his job for openly being critical with Merkel already, and he isn't your average /pol/-shouter. We have our government "asking" Facebook/Twitter to delete "hate speech" and people getting denounced by brigades for not being pro-refugee. Prepare to lose your job for openly being anti-cuck in the future. :^)

Also see >>65755765, >>65756365 and >>65756586
>>
this twitter-account is like a redpill vending machine:
https://twitter.com/xyeinzelfall

just some examples from the last hour:
"Waldkraiburg: Flüchtlinge dealen und verkaufen Drogen an Minderjährige"
-refugees sell drugs to minors

"München: Zuwanderer belästigen Frauen und verprügeln Helfer "
-Munich: Refugees molest women beat down helper

"Landshut: Dunkelhäutiger Mann bringt Frau zu Boden, legt sich auf sie u. nimmt sexuellle Handlungen vor"
-Landshut: Dark skinned man forces woman [23] to ground and performs sexual actions on her

"Wiesbaden: Ausländer-Horde schlägt Mann ins Gesicht und nimmt ihm alle Wertsachen ab"
-Wiesbaden: Horde of foreigners slams guy in the face and take all of his belongings.

This is just the last hour.
Please spread this account whereever you can
>>
>>65758086
>I know one (personal) case of a person getting shitcanned out of his job for openly being critical with Merkel already

Sue. Go to media. Leave for other part of country where American government doesn't have as much influence.

Ultimately set the place on fire what can you lose your freedom? Heh.
>>
File: goku1.jpg (61 KB, 677x493) Image search: [Google]
goku1.jpg
61 KB, 677x493
>>65755074
>>
File: soldiers-of-odin.jpg (126 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
soldiers-of-odin.jpg
126 KB, 640x426
150+ of these guys are really good at keeping the streets clean here.
>>
>>65758416
>Sue

I don't think you know how the corporate game works.

>Go to media

Most of our popular media is leftist, broskie. If it was that easy, we wouldn't have the current situation. :^)
>>
>>65754261
German posters should get the Nazi flag instead of that stripped cucky one
>>
>>65754767

Find like minded men. Go out and beat the piss out of rapefugees randomly. Make lists of apologists and have 2 or more people in the group that have no connection to the list go kick the shit out of them for being traitors, have person with connection have an alibi. You may not need one in the beginning but later on they will try an establish a pattern.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.